Character Discussion Mihawk never going to Wano is bad writing

Zunisha was being killed by Jack, imagine what Kaido can do to her. LMAO Just because Zunisha is old doesn't mean she is the WSC, Zunisha honestly is nothing more than a frail and old target, with fragile durability
Post automatically merged:

Kaido has fought against Shanks (2 years ago), engaged in a 3-day battle with Big Mom (he decided to let her go), clashed with Oden (twice), fought against prime Hyogoro and various other samurai from the Wano Country, including Dai Kengou Ushimaru (only Mihawk and Ryuma were called that, and perhaps Vista), and Kaido was also heading to Marineford to fight against Whitebeard. After that, Kaido had a series of battles against other opponents, including Luffy, who was definitely a TOP TIER in Gear Fourth before awakening (engaging in a world-class fight). The combined strength of the 9 Red Scabbards should result in the strength of a TOP TIER as well.

Kaido is essentially the character who has faced the most TOP TIER opponents in the series so far, excluding Luffy perhaps
Let's get a few things straight about Kaido because you make it sound like Kaido went around the world seeking strong opponents which is not true at all.

Kaido only left Wano to fight WB to try to stop WB from reaching marineford and saving Ace He didn't go after WB just to fight him. Kaido fought against Shanks only because Shanks wanted to stop Kaido from interfering with WB mission to save Ace.

Kaido fought BM only because she came to Wano looking for Luffy, not to fight Kaido. Similar with Luffy, who came to Wano the free the people from from tyranny. Luffy is a liberator who fight tyrants.

Every single Wano battle from the past Kaido fought in he had an army backing him up. The only exception was the first time he fought Oden which was stop short by Orochi. The manga made it clear the whole reason Orochi and Kaido tricked Oden to not fight Kaido for years was so Oden and the samurais wouldn't join forces to create an army to face Kaido and his army.

Even Moria only fought Kaido because he came to Wano looking for strong dead warrior bodies to steal.

Kaido, the embodiment of strength and character who determines people value through battle, didn't travel the world seeking strong opponents to challenge. We already know Yonko don't go around challenging each other or the Marines.

As I said in a previous post, we don't know if Mihawk came to Wano. There's no reason a Wano citizen would mention Mihawk in a random conversation. They didn't mention Kaido's battle against Moria.

Last edited:
Excuses from akainu since he s afraid of kaido
Good cope.
The fact remains that Mihawk does not seek strong fighters. He has this tittle based on the fact that Shanks lost a arm and the bounty given by the same guy that thinks that Buggy is OP. Just reputation based on lies.
In fact, he is just a guy that Vista alone can stall.

Apollo

The Sol King
It is a plot hole, Oda could have simply written that he went to Wano and found nobody strong there but he didn't.

People shouldn't look at this as if Mihawk knows the info that we the readers know. To the world outside Wano, Samurai are fearsome warriors and master swordsmen.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yea mb, still Shusui is not a Supreme Grade blade.

Sword God and past legend > Tiny middle age WSS

Like Joyboy is stronger than Roger and Roger > Shanks
Idk what to even say to this - there isn't even an argument for me to reply to here.

First of all Ryuma isn't Joyboy, neither is he connected to the Ancient Kingdom nor is he connected to the Void Century.
He was just a Swordsman who became super strong and forged a Black Blade, and he is one of Zoro's landmarks to surpass, just like Oden is.
He terrorized the Marines and kept them away from Wano (just like Kaidou's presence did), shows us how strong he was.

Mihawk on the other hand, factually forged a better sword - so i don't understand from where this Ryuma > Mihawk arguments are coming from.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
So ryuma must be also > Xebec , Roger , WB , Kaidou ?
Can be

Honestly i think Ryuma can be around Kaido

But below Roger/WB/Rocks

But Oda can make Ryuma above all of them if he wanks past legend a lot (like often in Shonen)

Only guys 100% Above Ryuma are Joyboy, Imu, EOS Luffy and likely EOS BB. But I do believe he will be weker than Roger/WB/Rocks too

C

Cruxroux

Why ?

In my book Roger/WB/Rocks are above Kaido

and look at the rest of my post too :kayneshrug:
Ryuma is someone who's wanked as hard as Joyboy.
Just because he ain't related to MC.
Bro should be weaker than old legends (Roger , WB , Xebec).

Both Mihawk and Ryuma surpassed them with black blade.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Mihawk on the other hand, factually forged a better sword - so i don't understand from where this Ryuma > Mihawk arguments are coming from.
Don' understand that point

Forging a black blade is forging a black blade

forging Yoru black and forging Shusui black should be the same level of difficulty

First of all Ryuma isn't Joyboy, neither is he connected to the Ancient Kingdom nor is he connected to the Void Century.
I agree, Ryuma legend isn't the same as Joyboy one. Joyboy one is obviously bigger. And Joyboy is tied to the MC and laugh tale and straw hats and one piece etc etc etc. So obviously Joyboy is a bigger deal.

But Ryuma still has a legend for himself. The Dragon slayer, forging the black blade, fighting the world gov back, being revered as a god even today, and having even a mini story out of One piece dedictated to him.

And frankly you know the shonen. The lad will 100% be strong. Just depending how hard Oda wants to wank the ancient legend Ryuma can be either solid Yonko level or at best best almost god tier.

I beleive in the middle ground here Kaido + level. Stronger than most guys but weaker than the one tied to the main plot and the One Piece.

But I think Ryuma hype is greater than Mihawk one. Especially with how shonen are working.

He was just a Swordsman who became super strong and forged a Black Blade, and he is one of Zoro's landmarks to surpass, just like Oden is.
Here i disagree

Ryuma is not Oden for Zoro he is much more

Zoro is part of Ryuma family
Zoro looks like carbon copy of Ryuma the one eyed swordsman
Zoro fought Zombie Ryuma
Zoro carried Ryuma sword
Ryuma forged a black blade
Ryuma is the past legend with the highest clout sword wise

Ryuma, is for Zoro much more a benchmark than Oden. Zoro and Ryuma are linked a lot.

Ancient legends > old legends > current era
Yes in their respective fields

Zoro > Ryuma > Mihawk
Luffy > Joyboy > Roger > Shanks

Ryuma is someone who's wanked as hard as Joyboy.
Lol no

Joyboy is the main and direct foe to Imu and ancient kingdom leader. Joyboy > Ryuma no question asked

Just because he ain't related to MC.
you're answering it yourself : the legend tied to the MC is stronger than the legend tied to the other one who is not MC

Both Mihawk and Ryuma surpassed them with black blade.
haha my ass

Mihawk can't beat Roger Rocks and WB in his wildest dream

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
When you are World champion then others seek to challenge you....

World champion don't go around challenging others.

Mihawk is no different