Theory Mihawk will die before fighting Zoro

Mihawk won’t ever fight Zoro in a serious 1 v 1 in One Piece. As you said: Their relationship is too friendly and Mihawk has no intention on attacking the SH. Neither have the SH a reason to fight Mihawk. So why should the go all out and risk their life? Makes no sense.
Scenarios I see:

1. Mihawk gets defeated. Zoro defeats the person that defeated Mihawk.

2. Mihawk and Zoro Are allies and a gigantic attack like (headcanon) letting the moon fall on to earth can’t be stopped by Mihawk. Zoro steps in a gets the job done: simply said - Zoro handles a situation Mihawk couldn’t handle

3. Some brainwashed/ DNA clone of Mihawk serves under WG and in Final war is fighting with Zoro

4. Mihawk refuses a fight with Zoro at the end of story telling him: I’m no match for you anymore.

l
Mihawk won’t ever fight Zoro in a serious 1 v 1 in One Piece. As you said: Their relationship is too friendly and Mihawk has no intention on attacking the SH. Neither have the SH a reason to fight Mihawk. So why should the go all out and risk their life? Makes no sense.
Scenarios I see:

1. Mihawk gets defeated. Zoro defeats the person that defeated Mihawk.

2. Mihawk and Zoro Are allies and a gigantic attack like (headcanon) letting the moon fall on to earth can’t be stopped by Mihawk. Zoro steps in a gets the job done: simply said - Zoro handles a situation Mihawk couldn’t handle

3. Some brainwashed/ DNA clone of Mihawk serves under WG and in Final war is fighting with Zoro

4. Mihawk refuses a fight with Zoro at the end of story telling him: I’m no match for you anymore.
check this condom fan :milaugh: so hurt