Future Events Mihawk will Join Shanks as ally

J

Jo_Ndule

One of the most obvious plot that many dont wanna admit yet
Mihawk serves no purpose anymore, he isnt an enemy nor linked with WG anymore, he doesnt add anything to the plot since he barely does a thing, for him to be relevant he needs to join a bigger organisation.

Draquitter Posthawk will become Shanks ally soon, Shanks will save him from Marines and Mihawk will help Shanks versus Teach pirates where both will lose and might even perish

This thread isnt about "who is stronger between the two" but Mihawk joining Shanks.

Will it happen? How will Shanks convince Mihawk? Will Shanks save Mihawk from SSG or Navy?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
One of the most obvious plot that many dont wanna admit yet
Mihawk serves no purpose anymore, he isnt an enemy nor linked with WG anymore, he doesnt add anything to the plot since he barely does a thing, for him to be relevant he needs to join a bigger organisation.

Draquitter Posthawk will become Shanks ally soon, Shanks will save him from Marines and Mihawk will help Shanks versus Teach pirates where both will lose and might even perish

This thread isnt about "who is stronger between the two" but Mihawk joining Shanks.

Will it happen? How will Shanks convince Mihawk? Will Shanks save Mihawk from SSG or Navy?
Mihawk even refused to fight Shanks, imagine him joining Shanks as an ally. It takes to be brave to imagine that.

He doesn't need to make a move, he has the power to let the others do them first, just like the almighty Sakazuki.

Your logic is flawed.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Like my friend @Finalbeta, I also think that Mihawk is confident enough in his abilities - which are more than sufficient to make him feel that way - to fend for himself even in the New World...but there’s a seemingly good chance that all the Shichibukai free agents DO end up pledging some sort of allegiance with (or to) an Emperor. If that comes to pass, Shanks is the only one who makes sense for the WSS; he’d have no reason to be even implicitly subservient to Blackbeard, Kaido and Big Mom may both be out of the picture after this arc, and Hawk-Eye’s greatest challenger is the first mate of the only other reasonable option.

As far as how it would happen? I’m sure Shanks has some way (Vivre Card or otherwise) of finding Mihawk, and it’s not like he doesn’t keep up with the news of the world, so he’d probably just track him down and coax him into teaming up, likely with the influence of booze.

Well, both of them wont say that to each other i think. Mihawk is a tsundere to shanks, while shanks respect mihawk.

but, when both are in range to each other, they will take action to help.. Just like Mihawk cut meteor in Stampede...

so it is an understatement.

Yeah we all know that:

-Mihawk will be persecuted by the WG
-Mihawk will be in the run, afraid to being caught
-Shanks will save Mihawk from the marines
-Mihawk will beg Shanks to protect him. Pledging allegiance to Shanks and admit inferiority
-Shanks and his crew will fight BB´s one
-Shanks will fight BB while Mihawk fight diamond Shiliew
-Shanks and Mihawk will die, proving that Mihawk was weaker than YC1 level and that he cannot cut diamond like the weakling that he is.

And finally your alarm clock rings :josad:

Worst

Custom title
Yeah we all know that:

-Mihawk will be persecuted by the WG
-Mihawk will be in the run, afraid to being caught
-Vista will save Mihawk from the marines
-Mihawk will beg Vista to protect him. Pledging allegiance to Vista and admit inferiority
-Vista will fight BB's Crew
-Vista will fight BB while Mihawk fight diamond Shiliew
- Mihawk will die, proving that he was weaker than Vista level and that he cannot cut diamond like the weakling that he is.

And finally your alarm clock rings :josad:
FIFY

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
This has always made the most sense to me and I don't why Mihawk/Zoro fans dismiss it out of hand.

The abolition of the Warlords is pretty obviously designed to get Mihawk into the NW where he can effect the plot. I don't think he'll need saved though.

And when he goes to the New World chances are he's going to want to talk to Shanks about events in the world. Same way he decided to go all the way to the New World just to tell him that he'd met Luffy.

It might not be so formal as an alliance, Mihawk absolutely will not become his subordinate, but it makes sense for the two characters to join up.

This has always made the most sense to me and I don't why Mihawk/Zoro fans dismiss it out of hand.

The abolition of the Warlords is pretty obviously designed to get Mihawk into the NW where he can effect the plot. I don't think he'll need saved though.

And when he goes to the New World chances are he's going to want to talk to Shanks about events in the world. Same way he decided to go all the way to the New World just to tell him that he'd met Luffy.

It might not be so formal as an alliance, Mihawk absolutely will not become his subordinate, but it makes sense for the two characters to join up.
Because it is used as a way to downplay Mihawk as a character and as a fighter.
It is not genuine take on the future or the plot implications that the character will have.