Mihawk bounty speculation (vs BB bounty Bet thread)

Will Mihawk have a higher bounty than BlackBeard

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Imagine being hyped to death like Mihawk, but he should've a lower bounty than the old Yonko. :seriously:

Luffy got 1,5 billion in 2 years by defeating the strongest Yonko commanders (Cracker, Katakuri)
Blackbeard got 2,2 billion in 2 years by defeating the strongest Yonko commanders (Ace, Marco)

Mihawk = WGS, he is a pirate since Roger's execution (over 20 years), older than people like Doflamingo, suppose to be stronger than every Yonko commander (according to some people) but he should've get a lower bounty than Blackbeard after losing his Shichibukai title and after refusing to surrender.

Is this; ''hey guys, we know mihawk isn't equal to Yonko, we were overrating him by knowing that, and we know he won't get a larger bounty than Blackbeard, we were just kidding, lol''

Admission? The people who were overrating mihawk, now saying that mihawk won't get a larger bounty than Blackbeard, the same Blackbeard was only a famous pirate for 2 years while mihawk was for 20 years?

Does it make sense? Of course not, we will hear a lot of excuses.

Imagine being hyped to death like Mihawk, but he should've a lower bounty than the old Yonko. :seriously:

Luffy got 1,5 billion in 2 years by defeating the strongest Yonko commanders (Cracker, Katakuri)
Blackbeard got 2,2 billion in 2 years by defeating the strongest Yonko commanders (Ace, Marco)

Mihawk = WGS, he is a pirate since Roger's execution (over 20 years), older than people like Doflamingo, suppose to be stronger than every Yonko commander (according to some people) but he should've get a lower bounty than Blackbeard after losing his Shichibukai title and after refusing to surrender.

Is this; ''hey guys, we know mihawk isn't equal to Yonko, we were overrating him by knowing that, and we know he won't get a larger bounty than Blackbeard, we were just kidding, lol''

Admission? The people who were overrating mihawk, now saying that mihawk won't get a larger bounty than Blackbeard, the same Blackbeard was only a famous pirate for 2 years while mihawk was for 20 years?

Does it make sense? Of course not, we will hear a lot of excuses.

you should fight the people who said "Yes"

the ones who said "No" are not the enemy

somewhere between 750 million to 1.2b

he hasn't been a threat since long ago since he was in shichibukai.
wg doesn't even bother to hunt down shichibukai down at same time while wg doesn't even wants to deal with 2 yonko force at same time.
How do you know he was a Shichibukai for a ''long time''?

If you are referring to OP dictionary, it doesn't prove anything, the same dictionary said Shanks was a Yonko when he fought mihawk, later we learned that it was not true.

Until they show us in the manga when mihawk has become a shichibukai, it's not clear.

How do you know he was a Shichibukai for a ''long time''?

If you are referring to OP dictionary, it doesn't prove anything, the same dictionary said Shanks was a Yonko when he fought mihawk, later we learned that it was not true.

Until they show us in the manga when mihawk has become a shichibukai, it's not clear.
yeah we don't know for sure.but being shichibukai isn't a big Deal for a man like him. so he prolly become one at least decade ago just like doffy since they were already a big pirate in grand line at that time.

yeah we don't know for sure.but being shichibukai isn't a big Deal for a man like him. so he prolly become one at least decade ago just like doffy since they were already a big pirate in grand line at that time
If he didn't become a Shichibukai 20 years ago, then that will change a lot of things.

Ace got 550 million in 2 years.

If mihawk become a Shichibukai 10 years before or 5 years before, then it means he had 10 years or 15 years to get a large bounty.

Then he refuse to surrender, and probably attacked the marine ships while escaping, that will also increase his bounty, plus he is WGS, according some people that should mean something (to me it doesn't)

you should fight the people who said "Yes"

the ones who said "No" are not the enemy
There are no enemies, and I am not fighting anyone, lmao.

If he didn't become a Shichibukai 20 years ago, then that will change a lot of things.

If mihawk become a Shichibukai 10 years before or 5 years before, then it means he had 10 years or 15 years to get a large bounty.

Then he refuse to surrender, and probably attacked the marine ships while escaping, that will also increase his bounty, plus he is WGS, according some people that should mean something (to me it doesn't)

Mihawk is an alone man
Mihawk don't want trouble
Mihawk don't have support of any Yonko

no one in one piece world (this era) but Luffy made it to +1 Bil without being related to a Yonko ....

even underlings of Dragon

Mihawk being +1 Bil is an achievement for a man like him .... but Teach

- Killed Whitebeard
- beat Ace
- won a war
- is king of 1/4 seas
- have many big names under him
- have 10 armies
- is on Imu wanted list

of course Mihawk fame is not enough to deal with that

Mihawk is an alone man
Mihawk don't want trouble
Mihawk don't have support of any Yonko

no one in one piece world (this era) but Luffy made it to +1 Bil without being related to a Yonko ....

even underlings of Dragon
Being alone doesn't mean anything, every crew member gets their own bounties for that reason, they don't get a pass because they are part of a pirate crew, Yonko commanders have insanely large bounties despite their captains. In fact, they get extra bounties because of the success of their captain, the main point is their captain, being alone doesn't mean anything, power does. Sengoku didn't care about Blackbeard's crew (Lafitte etc.), he only cared about Blackbeard's power before accepting him as a Shichibukai, thus Blackbeard showed his strength by capturing Ace.

If you think WB, Kaido, Shanks, Big mom would get a lower bounty if they were alone, then you are wrong. Look at Big mom in Wano, it doesn't even make any difference if she has a crew in Wano or not, no one can match with her without cheap-tricks and cheap-shots.

If mihawk don't want any trouble, he should quit being a pirate, and he should live as a marine instead. As if you are saying mihawk is a peaceful guy, and he is not a criminal pirate, lmao. The guy attacks other pirates for interrupting his sleep (Don Krieg's fleet), and he enters Yonko territories when he wants.

As I said support means nothing, every Yonko can do fine without their crews, Big mom in Wano is proof of that.

yeah but he barely can compete with even lowest yonko who is bb since bb or luffy made trouble on daily basis.they are really make wg sick and being on top of wg hit list.

his bounty and their (ex shichi) will increase but not doubled since wg only sent VA below or prolly SSG unit to deal with ex shichi. if it was admiral. it would be end of them.

ace or luffy is different since they are born to raise to highest . and ace also got offered by shichi title at 550. seems like wg made prevented move to raising individual pirates by offering them shichi title before they are getting out of control.

it's almost impossible to have billions bounty without getting support from other. even a pk need support from many ppl. both wg or pirates ussualy doesn't do 1 vs 1.they gangbanged the enemy.the more higher your bounty. the more it attracts enemies to come. esp if one go around alone freely on seas.

Being alone doesn't mean anything, every crew member gets their own bounties for that reason, they don't get a pass because they are part of a pirate crew, Yonko commanders have insanely large bounties despite their captains.

If you think WB, Kaido, Shanks, Big mom would get a lower bounty if they were alone, then you are wrong. Look at Big mom in Wano, it doesn't even make any difference if she has a crew in Wano or not, no one can match with her without cheap-tricks and cheap-shots.

If mihawk don't want any trouble, he should quit being a pirate, and he should live as a marine instead. As if you are saying mihawk is a peaceful guy, and he is not a criminal pirate, lmao. The guy attacks other pirates for interrupting their sleep (Don Krieg's fleet), and he enters Yonko territories when he wants.

As I said support means nothing, every Yonko can do fine without their crews, Big mom in Wano is proof of that.
Man I'm a burning blood Yonko fan ... but i can't agree here

- you just said "Yonko commanders have insanely large bounties despite their captains"
and Mihawk don't have that

- in fact it dose ... crew and army and island under you would rise who much danger you can bring to the world therefore your bounty would be much bigger than normal

- his troubles are about himself .... but bounty is about trouble for WG ... and he don't want to have anything to do with them as of now

yes Yonko are still high bounty people without their crew .... but mainly cause

- the are much more active
- they create much more trouble for WG

even if there were alone
but they would never ever made it to + 4 Bil

Man I'm a burning blood Yonko fan ... but i can't agree here

- you just said "Yonko commanders have insanely large bounties despite their captains"
and Mihawk don't have that

- in fact it dose ... crew and army and island under you would rise who much danger you can bring to the world therefore your bounty would be much bigger than normal

- his troubles are about himself .... but bounty is about trouble for WG ... and he don't want to have anything to do with them as of now

yes Yonko are still high bounty people without their crew .... but mainly cause

- the are much more active
- they create much more trouble for WG

even if there were alone
but they would never ever made it to + 4 Bil
Being Yonko or Admiral fan have nothing to do with this LOL.

I am talking about people who are mihawk supporters, yet they believe mihawk will get a lower bounty because they don't believe what they are saying about mihawk, and they are preparing themselves for a big letdown.

Which is why the bounty of the Yonko is on a different level than Yonko commanders, mihawk should get Yonko tier bounty if he is on the same level with them, and he is older and he is around more than Blackbeard, he is older than Shanks and Blackbeard, it doesn't make sense for him to get lower bounty if he is Yonko level.

I am talking about people who are mihawk supporters, yet they believe mihawk will get a lower bounty because they don't believe what they are saying about mihawk, and they are preparing themselves for a big letdown.

Which is why the bounty of the Yonko is on a different level than Yonko commanders, mihawk should get Yonko tier bounty if he is on the same level with them, and he is older and he is around more than Blackbeard, he is older than Shanks and Blackbeard, it doesn't make sense for him to get lower bounty if he is Yonko level.
if you want to say Mihawk is over hyped and his bounty won't live up to his hype ... I agree

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Mihawk bounty would be the day Mihawk fandom would get another Vista level moment ...

it's cause all of Mihawk fans dare say Mihawk bounty should be above TEACH!

let it be known that

said Mihawk bounty > Teach Bounty ....

just in case for future ...
Teach

- Yonko level
- Fucked up with marine
- Stole another DF
- won a war
- create a massive crew
- stole DF form all around the world

2.3 Bil

Mihawk

- below Yonko level clearly
- no crew
- no danger
- got fired form WG
- never changed the world even a tiny bit

Mihawk fandom : well 3 Bil seem reasonable ... or you know ... more
Me : :whitepress:
Just in case for future indeed.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

So is mihawk yonko level now ?