Controversial Let’s Fix Hara’s Drunken Stat System

A 93 is fine, but remember a martial general or someone who can do special things on the battlefield is basically 85+. What that page tells us is that Koshou was the only like...nerd. Think GHM, RSJ etc.
But "martial prowess" here is used in the context with another word: legend. Hara phrasing the whole sentence they way he did for then...founding out that this folk Hakuki had like an 86/87 str or something? Nah.

And to be clear, it's true what you said about this showing Koshou as the only "nerd", the one guy who really didn't touch the glaive. And I like I said, Hakuki was definitely a super terrifying warfare mind when he really became "the feared Hakuki". However, acquiring (great) notoriety through his martial might ("building their legends on") definitely paints him as a powerful fighter. I remain on this 93/94/95 rating if we're playing the stats game.

Last edited:
But "martial prowess" here is used in the context with another word: legend. Hara phrasing the whole sentence they way he did for then...founding out that this folk Hakuki had like an 86/87 str or something? Nah.

And to be clear, it's true what you said about this showing Koshou as the only "nerd", the one guy who really didn't touch the glaive. And I like I said, Hakuki was definitely a super terrifying warfare mind when he really became "the feared Hakuki". However, acquiring (great) notoriety through his martial might ("building their legends on") definitely paints him as a powerful fighter. I remain on this 93/94/95 rating if we're playing the stats game.
Objectively, do you think Hara would get Hakuki's stat wrong by almost double figure levels? Hakuki is one of the most iconic figures irl and a contender for being the most hyped General ever. Can Hara possibly make such a fuck up? If you wanted to debate 2,3, 4 points then fair enough, but 7-10?

To me that hype just tells us that only 1 of the 6 was a textbook reader. The others will get in the thick of it. That's what a martial general does.

Objectively, do you think Hara would get Hakuki's stat wrong by almost double figure levels? Hakuki is one of the most iconic figures irl and a contender for being the most hyped General ever. Can Hara possibly make such a fuck up? If you wanted to debate 2,3, 4 points then fair enough, but 7-10?

To me that hype just tells us that only 1 of the 6 was a textbook reader. The others will get in the thick of it. That's what a martial general does.
Whoever does this stats, yeah.

SHK vs Wategi, both with a 90 rating in strenght, was a neg diff, freaking Gokei of all people was given a B experience stat. There certainly are examples of huge fuck ups lol.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I did respond at the end of that thread but there is such a huge reach between what is indicated, and being a virtual top tier.
How lol? You gonna tell me this man wasn’t a top tier warrior?

All of the Qin 6 with the exception of Koshou were top tiers. I mean you had Ouki when he first saw Moubu’s 7 foot ass saying “yeah, Moubu might be a match for the Qin 6 as a warrior” lol.

Whoever does this stats, yeah.

SHK vs Wategi, both with a 90 rating in strenght, was a neg diff, freaking Gokei of all people was given a B experience stat. There certainly are examples of huge fuck ups lol.
Gokei can be a mistake for sure - albeit again that'd be somewhat easy to explain (stayed with the lord of the warring states + FD's were a retcon, as Gokei was in stats book 1).

SHK also beat Watagi with brains. But of course if you wanna say SHK should be a bit stronger (or DJ a bit weaker), then that's no problem. The problem is where we start to believe Hara could make such a mistake, over such a character (and historical figure).
How lol? You gonna tell me this man wasn’t a top tier warrior?

All of the Qin 6 with the exception of Koshou were top tiers. I mean you had Ouki when he first saw Moubu’s 7 foot ass saying “yeah, Moubu might be a match for the Qin 6 as a warrior” lol.
I can show you panels of Rokuomi that look superior to that panel though. Same with Shoumou, Feego King, heck even Makou. Again, it's not that Hakuki may not have been hard done to, it's that you're bumping him up like 4 tiers lol. We can have inconsistencies, no doubt - but no way in hell is Hara making such a drastic error, over such a huge character. One that he purposely kept hidden in the stats so as to keep us guessing as well (similar to how he's done with SBS now). I don't think it's a coincidence that Hara kept Hakuki's stats hidden until he showed Ousen - his parallel - in all his glory (and thus, gave both the 99 INT stat). Hara wouldn't just think "ehh it's Hakuki, i'll just give him whatever". There's thought behind it.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Gokei can be a mistake for sure - albeit again that'd be somewhat easy to explain (stayed with the lord of the warring states + FD's were a retcon, as Gokei was in stats book 1).

SHK also beat Watagi with brains. But of course if you wanna say SHK should be a bit stronger (or DJ a bit weaker), then that's no problem. The problem is where we start to believe Hara could make such a mistake, over such a character (and historical figure).

I can show you panels of Rokuomi that look superior to that panel though. Same with Shoumou, Feego King, heck even Makou. Again, it's not that Hakuki may not have been hard done to, it's that you're bumping him up like 4 tiers lol. We can have inconsistencies, no doubt - but no way in hell is Hara making such a drastic error, over such a huge character. One that he purposely kept hidden in the stats so as to keep us guessing as well (similar to how he's done with SBS now). I don't think it's a coincidence that Hara kept Hakuki's stats hidden until he showed Ousen - his parallel - in all his glory (and thus, gave both the 99 INT stat). Hara wouldn't just think "ehh it's Hakuki, i'll just give him whatever". There's thought behind it.
I can maybe buy the 86 in STR for Hakuki

but only 92 in leadership is unbelievable for someone his caliber
Maybe the lowest leadership stats for a Q6

I can understand Haku Ki being distant, not really caring for anyone or his own mother but the guy was the leader of the Qin 6 ffs

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Hara wouldn't just think "ehh it's Hakuki, i'll just give him whatever". There's thought behind it.
Yeah I’m sure there’s as much cocaine induced thought put into Hakuki’s strength stat as there was in everyone else’s stats lmfao.

You realize by stats, Sou Jin would mangle Hakuki in a fight? Like it wouldn’t even be close. Jin the frail 10 year old who is not even a combatant, would just completely and utterly destroy freaking Hakuki in a 1v1 fight.

“I’m sure Hara put thought into Hakuki’s strength stat” you say lol. Seems to me like Hara didn’t think about this shit for even 1 actual second lol. In a 1v1 fight, Jin is being schooled by freaking Bayou Bihei let alone Haku Fucking Ki, and yet the stats tell a completely different story lol.
Post automatically merged:

Wei
(Gonna need to look at these again)
Fire Dragons

Gokei
Strength: 88
Intelligence: 98
Leadership: 92
Total: 285

Shi Ei
Strength: 96
Intelligence: 88
Leadership: 88
Total: 272

Gaimou
Strength: 98
Intelligence: 78
Leadership: 90?
Total: 267

Rei Ou
Strength: ???
Leadership: ???
Total: 98???

Gohoumei
Intelligence: 96
Leadership: 90
Total: 186???

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah I’m sure there’s as much cocaine induced thought put into Hakuki’s strength stat as there was in everyone else’s stats lmfao.

You realize by stats, Sou Jin would mangle Hakuki in a fight? Like it wouldn’t even be close. Jin the frail 10 year old who is not even a combatant, would just completely and utterly destroy freaking Hakuki in a 1v1 fight.

“I’m sure Hara put thought into Hakuki’s strength stat” you say lol. Seems to me like Hara didn’t think about this shit for even 1 actual second lol. In a 1v1 fight, Jin is being schooled by freaking Bayou Bihei let alone Haku Fucking Ki, and yet the stats tell a completely different story lol.
Archer STR is about the power with a bow not in cqc

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Archer STR is about the power with a bow not in cqc
It is not his archery stat, it is his strength stat.

Kyou En for example had a 90 in strength and 97 in “bow”, clearly differentiating between combat strength and archery.

Sou Jin solely has a 92 in strength, indicating that he would absolutely destroy haku ki in a 1v1 fight.

(The truth btw is that Hara put absolutely no thought into these stats whatsoever and probably just got pressured to write down literally anything for the sake of Young Jump being able to market and sell databooks.)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It is not his archery stat, it is his strength stat.

Kyou En for example had a 90 in strength and 97 in “bow”, clearly differentiating between combat strength and archery.

Sou Jin solely has a 92 in strength, indicating that he would absolutely destroy haku ki in a 1v1 fight.

(The truth btw is that Hara put absolutely no thought into these stats whatsoever and probably just got pressured to write down literally anything for the sake of Young Jump being able to market and sell databooks.)
Clearly not

The STR stats for archer is mainly for their bow skills and strength

Sou Jin is 92 and Sou Tan 88 Hakurei 92 etc. You think they can tango with Rokuomi with a glaive ? Fuck no

It’s obviously for their archery mastery

the 92 is for their overall martial utility so obviously taking their bow skills into account

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Clearly not

The STR stats for archer is mainly for their bow skills and strength

Sou Jin is 92 and Sou Tan 88 Hakurei 92 etc. You think they can tango with Rokuomi with a glaive ? Fuck no

It’s obviously for their archery mastery
Then explain why Kyou En has two different stats.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Then explain why Kyou En has two different stats.
Explain why other archers doesn’t have different stats ?

But stats are obviously stupid as hell : like Ouki having 93 in leadership (so stupidly lowwww) and 100 in charisma

And in all the new data books the 97 in bow disappeared and only the STR stats remained

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Explain why other archers doesn’t have different stats ?
Becayse the archery stat that Kyou En got is a bonus stat and those aren’t always revealed because they aren’t one of the three main stats that everyone gets. The other archers also have archery stats but they haven’t been revealed yet I assume.

But stats are obviously stupid as hell : like Ouki having 93 in leadership (so stupidly lowwww) and 100 in charisma
Correct. Stats in generals are stupid as hell but Kingdom’s are especially egregious, which was the point of my original response to @Great General Kanki , there have been zero thought put into these stats and they are not to be taken seriously.

Wei
(Gonna need to look at these again)
Fire Dragons

Gokei
Strength: 88
Leadership: 92
Total: 285

Shi Ei
Strength: 96
Intelligence: 88
Leadership: 88
Total: 272

Gaimou
Strength: 98
Intelligence: 78
Leadership: 90?
Total: 267

Rei Ou
Leadership: ???
Total: 98???

Gohoumei
Intelligence: 96
Leadership: 90
Total: 186???
When Reiou died, Homei said that he would have drawn level with him in a year and completely surpass him in the next. Reiou vs current Gohoumei in intelligence, I have to believe that Homei is better. Not talking about what the numbers are, just comparing them.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yes I may do that now actually. Lol

When Reiou died, Homei said that he would have drawn level with him in a year and completely surpass him in the next. Reiou vs current Gohoumei in intelligence, I have to believe that Homei is better. Not talking about what the numbers are, just comparing them.
Yeah I forgot about that. I’ll adjust them both. Houmei might be like a 98 and Reiou a 96/97

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The other archers also have archery stats but they haven’t been revealed yet I assume.
Nope, Hara just dropped those kind of stats and just focused on the 3 stats

in new data books Kyou En doesn’t have his bow stats anymore. It’s just written :One of the ten bows

92 for Sou Jin is for arrow too

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Nah Gyou'Un is like 96-97. Bananji is already a 95 if anything.

Or bump up Ouhon to 96 at least.
The problem is that I think Gyou’Un loses to people like Shi Ei and Tou who are at 96.

I think 96 for Ouhon is probably fair, though it’s still unclear if he actually reached Earl Shi’s level.