Speculations Monster Trio Matchups

He magically healed the scabbards lol:kayneshrug:
They can talk, run and even fight but they are still wounded. And i dare say they were in a better condition when they were defeated. Zoro took a blow from Kaido without defending himself and he was already at his limits.
He won't have a 1 vs 1, it would make seem Jinbe and Sanji useless and Law even weaker.

Come on, it's totally unrealistic for Zoro to stay asleep for the rest of the saga. The scabbards recovered with some bandages, so Zoro will also recover. Just in time to knock down Orochi and deliver the final blow to Kaido over the Flower Capital.

Orochi have Two Heads Remaining i think
I believe Zoro will meet Hiyori & then both meet Orochi & Zoro kills him & cost his remaining Heads
Hiyori will treat Zoro's Wounds while others are Fighting

Meanwhile, Luffy is doing great against Kaido but eventually loses again or his CoC runs out (If his CoA runs out then why not CoC too)
That is when Yamato & Momo arrive & help Luffy

Zoro after being healed, decides to go up again & check on Luffy with Hiyori
I don't know how things will play out there but these Characters should all be on the Roof:
Kaido, Orochi, Luffy, Zoro, Momo, Hiyori, Yamato

Since Momo & Hiyori shouldn't meet until Kaido & Orochi are both taken down then i imagine once Hiyori goes up, Momo will be flying,
Here is imo the Ranking of Events:

01. Luffy vs Kaido 1 v 1
02. Zoro meets Hiyori
03. Zoro & Hiyori meet Orochi & remove his Remaining Heads
04. Luffy either Runs out of CoC or is again Defeated by Kaido (Very Close Fight)
05. Kaido is going to Kill Luffy but Yamato & Momo intervene
06. Momo (+Shinobu maybe) carry Exhausted Luffy out of the way
07. Yamato vs Kaido (Mostly Drama & Family Talk)
08. Kaido Defeats Yamato
09. Momo gets courageous & challenge Kaido to a Fight
10. Momo turns into a Dragon & flies to the Sky
11. Kaido laughs & follows him in Dragon Form too
12. Zoro & Hiyori arrive to find Kaido chasing Momo & Yamato/Luffy on the ground
13. Luffy & Zoro are thrown to the Sky (By Yamato most probably or Luffy uses Gear 4)
14. Human Orochi arrives & takes Hiyori Hostage while at same time Kaido reached Momo
15. In Same Chapter, Yamato defeats Orochi in Oden's Name & saves Hiyori
16. While at same time, Luffy & Zoro do their Ultimate Combo Attack & take down Kaido (Most probably gets beheaded by Zoro)
17. Momo carries Luffy & Zoro who just gave everything in this Last Combo & fly them to the ground
18. Momo & Hiyori finally meet after both Kaido & Orochi got Defeated

As for Onigashima, there are two possibilities:

1. Momo will Unlock his DF Powers & create Clouds to prevent Onigashima from falling after Kaido removes his own Clouds which is possibly how Momo made Kaido chase him to the Sky

2. Big Mom instead of being Knocked Out, will turn to O-Lin again after being possibly Defeated by Kid & then she decides to Stop Onigashima by making those Clouds Homies or some other Ability to mirror Kaido's Feat

Because i don't think Onigashima will be Destroyed, cuz the Rubble will still destroy Wano, that's why someone must stop it & only BM & Momo have Abilities to keep Onigashima floating & put it somewhere else

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Might sound like trolling but I'm really not.
Zoro's Dome matchup might be Orochi. And I do not say that to "troll" the character or whatever.
The reason for that is that Zoro has still an unsolved grudge against Orochi, due to Yasuie's death. He even said himself he would avenge his death.
There's a nice narrative pay off for this to happen. Zoro is extremely injured. I know people like to spout "but law" or "but marco", but their abilities are not instant magical heals that have no drawbacks. Law is a doctor, not a magic healer. Marco's ability uses the person's own stamina to heal themselves, like "Recovery Girl" from MHA. He is not in a situation he can simply use this and still have energy left to fight some formidable opponent, unless you're okay with diminishing this said opponent of his.
Power wise, he has done quite a lot already. He managed to scar the world's strongest creature, with a legendary defense prowess, while unlocking his own CoC. Although I thought the sequence of events was a little underwhelming, I do not deny the feat itself.
Since we know Orochi is no formidable opponent, it would not be a stretch for Zoro, while already on the edge, be able to defeat him. And it would offer a very nice closure for the Yasuie plotline from Zoro.
:kayneshrug:

But it's 2021 Oda.
"hurr durr power up go brrrr"
"storytelling go bleh".
:moonwalk:

If Zoro rest and heal up, he will fight King or go back to help Luffy against kaido
Yamato will end up with jack or queen i guess
Jinbei we already know,the mid trio as well except for sanji....in this case i bet on page1

Yeah that’s what I mean, Zoro will be back but he’s going to be resting and recovering for a few hours (probably 15 or so chapters while the other fights commence and end)
I see him getting at least one more feat though, whether it be orochi, king or decapitating kaido. There's no way zoro is gonna have no more worth when some of the serious match-ups haven't even started