Mihawk bounty speculation (vs BB bounty Bet thread)

Will Mihawk have a higher bounty than BlackBeard

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well of course I don't mean Mihawk alone is such a colossal threat since I'm of the mind that two Admirals are enough to finish off any single person in the series BUT the navy wouldn't risk it. The navy would MUCH prefer using stalling tactics than engaging in an assault that could lose them assets as important as an admiral

For example Kizaru is fully prepared to head out and intercept momma and kaido and of course he has no chance of actually engaging in combat and winning so the obvious route here was that Kizaru was just gonna stall them until the marines collected enough forces as to completely prevent the two from meeting

Now the downside such tactics aren't qute possible when dealing with one man is that its one man so who knows what he'll do. Like if the marines decide to arrest rayleigh, two Admirals are enough but rayleigh doesn't have territory or men to protect. If rayleigh is backed into a corner, he's Much more willing to go kamikaze than Big mom or Kaido. By this I mean Rayleigh could decide to just stake his life on killing an admiral on his way out and then what? The navy has taken out a guy who barely doesn't anythiNG and has lost a fuckin admiral in the process. I feel as though that's a general loss in the navy's side. This would similarly apply to Mihawk. The man has nothing to care about except the fight and that makes him that more dangerous than let's say whitebeard who could just sink marineford since ace and his men were there.

so it would be much better for the Navy to just bombard Mihawk's island from across the sea until he starts running and then start a long and arduous chase for days and hope mihawk like runs out of food and water or something

In the end, tactics of battke matter according to who you're dealing with and the circumstances around the encounters. Garp said it himself that the profit-loss ratio when dealing with Rayleigh would too much against the navy to bother capturing him. And yet against the whole whitebeard pirates they were ready and waiting with fully fleshed out tactics and all the shit. This doesn't mean that rayleigh is harder to deal with than a Yonkou crew, it means the possible gain from killing him is much less than the gain from taking out a Yonkou when compared to the respective losses involved.

Therefore Mihawk of course doesn't have the strength or importance of an entire Yonkou crew like Blackbeard's but him being a single man also creates new challenges that you wouldn't find in dealing with a yonkou crew and the tactics employed would change and you could again find like with rayleigh that dealing with a single person in the long run is a net loss compared to dealing with a whole Yonkou crew.

That's my write up about the nuances of tactics in battle that would be required in dealing with mihawk and so his bounty isn't as cut and dry as "he has no crew so he is automatically an easier target"
Post automatically merged:

Well mihawk is CANONICALLY the Strongest swordsman on the planet and the planet includes Admirals and Yonkou and gorosei and revolutionaries and whoever the flying fuck

I've explained in this post how being a single man doesn't automatically make it easier for the navy to deal with you. Read above if you care
yes it can ... the reason Yonko and admirals won't fight each other it's cause in order of beating each other they need A WAR
and that war can effect the world WAY TOO MUCH
so they won't go in war unless THEY HAVE TO

but to take down Mihawk ... they need a fight .... and nothing real would change in the world ... just WSS be empty and that's not a real big deal for real world

a man
with no political power
that can be taken down any time a Yonko or Marine CARE ENOUGH to fight him ...

is no real danger

yes it can ... the reason Yonko and admirals won't fight each other it's cause in order of beating each other they need A WAR
and that war can effect the world WAY TOO MUCH
so they won't go in war unless THEY HAVE TO

but to take down Mihawk ... they need a fight .... and nothing real would change in the world ... just WSS be empty and that's not a real big deal for real world

a man
with no political power
that can be taken down any time a Yonko or Marine CARE ENOUGH to fight him ...

is no real danger
But Marines access Bounties as risks. Robin at 8 years old didn't want to turn the world upside down but the marines accessed the risk that she could and gave her a bounty, same with Rayleigh. He even complains that the marines eontvlet him retire like he wants to since they will never remove his bounty because of the risk involved

Risk itself directly creates bounties in some cases. I've explained the difference between the ris of fighting one Yonkou level dude vs the risk involved in fighting a whole Yonkou crew. The gain from from defeating the whole Yonkou crew is so much that it reduces the risk to the point that you find dealing with just the one Yonkou level dude ends up being more of a risk or just as much of a risk as dealing with the Yonkou crew itself.

But Marines access Bounties as risks. Robin at 8 years old didn't want to turn the world upside down but the marines accessed the risk that she could and gave her a bounty, same with Rayleigh. He even complains that the marines eontvlet him retire like he wants to since they will never remove his bounty because of the risk involved

Risk itself directly creates bounties in some cases. I've explained the difference between the ris of fighting one Yonkou level dude vs the risk involved in fighting a whole Yonkou crew. The gain from from defeating the whole Yonkou crew is so much that it reduces the risk to the point that you find dealing with just the one Yonkou level dude ends up being more of a risk or just as much of a risk as dealing with the Yonkou crew itself.
and what is the risk of one man

with no ally
no political power
no massive information?

just power?

if Mihawk go to fight any BIG power ... since he is alone he would die in an hour ... well ... depend on how fast top tiers come to fight him ... so maybe even a day

1.5 Bil is enough for that

and what is the risk of one man

with no ally
no political power
no massive information?

just power?

if Mihawk go to fight any BIG power ... since he is alone he would die in an hour ... well ... depend on how fast top tiers come to fight him ... so maybe even a day

1.5 Bil is enough for that
I've explained this already. It's the same logic Garp used when talking about Rayleigh.

Like Imagine Kizaru and Fujitora pull up on Mihawk. Obviously the fight will be extreme diff for Mihawk trying to deal with both guys and win against both of them but then what if he gives up on trying to beat both of them. We saw with Zoro vs Killer and Gyukimaru that you can just choose to focus on one guy and take the punishment from that as opposed to getting bodied by both of them.

Mihawk can just Choose to ignore fighting fujitora and then completely focus on Kizaru and fatally injure Kizaru before Fujitora jumps in and finishes off Mihawk. And thats it.

Mihawk doesn't have a crew or territory to protect or whatever so he is much more likely to just go all out at all whim and then you end up with a fatally injured Admiral and a dead Mihawk.

Risk: A fatally inured or dead admiral
Gain: Mihawk's death

Can you like gauge what the risk between An admiral dying and Mihawk dying are? Does the gain from Mihawk's death counteract the death of an admiral? No.

So in the end, it's more risky to deal with mihawk because you don't gain much from killing him and yet he's admiral ready strong enough to severely weaken you if you try to kill him.

That's what Garp was saying about Rayleigh. It's not worth the losses

I've explained this already. It's the same logic Garp used when talking about Rayleigh.

Like Imagine Kizaru and Fujitora pull up on Mihawk. Obviously the fight will be extreme diff for Mihawk trying to deal with both guys and win against both of them but then what if he gives up on trying to beat both of them. We saw with Zoro vs Killer and Gyukimaru that you can just choose to focus on one guy and take the punishment from that as opposed to getting bodied by both of them.

Mihawk can just Choose to ignore fighting fujitora and then completely focus on Kizaru and fatally injure Kizaru before Fujitora jumps in and finishes off Mihawk. And thats it.

Mihawk doesn't have a crew or territory to protect or whatever so he is much more likely to just go all out at all whim and then you end up with a fatally injured Admiral and a dead Mihawk.

Risk: A fatally inured or dead admiral
Gain: Mihawk's death

Can you like gauge what the risk between An admiral dying and Mihawk dying are? Does the gain from Mihawk's death counteract the death of an admiral? No.

So in the end, it's more risky to deal with mihawk because you don't gain much from killing him and yet he's admiral ready strong enough to severely weaken you if you try to kill him.

That's what Garp was saying about Rayleigh. It's not worth the losses
Dark King is the King of information and have much higher achievement in his life

2 top tier Vs 1 ... is extreme diff ??!! .... honestly mid diff at best ....

and again ... Mihawk going all out is a dangerous thing but not a 2 Bil class danger ... and Marine is not a fool if they want to fight they send more than one admiral and the fight shall be easy

and as I said

"A fatally inured or dead admiral" is not a higher risk than what TEACH can do .... not even close

so saying Mihawk gonna have 2.7 Bil ... is like crazy ....

cause fighting Teach can cost Marine Ford itself

A fatally inured or dead admiral" is not a higher risk than what TEACH can do .... not even close
And I said what you gain from taking out teach is much higher than what you gain from taking out mihawk so in the end the gains reduce the risk. Taking out teach ends up less of a risk than taking out mihawk because the gains counteract the risks

I don't know if you understand what I'm trying to say about risk vs gain coz you seem not to

And I said what you gain from taking out teach is much higher than what you gain from taking out mihawk so in the end the gains reduce the risk. Taking out teach ends up less of a risk than taking out mihawk because the gains counteract the risks

I don't know if you understand what I'm trying to say about risk vs gain coz you seem not to
man ... I'm trying to understand ... I'm really trying

the gain from taking out Teach is higher than taking out Mihawk .... well I agree ....
but the gain won't really make the risk lower

problem is .... you are determining the risk base on gain while in reality ... the risk determine the gain ...

the gain (bounty) of Teach is higher ... CAUSE ... the risk is higher

and this make perfect sense cause taking out Teach meaning an all out war ....

isn't this the better logic?

and the logic of bounty in one piece .... is really clear

The amount of a bounty is determined in response to the perceived threat level of the criminal in question; the greater the threat to the world, the greater the bounty

that's all .... said by Kuzan himself .... there are no other logic in to it

Teach is a greater criminal and have greater threat to the world so he should have bigger bounty

The amount of a bounty is determined in response to the perceived threat level of the criminal in question; the greater the threat to the world, the greater the bounty
The perceived threat level is what we are trying to access.

This threat isn't actually towards civilians of the world since the government doesn't really care. The threat level is to the government itself. Hence Robin's bounty. She was a threat to government more so than civilians. But she was still 8 years old because her threat level reduces because if the ease of capturing her.

How easy the government percieves the capture of the criminal also influences how much of a threat they are. This is because bounties aren't just the government wanking pirates for the sake, they are trying to capture them and so the bounties have to reflect the difficulty of capturing these people.

This is the reason why people who are just affiliated with a Yonkou get bounty increases. It's because capturing them has gotten harder since the Yonkou is backing them up.

This is where Mihawk comes in. Capturing mihawk is harder than you think specifically because he's a single man. This where the risk vs gain argument come back in.

So yes the overall danger posed by the entire Blackbeard crew is higher than mihawk but bounties also reflect the ease of capture. If capturing blackbeard was easy despite the danger he poses then his bounty wouldn't be very high. And same with mihawk, if capturing him was easy then his bounty would be low and I for t think capturing him is that easy.

Anyway that's the best I can explain all this. I'll just leave it here

The perceived threat level is what we are trying to access.

This threat isn't actually towards civilians of the world since the government doesn't really care. The threat level is to the government itself. Hence Robin's bounty. She was a threat to government more so than civilians. But she was still 8 years old because her threat level reduces because if the ease of capturing her.

How easy the government percieves the capture of the criminal also influences how much of a threat they are. This is because bounties aren't just the government wanking pirates for the sake, they are trying to capture them and so the bounties have to reflect the difficulty of capturing these people.

This is the reason why people who are just affiliated with a Yonkou get bounty increases. It's because capturing them has gotten harder since the Yonkou is backing them up.

This is where Mihawk comes in. Capturing mihawk is harder than you think specifically because he's a single man. This where the risk vs gain argument come back in.

So yes the overall danger posed by the entire Blackbeard crew is higher than mihawk but bounties also reflect the ease of capture. If capturing blackbeard was easy despite the danger he poses then his bounty wouldn't be very high. And same with mihawk, if capturing him was easy then his bounty would be low and I for t think capturing him is that easy.

Anyway that's the best I can explain all this. I'll just leave it here

OK ... but why being hard to captured make you more of a threat to WG itself ... sure people ... but not the big dudes?

if you are hard to get it means you are not active enough ... and this would lower your REAL danger ...

and again ... the logic of bounty is not about how easy or hard is to find you ...

and even by that ... while finding Mihawk can be hard ... the danger of facing Teach is much higher none the less

and again " we have an official understanding about the measurement of bounty confirmed by an admiral"

and that's again is

so yes

Mihawk is a top tier
Mihawk have world strongest title
Mihawk can be hard to get (his personality is not like that to hide)
Mihawk can be destructive to people (his personality is not like that to do such thing)

but assuming Mihawk become that kind of person to attack people and hide after doing so .... (which he is not)

still his danger to World itself ... is MUCH lower than Teach .... while he can create many problems ... he can actively harm anything that matter to World Government

much like Edward.J ... who is in fact a destructive person and is compered to Whitebaerd in terms of raw power ... his bounty is not high at all ...

cause his DANGER TO WG is low ....

and same case imply to Mihawk

p.s

your argument too is mostly about "why Mihawk should have a high bounty"
while I'm saying "why he should not have bigger bounty than a Yonko"

p.s 2

and again ... in your logic ... Mihawk personality should be a matter to be count

he don't have great political ambition
he don't like attacking civilians
he is not a mad man who create problems just to show off

and Oda WILL COUNT this factors in his bounty ...

bounty is about active thread and not potential cases of one losing himself and go wild

I don't even know if Mihawk will be above 1B, let alone close to Teach.

His threat level is really low:

Does he have territories? Nope.
Does he have a crew? Nope.
Does he openly seek to confront the WG/Marines or create problems for them? Nope.

Is he a powerhouse? Yes, but he minds his own business and stays on the sidelines.

Teach is now considered a fully fledged Yonko with territories and a big crew and he directly challenged the entire world in MF.

Mihawk having a higher bounty than him would be laughable.

I'm waiting to see if we're given Weevil's new bounty. That would be a good indicator.

pirates bounties measures the amount of trouble they can cause to the wg for instance shanks if he didn’t have a crew what his bounty will be? i pretty sure it would go down a bil to a bil and half

now mihawk is a guy with no crew and doesn’t have a plan he just goes where the wind blows he wouldn’t go defeating warlords and picking up a fight with the yonkos so i doubt his bounty would higher than the recognizable yonkos

What do you expect from Mihawk's bounty?
he is a lone man .... no alone man in one piece who wasn't part of any army or crew had a legit high bounty

remember the bullshit Sabo had when we were about to get his bounty?

- he is Dragon right hand man
- Dragon is most wanted man
- he is YC1 level

so ....

majority of fandom would keep say Sabo bounty should be above 1 Bil AT LEAST ...

but that's not how Bounty works

it's how much danger you have for WG

- he is not againts WG
- he is not a trouble maker
- he don't hurt normal people
- he is not part of any crew

all of this would prevent for Mihawk having a high bounty cause he have no danger for WG cause of who he is

sure

- he was famous
- he had legendary duels
- his bounty got a rise for new hunt down

so if I want to be realistic with his bounty ... around 1 Bil is more than enough for a single man who is not actively dangerous for the world

but if Oda want to hype him ... around 1.5 ... and I honestly can't be sure of that ....

but

if he join Dragon or Shanks ... i can easily see him with a + 2 Bil bounty cause he would be active dangerous man as well

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
he is a lone man .... no alone man in one piece who wasn't part of any army or crew had a legit high bounty

- he is YC1 level

so ....

majority of fandom would keep say Sabo bounty should be above 1 Bil AT LEAST ...

- he is not againts WG

all of this would prevent for Mihawk having a high bounty cause he have no danger for WG cause of who he is

sure

- he was famous
- he had legendary duels

so if I want to be realistic with his bounty ... around 1 Bil is more than enough for a single man who is not actively dangerous for the world

but if Oda want to hype him ... around 1.5 ... and I honestly can't be sure of that ....

but

if he join Dragon or Shanks ... i can easily see him with a + 2 Bil bounty cause he would be active dangerous man as well
I think Mihawk needs 1.5B+ to be taken seriously as a top tier.

2B+ would place him significantly above Yonkou BB.

- he is YC1 level

so ....

- he is not againts WG

sure

- he was famous
- he had legendary duels

but

i think he will ally himself with shanks after abolishment of the warlords