Fanclub Kuraigana - Mihawk Fan Club

Does Mihawk have COC?

• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.
W

wordyworm

Mihawk at age 19, having already achieved fame at this point in his life.

I've always thought he looks mad in that shot.

I see him almost looking betrayed, or at the very least, disapproving of what he saw.
You can probably guess my headcanon for this since I believe in Ray+Shakky=Mihawk, but even if you don't believe that, canonically, Mihawk would have probably known Shanks at this age. He would have known that Roger was Shanks' captain. To see such a powerful man brought down, and to know that it was mostly all propaganda and lies, that Roger had actually turned himself in... That's what I see in his face in this scene.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Where is the Mihawk's Fanclub btw?:choppawhat:
Finally, my prayer has been answered:pepemy:I have been requesting this in the Zoro Temple and now it's become true:finally:Mihawks's finally has his own FC:steef::steef:Man, if I wasn't busy then I would have create the Mihawk FC already:kriwhat:But unfortunately @wordyworm was way faster than me:milaugh:Like a hawk almost :endthis:And about the poll, I expect Mihawk to have CoC to be honest. I mean he's rival of Shanks who is a Yonko so it will be odd for Mihawk to not have CoC imo. So yeah, I would love to join the FC of the World's Strongest Swordsman:cheers:
Btw.

How is this possible that no one created this FC before?
That's what I'm saying bro:josad::josad:But now we got it nonetheless:jordanmf:
We mostly talked about Mihawk in the Temple.
But Mihawk deserve to have his own FC bro:mihugh:
The Temple is fun, but he deserves his own place

His mustache disappears for a frame or two in the last one :milaugh:
I don't remember but I posted something similar like this in the past. I think the post is in the Temple or something like that. I still need to find it:josad:But Mihawk without mustache is still funny nonetheless:rolaugh:

W

wordyworm

Finally, my prayer has been answered:pepemy:I have been requesting this in the Zoro Temple and now it's become true:finally:Mihawks's finally has his own FC:steef::steef:Man, if I wasn't busy then I would have create the Mihawk FC already:kriwhat:But unfortunately @wordyworm was way faster than me:milaugh:Like a hawk almost :endthis:And about the poll, I expect Mihawk to have CoC to be honest. I mean he's rival of Shanks who is a Yonko so it will be odd for Mihawk to not have CoC imo. So yeah, I would love to join the FC of the World's Strongest Swordsman:cheers:

That's what I'm saying bro:josad::josad:But now we got it nonetheless:jordanmf:

But Mihawk deserve to have his own FC bro:mihugh:

I don't remember but I posted something similar like this in the past. I think the post is in the Temple or something like that. I still need to find it:josad:But Mihawk without mustache is still funny nonetheless:rolaugh:
Welcome, Lil Goat! You've been liking up a storm in here today!

I've always thought he looks mad in that shot.

I see him almost looking betrayed, or at the very least, disapproving of what he saw.
You can probably guess my headcanon for this since I believe in Ray+Shakky=Mihawk, but even if you don't believe that, canonically, Mihawk would have probably known Shanks at this age. He would have known that Roger was Shanks' captain. To see such a powerful man brought down, and to know that it was mostly all propaganda and lies, that Roger had actually turned himself in... That's what I see in his face in this scene.
I figured he always naturally looked serious, but interesting point, that said.

W

wordyworm

I figured he always naturally looked serious, but interesting point, that said.
RMF (Resting Mihawk Face)
Post automatically merged:

I think his nose is fine imo. But that's probably because I got used to the art style:jordanmf:

lmao:milaugh::milaugh:
Some of the Boichi chapter is pure gold. He really drew Yoru the way it deserves to be drawn, with the filigree, the blade sheen, and all the little details.

This? Super cool
Look at all the lines of motion going on compared to Mihawk, who is only moving his hand and his cape.

This one? OMG
Kinda like it better than the original, tbh.

This vertical spread is really creative to show how quickly things were moving and how much chaos and confusion happened.

And this might be my favorite from the Boichi chapter. Again, the lines of motion and chaos, when you can tell that all Mihawk did was step aside while keeping his arms crossed. :milaugh:

But the nose is a sticking point for me. I like his pointy hawk beak, like this:

Last edited by a moderator: