Speculations Monster Trio Matchups

I think these are the obvious match ups except for Brook v WW. I had originally also expected those two once Franky v Sasaki became clear but with Jimbe currently fighting WW that may just be Jimbe’s fight. If Jimbe leaves for any reason it’s Jimbe v Jack & Brook v WW. For now I’ll speculate that Yamato fights Jack which would go a long way to cementing her Strawhat status. I hope Black Maria & Robin becomes a 1v1 so I hope Brook finds someone else. I’m still not against Brook v Apoo. Besides the music theme Brook also may be immune to Apoo’s main attacks because he’s a skeleton. But I’m not confident enough to lock that match up in because Apoo may still betray Kaido. Brook & Chopper are the hardest Strawhats to match up right now.
I think Brook VS Who's-Who and Jimbei VS Jack happens when Who's-Who and Jimbei depart to help their comrades or allies. In Who's-Who's case, it's Black Maria. I don't buy for a second that Jimbei, Luffy's third strongest, doesn't settle for Jack, a YC and fishman.

The way I see it:

Nami - Gets Zeus and she and Usopps fight truly starts

Calamities - Marco is defeated and we see their Hybrid forms

Franky - New guns

Tobi Roppo - All show their hybrid forms

Sanji - Begins his fight with a calamity

Law - Begins his fight with Hawkins

Combat chapters commence

Usopp - Finishes fight with Page One and ulti

Hiyori - she and Zoro talk and is interrupted by orochi

Brook - Finishes fight with Black Maria

Yasuie - A chapter where Hiyori kills orochi after Zoro does cool shit after Yasuie flashback

Zoro - Returns to the rooftop where the nine shadows fight Kaido

Zoro needs time rest and I doubt king is just going to wait for Zoro to be fully healed and Zoros not going to go searching for king in his current predicament.
If Sanji fights one of King or Queen who fights the other then when you say Marco loses and Law fights Hawkins?

I think Brook VS Who's-Who and Jimbei VS Jack happens when Who's-Who and Jimbei depart to help their comrades or allies. In Who's-Who's case, it's Black Maria. I don't buy for a second that Jimbei, Luffy's third strongest, doesn't settle for Jack, a YC and fishman.
Ive also been anticipating the fishman showdown. But Jimbe may not be Luffy’s 3rd strongest anymore if Yamato is joining and is stronger. Which would be no knock on Jimbe. I think he’s a YC caliber fighter. It would just mean WW is stronger than the other TR if WW can actually give him a fight.

Luffy will be facing Kaido of course and I think Oda's been building up to Sanji facing a Calamity. As for Zoro, he could make a Calamity Zoro's next opponent or not. We'll see. I think he will and we'll have both Sanji and Zoro facing Calamities this arc.

At the same time, Zoro's wounds are so bad, it would be a bit disrespectful to his opponent because Zoro will win but due to the condition he's in they'll seem underwhelming. They'll basically be Hatchi'd except Zoro's damage now is likely worse than after Mihawk beat him and there isn't much time for recuperation and we haven't seen healing so good it can mend broken bones in minutes (well I suppose the Scabbards depending on how hurt they were). I'll enjoy the match-ups regardless though.

The way I see it:

Nami - Gets Zeus and she and Usopps fight truly starts

Calamities - Marco is defeated and we see their Hybrid forms

Franky - New guns

Tobi Roppo - All show their hybrid forms

Sanji - Begins his fight with a calamity

Law - Begins his fight with Hawkins

Combat chapters commence

Usopp - Finishes fight with Page One and ulti

Hiyori - she and Zoro talk and is interrupted by orochi

Brook - Finishes fight with Black Maria

Yasuie - A chapter where Hiyori kills orochi after Zoro does cool shit after Yasuie flashback

Zoro - Returns to the rooftop where the nine shadows fight Kaido

Zoro needs time rest and I doubt king is just going to wait for Zoro to be fully healed and Zoros not going to go searching for king in his current predicament.
To be honest i totally agree with this and is likely to happen,i can see Zoro and law returning to the roof

That’s the thing is Zoro will return to the rooftop and I don’t see why he in character would waste his healing time to fight a calamity
Luffy told him he had it. Zoro has complete faith in Luffy. I think it’s more likely he shuts down anyone trying to interrupt his captain’s fight at this point. Zoro already laid the blow that’s probably going to lead to Kaido’s downfall. He softened him up for Luffy.

Luffy told him he had it. Zoro has complete faith in Luffy. I think it’s more likely he shuts down anyone trying to interrupt his captain’s fight at this point. Zoro already laid the blow that’s probably going to lead to Kaido’s downfall. He softened him up for Luffy.
Zoro is unconscious he’s going below but he’s not going to fight yet he needs to heal up. And Luffy isn’t going to win this fight alone.

Zoro is unconscious he’s going below but he’s not going to fight yet he needs to heal up. And Luffy isn’t going to win this fight alone.
The only person capable of getting him back into fighting shape is Marco. For a heal of that magnitude it’s probably going to take all Marco’s got. King is with Marco. I’m not against Zoro making it back to the roof but right now I think the way back after Marco juices him up is through King. Even if Zoro does plan going right up there I could see King and him both trying to get to the roof and intersecting.

I’m not approaching this from an agenda angle. I’m a Strawhat fan, so if ZKK happens I’ll be pumped. I think the main reason people don’t want Zoro v King is because it threatens ZKK. But the King & Queen v Zoro & Sanji match ups just make a ton of sense right now. I only doubted it while Zoro was on the roof but I’ve been just waiting for him to come back down. I don’t know why else Oda would bother sending Zoro down there. It would have made more sense to send Marco up if Zoro is gonna go right back to the roof. I think if Zoro fights King after being this injured/nerfed he gets his cake and eats it too.

But if Zoro does go right back up there immediately I’ll be happy with that too. I just want the Strawhats to shine.

Last edited:
The only person capable of getting him back into fighting shape is Marco. For a heal of that magnitude it’s probably going to take all Marco’s got. King is with Marco. I’m not against Zoro making it back to the roof but right now I think the way back after Marco juices him up is through King. Even if Zoro does plan going right up there I could see King and him both trying to get to the roof and intersecting.

I’m not approaching this from an agenda angle. I’m a Strawhat fan, so if ZKK happens I’ll be pumped. I think the main reason people don’t want Zoro v King is because it threatens ZKK. But the King & Queen v Zoro & Sanji match ups just make a ton of sense right now. I only doubted it while Zoro was on the roof but I’ve been just waiting for him to come back down. I don’t know why else Oda would bother sending Zoro down there. It would have made more sense to send Marco up if Zoro is gonna go right back to the roof. I think if Zoro fights King after being this injured/nerfed he gets his cake and eats it too.

But if Zoro does go right back up there immediately I’ll be happy with that too. I just want the Strawhats to shine.
I’m saying like the scabbards Zoro is going to be out of commission for the next 10-15 chapters. And by then king and queen are both going to have their matchups. Zoro isn’t going to instantly do anything but rest. Even marcos flames use the patients own energy and take time to fully heal.

I’m saying like the scabbards Zoro is going to be out of commission for the next 10-15 chapters. And by then king and queen are both going to have their matchups. Zoro isn’t going to instantly do anything but rest. Even marcos flames use the patients own energy and take time to fully heal.
It probably won’t take long to figure out either way. If King doesn’t get a match up before Zoro is back in action then it’s very likely Zoro v King. If King does, then Zoro’s next action chapter may be the Zoro title chapter for a grand re-entrance toward the end of the Kaido fight.

It probably won’t take long to figure out either way. If King doesn’t get a match up before Zoro is back in action then it’s very likely Zoro v King. If King does, then Zoro’s next action chapter may be the Zoro title chapter for a grand re-entrance toward the end of the Kaido fight.
That’s how I see it. I think Odas going for some kind of poetry here.

Zoro gone is what began the straw hats greatest defeat and separation, and I think “Pirate Hunter returns” will be when they all reconvene on the rooftop for a 9 v 1 fight with Kaido

Zoro and Law will not fight anybody until they healed up and fight Kaido again.
Exactly :kata:
Post automatically merged:

looks like the zorotards here are unsatisfied greedy assholes . Yeah zoro gets all these feats against yonkos. Has the coc confirmation for kanal readers who don't understand te story. Now that zkk looks to be blowing up in your face zoro should fight king. Yea greedy assholes . Zoro would be lucky if he even gets to fight beetle gifter downstairs in his state. Yeah oda shit on king for a weakened zoro yay.. He should go downstairs and help hiyori defeat orochi . He has done enough already
Don’t insult people, you can rant and share your opinion without being an unlikable person.
As a Zoro fanboy I don’t think that Zoro can fight King. He needs to rest for a while after that he’s gonna help Luffy again

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
- Zoro to rest and return to fight off Kaido
- Luffy v Kaido, possibly v Big Mom once Zoro is up more probably
- Sanji v Queen sounds more probable to me
- Jinbe v Who is Who probably
- Yamato v King more probably if Marco will be done with him or in a tag team; that would be fun but unlikely