Current Events Let's appreciate the New Monster Trio

That's irrelevant, absorption doesn't mean permanent immunity.

It has resistance to blows but there is a limit to that resistance. The resistance comes from the fact that its metal but Luffy was able to blow a metal door with G3. I think G3 Luffy would destroy that door in Punk Hazard too.

Its metal
Its magic

WB can blow up that door just by farting
Whitebeard literally failed

That's irrelevant, absorption doesn't mean permanent immunity.

It has resistance to blows but there is a limit to that resistance. The resistance comes from the fact that its metal but Luffy was able to blow a metal door with G3. I think G3 Luffy would destroy that door in Punk Hazard too.

Its metal
Its magic

WB can blow up that door just by farting
You think....you dont know.

So far weve told it absorbs physical hits. There has never been shown a limit to it or not. Its been shown twice in the series, and both times its done its job. And you have no proof that the door Luffy broke was the same physical blow absorbing door.

Either way there is no possible way to downplay Sanji here. After Sanji failed, Oda automatically made a reason for it....and thats that.

C

critical mindset

If that was the truth then Sanji wouldve gotten the higher bounty in Arlong Park.

Look at the bounty raises for Ennies Lobby....Sanji got 77 mill increase for beating Jabra and Zoro got a 60 mill increase for Kaku. And dont say it was because....it was Sanji's first time, because Luffy beat Lucci and got 200 mill increase.

Jabra was deemed as a more dangerous foe. And even if he was weaker ( which he wasnt)....the WG doesnt know this, since the new dourki systems were still unknown only to the CP9. They still thought Jabra was stronger and more threatening than Kaku. Which is correct anyways....

So again it has nothing to do with opponents and getting specific bounties because of it.
Jabura was also leading a covert mission that targeted the Revolutionary Army, while Kaku was just a subordinate to Lucci. Jabura has techniques such as 10 finger shigan. Jabura was the stronger fighter by virtue of tekkai kempo as well, though Kaku had a stronger devil fruit. Overall Jabura was better

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Jabura was also leading a covert mission that targeted the Revolutionary Army, while Kaku was just a subordinate to Lucci. Jabura has techniques such as 10 finger shigan. Jabura was the stronger fighter by virtue of tekkai kempo as well, though Kaku had a stronger devil fruit. Overall Jabura was better
One was swordsman, the other nailsman. :catlewd:

Jabura was also leading a covert mission that targeted the Revolutionary Army, while Kaku was just a subordinate to Lucci. Kaku has techniques such as 10 finger shigan. Jabura was the stronger fighter by virtue of tekkai kempo as well, though Kaku had a stronger devil fruit. Overall Jabura was better
Yh it makes sense why Sanji got the higher bounty increase in Ennies Lobby.

If they got bounties since Arlong Park, then Sanji defeating Kuroobi wouldve given him more than Zoro. Sanji also shouldve gotten a bounty for Mr 2, since Mr 2 has a bounty of 30 mill. But he got nothing since Smoker only knows Zoro.

All in all if we add the possible bounties of Arlong Park for Sanji and Zoro, and the possible bounty for Sanji after Alabasta. Add it to his Ennies Lobby bounty.....then hed be higher than Zoro.

So all in all, if we combine all the bounties they got and they shouldve gotten in these 3 arcs....where the bounties increased then....

Arlong Park: Sanji > Zoro

Alabasta: Zoro > Sanji

Ennies Lobby: Sanji > Zoro

(( and thats only opponents....imagine if the WG knew about Sanji on the sea train or Sanji closing the gates of justice)) I rest my case.

C

critical mindset

Yh it makes sense why Sanji got the higher bounty increase in Ennies Lobby.

If they got bounties since Arlong Park, then Sanji defeating Kuroobi wouldve given him more than Zoro. Sanji also shouldve gotten a bounty for Mr 2, since Mr 2 has a bounty of 30 mill. But he got nothing since Smoker only knows Zoro.

All in all if we add the possible bounties of Arlong Park for Sanji and Zoro, and the possible bounty for Sanji after Alabasta. Add it to his Ennies Lobby bounty.....then hed be higher than Zoro.

So all in all, if we combine all the bounties they got and they shouldve gotten in these 3 arcs....where the bounties increased then....

Arlong Park: Sanji > Zoro

Alabasta: Zoro > Sanji

Ennies Lobby: Sanji > Zoro

(( and thats only opponents....imagine if the WG knew about Sanji on the sea train or Sanji closing the gates of justice)) I rest my case.
The WG should’ve seen Sanji in Thriller Bark and underwater using bluewalk. Now they’ll see him doing better than Zoro in Wano instead. Wanji’s arc:pepelit:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
"Oh, Sanji is not a M3 anymore"
"Oh, Jinbei is stronger than Sanji"

Me:

nah mate eos sanji diable jambe will have will have the strength of an earthquake punch of old whitebeard he used on akaniu
Just let them be bro, you are arguing with the same people that said Sanji will be YC1 at EOS and thinks that current Zoro is Yonko level and will surpass Roger at EOS so there's no point lol:seriously::josad:

In regards to Enies Lobby Kaku > Jabra aka Zoro > Sanji

To add on
Kaku = CP0
Jabra = irrelevant
Zoro will always be the 2nd strongest and that's a fact. But the thing is that if you remember, the strength difference wasn't big at all. Kaku's was 2200 and Jabra's was 2180. Same is the case with Sanji and Zoro. The difference is very small, almost negligible, but it's there.

Zoro will always be the 2nd strongest and that's a fact. But the thing is that if you remember, the strength difference wasn't big at all. Kaku's was 2200 and Jabra's was 2180. Same is the case with Sanji and Zoro. The difference is very small, almost negligible, but it's there.
The difference was small, the post time skip result is much more different.

Too add and side track for a second, The powerscaling potrayal of both characters (S and Z) are on the opposite ends of the specturm if we look at opponents and results, that as well has been on the opposite ends too

Too add and side track for a second, The powerscaling potrayal of both characters (S and Z) are on the opposite ends of the specturm if we look at opponents and results, that as well has been on the opposite ends too
Name me one opponent that isnt Pica thats actually an impressive person Zoro beat....without you know....fainting.
Post automatically merged:

If you cant find anyone then its true...that the only person Zoro beat thats....kinda...maybe...ugh...tiny...but impressive is Pica.

Reminder Zoro never beat Kamazou. He fainted before getting his award lmaoo

Name me one opponent that isnt Pica thats actually an impressive person Zoro beat....without you know....fainting.
Post automatically merged:

If you cant find anyone then its true...that the only person Zoro beat thats....kinda...maybe...ugh...tiny...but impressive is Pica.

Reminder Zoro never beat Kamazou. He fainted before getting his award lmaoo
Fujitora, Monet, im still saying Killer, no point in debating that as well as Hawkins, Sanji stan bias and ya know headcannon... isnt ever going to stop me from saying factual opinions.

I mean I'd rather Win and faint than Lose, Lose, Lose, and then in my own arc Bake a Cake FTW, and then on top of that gets a bounty raise not because of his efforts in WCI but because he's a Vinsmoke

To a fault the potrayal has been Zoro has been given weaker opponents and Sanji has been used as a hypetool for multiple characters. I disagree with both characters being uses as this potrayal and preferred each to have extreme diff fights (at least 1) similar to Luffy

The thing is that we haven't seen much of either Zoro or Sanji to decide that. I personally think that Oda has already decided since Pre-timeskip that they're always gonna be very close to each other in terms of strength and are still being portrayed as rivals, as they were before. I'm sure that the Wano arc will clear this doubt.

The thing is that we haven't seen much of either Zoro or Sanji to decide that. I personally think that Oda has already decided since Pre-timeskip that they're always gonna be very close to each other in terms of strength and are still being portrayed as rivals, as they were before. I'm sure that the Wano arc will clear this doubt.
Pretime Skip, they gain strength and their potrayal were very similar

Posttime skip, very different. Sanji's opponents and Zoro's opponents were very different, in my previous post I explain why I disagree and prefer pretime skip power potrayal.

In the end why did Oda give Sanji the raid suit instead of focusing on Sanji getting stronger during WCI

C

critical mindset

More swords = more lethality, not more strength.... :suresure:
More swords equals more strength seems about right. One sword equals greater lethality. A kendo master doesn’t use physical force, ie he or she doesn’t thrust harder or faster, but instead uses focus to cut down a bamboo or rice stalk or whatever it is. One sword strike equals greater cutting power which isn’t at all the same as physical power.

Pretime Skip, they gain strength and their potrayal were very similar

Posttime skip, very different. Sanji's opponents and Zoro's opponents were very different, in my previous post I explain why I disagree and prefer pretime skip power potrayal.

In the end why did Oda give Sanji the raid suit instead of focusing on Sanji getting stronger during WCI
It's true that Sanji's portrayal has been a bit weaker when compared to Zoro post time skip. Tbf, this is the first proper 'big' arc after timeskip where both Sanji and Zoro are present. I think we'all agree that Fishman Island doesn't count because there weren't really powerful antagonists. Punk Hazard was more of part of the Dressrosa saga. Wano again was more of a character development arc than a power/strength development arc for Sanji.

Wano is the best arc to measure their strength when compared to one another Post-Timeskip. It depends on their opponents. If Zoro gets a calamity while Sanji gets a Flying Six, it'll make it clear that the difference is big. If Zoro fights King and Sanji fights Queen or they tag team them, it'll be clear that the difference in their power level is still Enies Lobby-types.

It's true that Sanji's portrayal has been a bit weaker when compared to Zoro post time skip. Tbf, this is the first proper 'big' arc after timeskip where both Sanji and Zoro are present. I think we'all agree that Fishman Island doesn't count because there weren't really powerful antagonists. Punk Hazard was more of part of the Dressrosa saga. Wano again was more of a character development arc than a power/strength development arc for Sanji.

Wano is the best arc to measure their strength when compared to one another Post-Timeskip. It depends on their opponents. If Zoro gets a calamity while Sanji gets a Flying Six, it'll make it clear that the difference is big. If Zoro fights King and Sanji fights Queen or they tag team them, it'll be clear that the difference in their power level is still Enies Lobby-types.
Powerscaling has always been off, even in pretimeskip with Enies lobby, but in Posttime skip it will be waaaaaay off the chain in wano.

Fishman island doesnt count, that was just a warmup for everyone. I disagree with the route Oda took Sanji from Punk Hazard to Wano, how he's been potrayed is absolutely terrible.

Powerscaling measure compared to ZvsS depends on if Sanji will be in a raid suit vs his final opponent

Fujitora, Monet, im still saying Killer, no point in debating that as well as Hawkins, Sanji stan bias and ya know headcannon... isnt ever going to stop me from saying factual opinions.

I mean I'd rather Win and faint than Lose, Lose, Lose, and then in my own arc Bake a Cake FTW, and then on top of that gets a bounty raise not because of his efforts in WCI but because he's a Vinsmoke

To a fault the potrayal has been Zoro has been given weaker opponents and Sanji has been used as a hypetool for multiple characters. I disagree with both characters being uses as this potrayal and preferred each to have extreme diff fights (at least 1) similar to Luffy
Non of these characters count as....Zoro hasnt defeated them.

I could easily count Doffy and Big Mom as opponents for Sanji.

Then Sanji would have Wadatsumi, Vergo, Doffy, Sheepshead, Yonji, Judge, Katakuri, Oven, Daifuku, Raisin, P1, Drake, King.

See how I can easily use opponents where Sanji looked better or worse than. Non of these opponents look weaker than anything Zoro has faced. However a lot of these people Sanji hasnt defeated....same with Zoro. Zoro has only ever beat Hyouzou, Pica and Kamazou. Thats it....no ifs and no buts...

Like I said, show me impressive people....that Zoro has beat...without embrassing himself. Only person is Pica....even though hes a coward.