Future Events Long Live ZKK

How likely is ZKK?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably the stupid amount of foreshadow it has. Or the 20 different points that a ZKK supporter can provide you with.
Yes the latter is the reason why I didn't move an inch back when Zoro was defeated in that there could still be highlighted a huge rationale for ZKK, this is why I heavily criticized the ones who instead did and by a lot.

No, the strongest narrative tied to Kaido is his impending death:

The Necessity of Kaido's Death
I'd like to briefly recap the evidence in favour of Kaido's death (and why it's likely by beheading). If you've not read it yet, I recommend reading @Garp the Fist's "The Grand Kaido and Wano Death Compilation. It makes this argument at a much greater length.

Scabbards
The Scabbards expressed their desire to "take Kaido's head":

They stressed the need to "sever his windpipe":

They reiterated that the battle with Kaido is not over until he has been slain:

Oden
Oden himself has spoken of the need to kill Kaido.

He said that he came to cut off Kaido's head in his sleep:

He reiterated that he intends to behead Kaido:

Yamato
Yamato consented to Kaido's death:

Ace
Yamato said that Ace came to kill Kaido:

Ace himself stated that he's here to take Kaido's head:

Kaido
Finally, Kaido himself has repeatedly expressed his desire for (a glorious) death.

His introduction chapter is titled "Suicide":

He's searching for a place to die:

His hobby is suicide, and he laments that he survived his latest attempt:

He stated that because the Scabbards remind him of Oden, he could have let them kill him:

He believes that "death is what completes a person":

Conclusions
The necessity — you could even say the inevitability — of Kaido's death has been mentioned by at least five separate (groups of) characters:
  1. The Nine Scabbards
  2. Oden
  3. Yamato
  4. Ace
  5. Kaido himself
And even the Narrator!

If there's any character in One Piece that is destined for death, then it is without a doubt Hundred Beasts Kaido.
why it should be zoro then and not Momonosuke or anyone else well deserved for the duty

why it should be zoro then and not Momonosuke or anyone else well deserved for the duty
Because Zoro inherited Enma, which contains Oden's will. Inherited will has been a gigantic theme in Wano and we now know that swords possess "wills" or "souls" of their own. Oden's will was to kill Kaido.

Zoro being the "monster samurai" that Kaido said would never come as well as the second coming of Ryuma as has been hinted at both in the manga and in supplementary materials would also be fulfilled