Current Events Kuzan Is A Contender For One Piece - Why Oda Doesn’t Care About Swordsmen

Better Postponed against YC 5 than having a win against 1 HP hospitalised Mfs or distacted YCs:josad:
what my blud waffing about?
Kizaru football diffed Egghead Snakeman Luffy and drunk Kuzan negged half of BB crew while Vista's rival became the bitch of a literal clown, sharing the same level as relevance as Crocodile with his last on-screen feat being postponing against a YC5. :vistalaugh:

They forgot how Fraud Bull struggled against a healthy YC 6 :josad:
"But he was casual! It doesn't count!"
And Mihawk was casual against Vista... That's the point lol :milaugh:
These guys will run faster than the Flash when Mihawk is actually serious in a fight for once
GB was canonically heavily restrained in the holy land, what was Fodderhawk excuse for being equally matched with a YC5 again?

Squardo's stab was the first WB took and it was the catalyst that marked the rapid downfall of his health and it went through his entire body whereas most other fodders didn't get that far.
Why do I see other swords pierced through Whitebeard's body then? =>

I doubt Squardo's attack was the catalyst for the heart attack. Whitebeard not having the life support was the reason there.

That Garp already wobbled after Shiryu’s stab speaks more for his pathetic endurance in comparison to Sickbeard as for Shiryu’s stab level. Oda already highlighted what someone like Shiryu means to someone like Garp.
Lmao, you are downplaying both Shiryu and Garp both at the same time. Oda surely didn't draw those panels thinking "Garp's endurance is shit and Shiryu is also a Squardo". Give Shiryu a shot at Whitebeard in the same settings as Hachinosu - he fucks him up as well.

And he didn't. One statement doesn't contradict the other especially when Garp confirmed twice that those thoughts of Kuzan were sincere but I guess let's ignore context because it doesn't fit in today's agenda.
Thats why I never say, "Garp blitzed Kuzan" because at that point his concern about Garp was sincere. But the first time when he says, "would you kill your senior apprentice to save your protege?" sounds more like he was trying to playing with Garp.

@Nidai_Kitetsu
Disappointed in you 😔
I don't care what others think circle jerk kun. I will say what I believe.

I repeat my question
Was the in-story justification for Vista equally matching Mifraud? :josad:
Mihawk didn't go all out, simple as :jordanmf:
Hear it from the man himself
He meant he wouldn't let Luffy go just because Shanks liked him, which is why he mentions Shanks in the first place.
If Mihawk went all out, Marineford would be split in half. He already sliced the mountain of ice casually.

“I am deeply concerned with the opinions of ignorant fodder”-Fenaker 2024

“I place high value in the opinions of deranged people”-Fenaker 2025

Kuzan didn’t need distractions to utterly neg diff characters who bloodied Garp, according to you lmfao.

Mihawk still hasn’t beaten a single commander in history. Friendly reminder.
Fraudhawk hasn't even beaten anyone but a couple of East Blue sea monkeys, some whitebeard fodder, an iceberg and a broke ass Clown King with Croc's help.

Loda treats Fraudhawk almost as badly as Dragon. All hype but no game. :vistalaugh: