Questions & Mysteries Mihawks never fight against Kaido because he doesn't want

Never better. So, how is he weaker than Emperors when two of them are swordsmen?

You took Midd personal? Is Lidd better?
I showed you that your hypotetical mental gymnastics dont work.
If they cant beat Mihawk with their swords, they cant beat him with anything else either.
Try harder to fight a losing battle.
:myman:
I’m not sure what it is you’re trying to do but I’m not taking anything personally, I’d assume you are seeing as this is the best you can do.
If they can’t beat Mihawk with swords everything else is invalid? That has to be the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard 😭

So in the manga that you’re reading “Four-Piece” I believe it’s called. Mihawk is stronger than people that Luffy wants to eventually surpass in order to become the Pirate King? Well then tell Zoro to slide on over and let’s add Mihawk to the list of people Luffy needs to beat. The two other Yonko that are also sword users have abilities outside of using a sword but those abilities are immediately invalid because of the title worlds strongest “swordsman”.
L O FUCKING L.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Your is an headcanon
Whitebeard had Murakumogiri, one of the 12 supreme swords, following your line of reasoning he was a swordsman. Do you think Mihawk would have beaten him?
Stop evading, focus on the issue that you claimed. How is Mihawk weaker than Emperors when two of them are swordsmen?

I’m not sure what it is you’re trying to do but I’m not taking anything personally, I’d assume you are seeing as this is the best you can do.
If they can’t beat Mihawk with swords everything else is invalid? That has to be the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard 😭

So in the manga that you’re reading “Four-Piece” I believe it’s called. Mihawk is stronger than people that Luffy wants to eventually surpass in order to become the Pirate King? Well then tell Zoro to slide on over and let’s add Mihawk to the list of people Luffy needs to beat. The two other Yonko that are also sword users have abilities outside of using a sword but those abilities are immediately invalid because of the title worlds strongest “swordsman”.
L O FUCKING L.
Must be dumb for someone who never met logic in their life, typical for Midd fans. :myman:
In the manga I read, called One Piece, Oda chose Mihawk to be stronger than any other swordsman of his generation. :suresure:
Have you tried complaining directly to the author about it? I am sure he cant wait to hear your opinion on it.

It means Prime Shanks with 2 arms > Prime Shanks with 1 arm. Doesn't mean Young Shanks with 2 arms > Prime Shanks with one arm.

The "even" means, that having only one arm doesn't change the fact that Shanks' power is overwhelming.
And young Mihawk was always = Young shanks with 2 arms (unless we get a confirmation their duels had a clear winner)

That's why it's so frustrating when people assume current Shanks is stronger than current (prime) Mihawk, as if losing an arm magically boosted his growth rate despite them being equals in the past

Stop evading, focus on the issue that you claimed. How is Mihawk weaker than Emperors when two of them are swordsmen?
The answer is in the question I made you
Whitebeard was the strongest in MF, the same Whitebeard kept his distance from Kaido's territory cause he knew they were equal and would have been a lot of deaths in both the parties, the same Kaido fights on par for days with Linlin.
Shanks clashed with old WB and possibly fought with Kaido
Mihawk clashed with Shanks back in the days, in MF he had really low hype and nothing after that.
He has a title: WSS that puts him in the top tier range, nothing in the story puts him above the Emperors as of now

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The answer is in the question I made you
Whitebeard was the strongest in MF, the same Whitebeard kept his distance from Kaido's territory cause he knew they were equal and would have been a lot of deaths in both the parties, the same Kaido fights on par for days with Linlin.
Shanks clashed with old WB and possibly fought with Kaido
Mihawk clashed with Shanks back in the days, in MF he had really low hype and nothing after that.
He has a title: WSS that puts him in the top tier range, nothing in the story puts him above the Emperors as of now
You have no answer because you cannot go against facts directly from author who says that Mihawk is stronger than any swordsman.
You certainly can keep trying but you should know better than to fight a losing battle. Or it's normal for Midd fans?

It's always annoying to see people in denial of simple facts stated in the manga.

Mihawk does not need to fight Kaido to validate his WSS title since he isn't even a swordsman. As long as Oda tells you, hey this guy is the strongest and he waits for Zoro at the top, that's all you need. Yet people will create their own versions and twist facts to suit their opinion because they can't have Zoro being that strong. Even the databook came to confirm : "Mihawk waits for somebody stronger than Shanks", which is the shit we were saying for years. And, guess what, they're still on their delusional bullshit.

People can bring up Mihawk failing to murder the main character like it means crap or getting stalemated by Vista for a few moments so Luffy can escape like it's the only "bad" feat a top tier has ever had ignoring shit like Big Mom getting trolled to no end, it's just frustrating. Mihawk was one of the only dudes who left MF untouched, meaning nobody could even land a hand on him... And then the "Mihawk left in fear of Shanks", like this isn't the guy who shows up solo to Shanks and punks him for being a "one armed has been".

Zoro is literally fighting Kaido and Big Mom. Zoro is going to be certified as the monstrous swordsman just like Oden used to be. And he still won't be at his goal which is to be stronger than Mihawk.

Would make 0 sense if Shanks is stronger than Mihawk cause then Zoro's aiming for the wrong guy, as simple as that.

If Shanks never existed in OP, Mihawk by portrayal is definitely not on the Yonkou/Admiral Tier.
He has been absolutely stalemated by Vista, it wasn't even hinted that Vista was struggling. Not only that WB selected Marco to protect Luffy. Marco then proceeds to select Vista to protect Luffy. In terms of pure hierarchy, this is looking ridiculously bad for Mihawk since when the admirals stepped up to fight Luffy, Marco himself intervened (kicking away Aokiji). Could you imagine Marco directly Vista to stop Kaido, Big Mom and Shanks?
Before the war even started, there was even some level of portrayal between Doflamingo and Mihawk. When Mihawk stepped up to attack WB with his slash, he comments "I want to see the distance between us and that man". Who is "us"? Well seeing as how him and Doffy were chatting just before, us correlates to Doffy and Hawk, (even Boa since she was portrayed on that level during MF). Now obviously Mihawk > Doffy/Boa, but to even put those other two in the same breath as him is telling. Again, substitute Mihawk with Shanks/Big Mom/Kaido, there is just no way they say something like that. Not only that, him recognizing himself as lesser than WB in speech was telling to me. Shanks stepped up on WB's boat and immediately commanded respect from everyone, he went directly to WB and clashed with him on equal terms. They're portrayal with regards to WB is completely different. Shanks clashes with him as an equal, whereas Mihawk with him as a test for himself.
People speculated that when Shanks stopped Kaidou from intercepting WB, that he bargained with him or some shit, (even though it was noted that they had skirmished). Kaidou confirms in this later chapter, that Shanks is about that life and is among those able to fight him (and possibly defeat him). People also speculated that the 4 Yonkou are only Yonkou because of their influence... lol. We had two of the Yonkou as the epitome of fighting power themselves and somehow the other two, or Shanks namely is supposed to be a step below these guys? Naw.
Mihawk by his own powerscaling feats and portrayal between characters inside the manga is poor. He is more comparable to the YC than the Yonkou themselves. His only saving grace is Shanks, who is more than likely not encompassed by the WSS title. If Shanks is revealed to be the current WSM, a lot of people are going to cry saying it doesn't make sense, although it should be apparent at this moment that Shanks > Hawk.

If Shanks never existed in OP, Mihawk by portrayal is definitely not on the Yonkou/Admiral Tier.
He has been absolutely stalemated by Vista, it wasn't even hinted that Vista was struggling. Not only that WB selected Marco to protect Luffy. Marco then proceeds to select Vista to protect Luffy. In terms of pure hierarchy, this is looking ridiculously bad for Mihawk since when the admirals stepped up to fight Luffy, Marco himself intervened (kicking away Aokiji). Could you imagine Marco directly Vista to stop Kaido, Big Mom and Shanks?
Before the war even started, there was even some level of portrayal between Doflamingo and Mihawk. When Mihawk stepped up to attack WB with his slash, he comments "I want to see the distance between us and that man". Who is "us"? Well seeing as how him and Doffy were chatting just before, us correlates to Doffy and Hawk, (even Boa since she was portrayed on that level during MF). Now obviously Mihawk > Doffy/Boa, but to even put those other two in the same breath as him is telling. Again, substitute Mihawk with Shanks/Big Mom/Kaido, there is just no way they say something like that. Not only that, him recognizing himself as lesser than WB in speech was telling to me. Shanks stepped up on WB's boat and immediately commanded respect from everyone, he went directly to WB and clashed with him on equal terms. They're portrayal with regards to WB is completely different. Shanks clashes with him as an equal, whereas Mihawk with him as a test for himself.
People speculated that when Shanks stopped Kaidou from intercepting WB, that he bargained with him or some shit, (even though it was noted that they had skirmished). Kaidou confirms in this later chapter, that Shanks is about that life and is among those able to fight him (and possibly defeat him). People also speculated that the 4 Yonkou are only Yonkou because of their influence... lol. We had two of the Yonkou as the epitome of fighting power themselves and somehow the other two, or Shanks namely is supposed to be a step below these guys? Naw.
Mihawk by his own powerscaling feats and portrayal between characters inside the manga is poor. He is more comparable to the YC than the Yonkou themselves. His only saving grace is Shanks, who is more than likely not encompassed by the WSS title. If Shanks is revealed to be the current WSM, a lot of people are going to cry saying it doesn't make sense, although it should be apparent at this moment that Shanks > Hawk.
But Shanks does exist so all your essay falls flat