Speculations Law and Kidd Defeating Big Mom (Why At This Point Its The Most Logical For Them To Win)

Sure thing. Completely delusional to think that Oda is not going to side panel a character that he's invested multiple years and chapters to, against two characters who aren't even portrayed in the same realm as her, have done fuck all damage, and haven't even made her stop laughing and enjoying herself once.

There is zero fucking build up to any of this, outside of someone needs to keep Big Mom occupied while Luffy fights Kaido.

You need to reevaluate your definition of delusional if you think Oda is going to invest so much time and energy in a single character and then take them out in with such a garbage setup, and lackluster build up.
Serious question, did you actually read the chapter? You’re literally talking like Hawkins. Your arguments have the same ending as his character.

Just like with Queen and Sanji?
Look how easy he handed him anither power up,qnd is going to deal with him in 2-3 focus chapters .

Oda wants to finish this shit. 7 years ago you might be right,but not now.

I also believed that BM would go to elbaf and Luffy would be the one to get another win against her ,but not beat her phsyically just so he can fullfill the words he said when they first talked. (I am going to beat you all over the new world)
WCI,Wano,Elbaf would be his 3 victories over her and would be all over the new world.

Yet here Oda pulls the narrator to signify great change.
Look how suprised Hawkins is after he pulls Tower.

And how he ends the chapter

Oda doing all that and then trying to one up the readers is what would be bad wiriting and not having Kid and Law beat BM here .
I agree, but even with this I don't buy that he's trying to rush lol. Luffy beat Kata which was enough of a means to have him trump/surpass the BMP in terms of relevancy. Plus, who better to beat 1 of 2 Yonko than his rival(s).
? It allows at least one Supernova to stay relative to Luffy before he becomes PK, which I'm sure Luffy and Kid will clash eventually.

Last edited:
why do you care that kid's crew is 10x weaker than the strawhat?
you seem worried that he is gonna lose to the 3rd yonko and continue his streak :luffylaugh:
keep up that confidence dont forget luffy was helped with kaidou and still loss multiple times he not perfect you should understand luffy character better if u thin no one comparable to him

"Pirates will always run away when it looks like you are losing"- Kaido.
Even Kaido doesn't expect BM to stick around after Luffy packs his shit in, I don't know why certain aspects of the fandom thinks side characters are going to take down one of Luffy's main antagonists that he has personally laid claim to multiple times in multiple arcs.

relevance is fine but when ur luffy tardness blinds u from seeing the narrative being pushed is a problem
The narrative is that Luffy is the one who will become PK, and I doubt Oda will have a yonko fall to anyone before Luffy makes a yonko fall.
Neither Kid nor Law are credible PK opponents and will be sidelined in the rivalry against yonko BB.
Kaido has already foreshadowed the betrayal of BM and BM herself has hinted she will betray Kaido.

The narrative is that Luffy is the one who will become PK, and I doubt Oda will have a yonko fall to anyone before Luffy makes a yonko fall.
Neither Kid nor Law are credible PK opponents and will be sidelined in the rivalry against yonko BB.
Kaido has already foreshadowed the betrayal of BM and BM herself has hinted she will betray Kaido.
Luffy vs Big Mom, if it ever happens, will never be more important than Kid and Law vs big mom

Ok so you believe that Kidd and Law are going to be the only alliance members who don’t get wins and that Hawkins and Apoo’s words to Kidd will be proven correct.

You’re delusional. You think Oda is going to have Kidd walk out of this arc with 0 Ws when even his Vice Captain got a win? LOL

Allying with kaido is literally the pinnacle of big mom's career, its all downhill after this. I cannot understand why some people care so much about Luffy vs big mom when its abundantly clear that it will be a side battle if it ever happens at all.

Post wano straw hats will already be stronger than the big mom pirates. Luffy will surpass big mom when he defeats kaido this arc. He already handed the Big Mom pirates an L in WCI, he already stole their poneglyph, and by defeating kaido and thereby sinking her alliance, Luffy's handing big mom another L yet again in wano.

That's a good point. It's why I'm not 100% sold yet, never underestimate Oda's ability to rub Luffy off.
It doesn't matter tho. Kaido isn't just another yonko, he's the strongest pirate alive. Kid and Law beating big mom isn't trumping Luffy's feat.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
It doesn't matter tho. Kaido isn't just another yonko, he's the strongest pirate alive. Kid and Law beating big mom isn't trumping Luffy's feat.
Nah it definitely takes a chunk away from him, because Luffy isn't the first to do it. The Yonkou have been in a deadlock for ages, they are immovable, larger than life beings.

If another Yonkou literally falls to rookies moments before Luffy does it, it does take a bite out of Luffy's glory. I'd say it's a good move, but Oda doesn't have a good history for me to go all in trusting him.

Luffy vs Big Mom, if it ever happens, will never be more important than Kid and Law vs big mom
Allying with kaido is literally the pinnacle of big mom's career, its all downhill after this. I cannot understand why some people care so much about Luffy vs big mom when its abundantly clear that it will be a side battle if it ever happens at all.

Post wano straw hats will already be stronger than the big mom pirates. Luffy will surpass big mom when he defeats kaido this arc. He already handed the Big Mom pirates an L in WCI, he already stole their poneglyph, and by defeating kaido and thereby sinking her alliance, Luffy's handing big mom another L yet again in wano.

Luffy vs BM is fulfilling his claim for 400 chapters, of course it is more important, he will win, unlike these guys who will stall and possibly wound her.

It does matter though, it slightly dehypes Luffy's specialness in being the one to topple the yonko, that is something reserved for actual emperors, like BB after WB (and possibly Shanks depending on the route Oda chooses to go).

Furthermore if it happens BEFORE Luffy's victory then it just makes things seem to positive and likely to succeed, it is always "darkest before the dawn" in OP, don't be surprised if BM pirates turn up, Marines turn up and it all hinges on Luffy's victory against Kaido to cause BM to become cowardly and retreat, as Kaido said she would.

As a pure power scaling feat, obviously fighting someone 1vs1 is far more of a feat than 2vs1, but that isn't the point, Oda will want things to look like a struggle, not a steamroll, hence why he has kept some potential opponents for the strawhats and alliance to face after their victories until the monster trio wrap up their battles.

Luffy vs BM is fulfilling his claim for 400 chapters, of course it is more important, he will win, unlike these guys who will stall and possibly wound her.
That 400 chapter claim is coming to fruition in wano kuni. Kaido and Big Mom have allied with each other and are on the verge of conquering the world with only the supernova in their way. Luffy said multiple times that one of the goals of the raid is beating big mom.

There is absolutely no way for big mom to be a bigger threat in the future than she is now.
Furthermore if it happens BEFORE Luffy's victory then it just makes things seem to positive and likely to succeed, it is always "darkest before the dawn" in OP, don't be surprised if BM pirates turn up, Marines turn up and it all hinges on Luffy's victory against Kaido to cause BM to become cowardly and retreat, as Kaido said she would.
If it happens like 1 chapter before Luffy's victory I cannot see how this would ruin the story.
Especially if the way they beat big mom is something like throwing her off onigashima
Post automatically merged:

Nah it definitely takes a chunk away from him, because Luffy isn't the first to do it. The Yonkou have been in a deadlock for ages, they are immovable, larger than life beings.

If another Yonkou literally falls to rookies moments before Luffy does it, it does take a bite out of Luffy's glory. I'd say it's a good move, but Oda doesn't have a good history for me to go all in trusting him.
Luffy already isn't the first one to do it. Blackbeard did it before him.

Her sword is called napoleon

Law's full name is trafalgar D water law

Anyone with a little bit of historical culture know where this is going
Post automatically merged:

Her sword is called napoleon

Law's full name is trafalgar D water law

Anyone with a little bit of historical culture know where this is going