Mihawk bounty speculation (vs BB bounty Bet thread)

Will Mihawk have a higher bounty than BlackBeard

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Btween 1.8B to 2.2B. Can't see it being more than BB.

BB has a crew, strong-notorious and most wanted criminals working under him. Is a Yonkou, have territories. Misused Schibukai system to break into Impel Down, starting mass kiling among the Criminals and took the most dangerous ones with himself, allowing few others to also escape in the meanwhile.
Captured Ace, which also led to MF war, technically is the one who killed WB, strongest Men in One piece and stole most Dangerous Gura Gura no mi df. Is the only user with two dfs, and then fought WB commanders in thr war of best and defeated em. Attacked Revo later on in their turf acc to Newspaper report, his crew has been hunting dfs in the 2 years time period.

Compared to that Mihawk is a reasonable ma, who had his bounty frozen for most of his active years as a Pirate if he is. Remained a Schibukai all these years, so probably didn't do anything against the Marines or WG and has feats of battles of Shanks in the past, tho not a Yonkou thn. Mihawk also does cut Pirate crew to kill boredoms, and probably send back hundreds of em.

If Kaidou, Shanks, BM, WB n Roger bounties were only based on Strength, i would also given Mihawk arround 4 B bounty but that is not the case. It factors in lot of things like crew, territories, danger, acts both against Marines n WG, strength and stuff. And so far only strength seems to be in Mihawk favour.

And even with all these stuff mentioned above, BB bounty is still 2.2B, even tho he has so much more than Mihawk. BB probably already at similar lvl to Mihawk if not stronger, crew, territories, feats, acts against WG/Marines, poses great danger since aiming to become PK.
So logically i would have given Mihawk 1.4B bounty, much less than BB at best.

But i also don't see Oda doing Mihawk that way, especially since even Luffy has surpassed that benchmark and has 1.5B bounty. (tbh tho Luffy also has done a lot)

So, my personal number would be 1.9B bounty for Mihawk.
Yeah, I also don't think Mihawk should have a higher bounty than a Yonkou.

At the end of the day
No warlord will have higher bounties than luffy
No commander too
Post automatically merged:

At the end of the day
No warlord will have higher bounties than luffy
No commander too
I have BB bounty > Mihawk's but I can see the possibility of him having bounty over 1.5bil tbh. Wanna do a fun bet on this Ndule_Senpai? The advantage is on your side I'd say so you should have no problem taking it.

I

Inspector_Mu

I have BB bounty > Mihawk's but I can see the possibility of him having bounty over 1.5bil tbh. Wanna do a fun bet on this Ndule_Senpai? The advantage is on your side I'd say so you should have no problem taking it.
What is the bet?

I just cant see Mihawk bounty being > Luffy
He wasnt even a threat as Doffy
I seriously think he had like 100-200 million when he became warlord cause he is solo and doesnt cause much trouble nor have underworld businesses

Right now his new bounty is max 1.3 minimum 500 millions

What is the bet?

I just cant see Mihawk bounty being > Luffy
He wasnt even a threat as Doffy
I seriously think he had like 100-200 million when he became warlord cause he is solo and doesnt cause much trouble nor have underworld businesses

Right now his new bounty is max 1.3 minimum 500 millions
That's reasonable. I honestly have no particular reason for my stand though, just want a bet. Lol

As for the bet what about use Mihawk avy and stop bitching on him for a month if you lost?

H

Homelander

Mihawk - 3.5 -4.0 billion berries

Kuzan - 2.5 - 3 billion berries

I don't Think He will surpass BB one, but Mihawk was a famous pirate even before Roger era and We still don't know nothing about his past, I will be surprised if his bounty will surpass the one of the yonko.
Its possible mihawk was a bounty hunter later became a war lord.

H

Homelander

Sure

I'm 100% sure his bounty will be below Luffy 1.5
Imagine the uproar in community if mihawk has lesser bounty than luffy.

Mihawk said luffy needs to surpass him if he plans to be PK.

That's reasonable. I honestly have no particular reason for my stand though, just want a bet. Lol

As for the bet what about use Mihawk avy and stop bitching on him for a month if you lost?
it depends really how much damage he will do to special forces and navy that is arriving.

If mihawk outbeats everyone then its possible his bounty will surpass blackbeards.

S

stealthblack

king's Bounty + 100 milion or 150 milion is the best I expect for mihawk.

I wonder if there is a pun on mihawk's full name, like how luffy's gomu no can be translated into 5656, maybe that is his Bounty.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Inspector_Mu

What should i do if you are right??
Put Kidd as your avy

Imagine the uproar in community if mihawk has lesser bounty than luffy.

Mihawk said luffy needs to surpass him if he plans to be PK.

it depends really how much damage he will do to special forces and navy that is arriving.

If mihawk outbeats everyone then its possible his bounty will surpass blackbeards.
It wont be shocking for me coz Mihawk is barely Admiral level at best
And he is a solo Man! No crew, doesnt possess Intels or knowledge as Robin etc...
Was never part of a mighty group nor crew...yes a an ex warlord but between him and Kuzan, Kuzan is more of a threat for just being an ex admiral.

Giving him a bounty above Luffy doesnt make sense

H

Homelander

I wouldnt bet on it but overall bounties are not indicator of the powerlevel.

Its like comparing apple > orange ?

I would say teach got 2 billion + because of the damage and threat level he poses to world govt.

Mihawk so far has shown to be neutral to all the action.

I would say he might get bounty of around 2 billion more or less. Thats pretty high for a single person. Where as Yonkos get it based on amount of infulence + crew + danger they pose to WG .

Mihawk -

1.Strength wise no contest he is WSS.
2.Threat level -low to Medium (Govt might chase him but overall he doesnt create trouble if he allies with a yonko .

Overall i see Mihawk probably as a person who prefers quite life rather than waging war.

3. Crew - He has no pirate crew , no alliance party so far. At best he is kind of guy WG would never leave. I would say Gorosei would have been unhappy with reverie decision. I guess they decided to go after albasta ?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
I think EoS Blackbeard will double his current bounty so ending with 4.495.200.000, surpassing LinLin's bounty and remaining under Kaido's. Mihawk should naturally have a lower bounty as he is just an individual who roams the seas, I expect it in range of 3-3.5Bil.

H

Homelander

I think EoS Blackbeard will double his current bounty so ending with 4.495.200.000, surpassing LinLin's bounty and remaining under Kaido's. Mihawk should naturally have a lower bounty as he is just an individual who roams the seas, I expect it in range of 3-3.5Bil.
I would say something for zoro to surpass his bounty.

I am not sure how mihawk vs zoro will happen.seeing he is already enemy of the govt now.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
I would say something for zoro to surpass his bounty.
I am not sure how mihawk vs zoro will happen.seeing he is already enemy of the govt now.
I expect Zoro to end up with 3.6Bil which could be connected to his 36/360 Pound Ho, worldly desires theme...
I see it as Zoro's final challenge before he can achieve his dream, they wont be enemies, just two swordsmen wanting the same thing.

Mihawk will have a higher bounty than current blackbeard but Blackbeard Is on the move so it's highly likely that his bounty is gonna shoot up after he does what he is planning... So I suspect mihawk will be between 2.2 billion and 3 billion whereas Black beard might shoot up to like to 3.5 billion - 4 billion