Speculations Monster Trio Matchups

I makes no sense for Zoro to come back up after luffy said he should leave everything to him, it is understandable for other people to assist luffy but not zoro

They can talk, run and even fight but they are still wounded. And i dare say they were in a better condition when they were defeated. Zoro took a blow from Kaido without defending himself and he was already at his limits.
He won't have a 1 vs 1, it would make seem Jinbe and Sanji useless and Law even weaker.
It's ironic because if that's the case why are people expecting him to recover enough to fight or kill Kaido.

Him being healed and being relevant to a calamity shouldn't have any bearing on Sanji or Jinbe's feats

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Honestly I don't want Zoro at fight King at this point, cus it will most likely dehype him.

Imagine a very injured Zoro beats King High diff or less?

Nah, Oda won't do King dirty like this.

Zoro will most likely come back.

His place downstairs is meant to be related to his recovery instead of fighting someone in the first place.

No. Sanji vs King and Drake vs Queen. Zoro and Law will not fight anybody until they healed up and fight Kaido again.
No

Luffy vs Kaido
Sanji vs King

Zoro vs Orochi
Do you just not read... Orochis not with any scabbard right now except Raizo who’s fighting Fukurokujo.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy vs Kaido

Sanji vs King or Queen

Zoro taking a rest or fighting Orochi.
Near death Zoro will most likely fight hybrid Orochi
:sanjismug::sanjismug::sanjismug:
:holdthisl: