General Mafia General Chat

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The best way to get better at mafia is making lot of mistakes plus the mistakes are fun. Those are the games that will create the memes for the mafia section and create fun memories too look back and talk about xD I have a few myself.
Just to make it clear, he's not talking about me lmao.

Thanks for the advice though.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Just to make it clear, he's not talking about me lmao.

Thanks for the advice though.
I'm sure you have had to make some mistakes still though. I remember I was teased forever for something silly, I was 100% sure this guy was the godfather, I was betting everything on it, I ended up being called arrogant ect ect in that game, he ended up being an arsonist. I mean still scum right? but still my confidence over him being the godfather got me teased so bad.

The best way to get better at mafia is making lot of mistakes plus the mistakes are fun. Those are the games that will create the memes for the mafia section and create fun memories too look back and talk about xD I have a few myself.
true!
me, @Noctis and @Rej and The jester game
the game when @AL sama Calmly led town and my eyes were turning stars โœจ when I admire his posts.
the game where my wife ChrisTina mic pretended to be town but I suspected him to shoot him at night (I was Vig) and the first post the following day phase was I killed my traitor wifey :catsweat:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'm sure you have had to make some mistakes still though. I remember I was teased forever for something silly, I was 100% sure this guy was the godfather, I was betting everything on it, I ended up being called arrogant ect ect in that game, he ended up being an arsonist. I mean still scum right? but still my confidence over him being the godfather got me teased so bad.
I've never played mafia before.

Kidding, played a few games here and yeah probably made some big mistakes lmao.

That's a funny story lmao. At least you got scum in the end.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
true!
me, @Noctis and @Rej and The jester game
the game when @AL sama Calmly led town and my eyes were turning stars โœจ when I admire his posts.
the game where my wife ChrisTina mic pretended to be town but I suspected him to shoot him at night (I was Vig) and the first post the following day phase was I killed my traitor wifey :catsweat:
There was this one game that @Finalbeta handed me the win as scum, @Dragomir was on my team. I was the sole survivor of that game, the lynch was down to me (godfather) and Beta (town) but Beta made himself seem so scummy town had no choice but to lynch him giving me the win. That game was super exciting for me.
Post automatically merged:

Also if anyone needs any help with learning about mafia and stuff, I don't mind helping out, even though I might not play a lot ect. I really enjoy teaching people and helping them learn the game.

D

Dragomir

There was this one game that @Finalbeta handed me the win as scum, @Dragomir was on my team. I was the sole survivor of that game, the lynch was down to me (godfather) and Beta (town) but Beta made himself seem so scummy town had no choice but to lynch him giving me the win. That game was super exciting for me.
Classic Anti-town Town Finalbeta(our little nickname for him). Helping mafia win games as Town lmao.

But yeah that game was super fun. Was a multiball too I believe. Nova's games were always amazing.

One time I was a framer, D1 passed smoothly without any lynches, N1 was a big success for us scum cuz two townies were killed (vet not on guard and LO) and we had town pointing fingers among their roles without them knowing I framed their vig to look mafioso... imagine town killing roles would be all killed by N2 and none of us scum harme, I got so excited I did something really dumb and outed myself as framer In a Wallie post that I fucked up At the very end of it but didnโ€™t notice until I posted it .... after that I had lost all rays of hope and only posted โ€œfuckโ€ right after my dumb post
everyone laughed for an entire page including my mafia scum buddies lol

You two as buddies? I would love to be playing that game so I can get the both of you lynched.
Such harsh words from my own mafia GodParent? :catsweat:
She can be the blonde Boa Hancock, just donโ€™t fall for it Nat!
I donโ€™t fall for women. :wellwell:

Ok maybe only for @Melontonin with her cute attempts to frame me
There are scums everywhere. Eeeeww. WG leg by scums in the moderation division.
Except for @Natalija :sweat:. Btw, there are some similarities with the way you play and the other one on the other site.
:sweat:
I only play here and on NF. So far anyway.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Post automatically merged:

Also if anyone needs any help with learning about mafia and stuff, I don't mind helping out, even though I might not play a lot ect. I really enjoy teaching people and helping them learn the game.
The old fantastic games

If you want to play a game with me, you should at least play Drago's next one since I do have intentions of joining that one. Don't have high expectations of me.
Honestly, next Game was mine to be, my very first Game as a Host:catsweat:. Everything was ready for weeks and i am still not hosting it. So i can't join it.
I might watch you play, if i get time to.
well kinda once they threatened to lynch me there and I told them if they did I would cry lmao
That's really unfair lol๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Honestly, next Game was mine to be, my very first Game as a Host:catsweat:. Everything was ready for weeks and i am still not hosting it. So i can't join it.
I might watch you play, if i get time to.

That's really unfair lol๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yea they told me if I wasn't really town that was very low of me xD Sadly in truth I would have done that as scum too haha.

D

Dragomir

Such harsh words from my own mafia GodParent? :catsweat:
Parent? I'm like your little brother lol.
All my favorite games were Nova games. He is just exceptional when making games that are balanced and fun.
Agreed. I have asked him to help me many times and still do. This coming WCI game I've been working on with @Kiwipom has his touchings over it. I assure you that it won't be like that atrocity the WCI regular mafia game back on OJ was haha.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Parent? I'm like your little brother lol.

Agreed. I have asked him to help me many times and still do. This coming WCI game I've been working on with @Kiwipom has his touchings over it. I assure you that it won't be like that atrocity the WCI regular mafia game back on OJ was haha.
I will tell you what I told everyone about you. Honestly I'm excited to see how you are doing here. I said that I didn't think you were ready to be a mod or a coach of mafia but that one day you would excel at both of those because you had all the capabilities but youth held ya back. That has been almost an entire year ago and I have high hopes for you honestly.