Speculations Monster Trio Matchups

I think Brook VS Who's-Who and Jimbei VS Jack happens when Who's-Who and Jimbei depart to help their comrades or allies. In Who's-Who's case, it's Black Maria. I don't buy for a second that Jimbei, Luffy's third strongest, doesn't settle for Jack, a YC and fishman.
Obviously Jimbei isn't 3rd strongest if he's beenl stuck fighting a Tobi Roppo offscreen for 10 plus chapters. Sanji had an excuse given his thing with women, What is taking Jimbei so long to defeat Who's Who?

Obviously Jimbei isn't 3rd strongest if he's beenl stuck fighting a Tobi Roppo offscreen for 10 plus chapters. Sanji had an excuse given his thing with women, What is taking Jimbei so long to defeat Who's Who?
Just a thought but maybe Whoswho is stronger than we think. He’s someone who can challenge the calamities and who knows, maybe he could beat one of them.
I’m not saying that’s the case for 100% but I think that’s a possibility.
We need to see more of him

Just a thought but maybe Whoswho is stronger than we think. He’s someone who can challenge the calamities and who knows, maybe he could beat one of them.
I’m not saying that’s the case for 100% but I think that’s a possibility.
We need to see more of him
The thing is Who’s Who is set up to rival Sasaki who is fighting franky. I honestly don’t think the Gap between Tobi Roppo is large at all since Oda grouped them in such a way. It’s like how the weaker CP9 agents were all around the same strength. Even tho kalifla was physically weaker she had a fruit to let her compete with Fukurou and kumadori

Jimbei wasn't just fighting Who's-Who but his crew too. Whether Jimbei struggles with Who's-Who or not, he is stronger than every Straw Hat bar the Monster Trio.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I'm usually not one to make predictions but I think Marco is losing against Queen and King, but he also manages to wear them down some (maybe Perospero is making matters worse?).

Enter Zoro. Marco uses up his remaining stamina to heal Zoro to half recovery or so, just enough to take King on. Zoro tags in for King while Sanji tags in for Queen.

No idea what Law will be doing in the meantime. But I've never been fully convinced Zoro wasn't going to end up fighting King one way or another, I just feel like Oda will find any way to give him that 1v1 against the top commander swordsman.

I'm usually not one to make predictions but I think Marco is losing against Queen and King, but he also manages to wear them down some (maybe Perospero is making matters worse?).

Enter Zoro. Marco uses up his remaining stamina to heal Zoro to half recovery or so, just enough to take King on. Zoro tags in for King while Sanji tags in for Queen.

No idea what Law will be doing in the meantime. But I've never been fully convinced Zoro wasn't going to end up fighting King one way or another, I just feel like Oda will find any way to give him that 1v1 against the top commander swordsman.
Can Marco heal him in such a bad state ?

Dunno it feels anti climatic to go down again and luffy alone can never win against Kaido.

I predict Zoro and law will take time out with recovery and go back to fight against kaido.
Post automatically merged:

No chief that's why Sanji will help out Marco.

I dont think marco is doing badly tbh but it looks like Sanji will shares the fight against king , Drake vs Queen needs to happen we know Queen has biff with him for long time.

Chopper vs Perospero

As for Zoro and law they will take time out and they will likely be busy with rescuing the island from dropping on capital.

Last edited:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme

Well, Oda can always delay Zoro's 1v1 with a Commander swordsman until they fight Blackbeard, since Shiryu is still Zoro's most likely opponent from BB's crew.

If Zoro was gonna fight King in this arc, Oda easily could've at least set something small up to suggest that after Zoro got done on the roof he'd come back and fight King. :kayneshrug:

He magically healed the scabbards lol:kayneshrug:

And there's also a convenient mythical zoan user who "magically" heals people :kayneshrug:
The scabbards were down for ten chapters and in world the entirety of the rooftop fight. It’s not like they were back up instantly. And marcos power only works by using the patients energy to keep the flames lit and still takes time to heal light injuries

The scabbards were down for ten chapters and in world the entirety of the rooftop fight. It’s not like they were back up instantly. And marcos power only works by using the patients energy to keep the flames lit and still takes time to heal light injuries
10 chapters in the grand scheme of things is very little time lol.

The whole raid so far is 35 chapters. The fights haven't even started yet. Sanji hasn't gotten his matchup yet. Yamato, whether she is fighting Jack or going to Kaido, either still has to go through the motions of arriving at either location.

But who cares what I think, I dont believe Zoro is going back up to the roof. When Luffy's serious, Zoro listens to his captain, as always.

10 chapters in the grand scheme of things is very little time lol.

The whole raid so far is 35 chapters. The fights haven't even started yet. Sanji hasn't gotten his matchup yet. Yamato, whether she is fighting Jack or going to Kaido, either still has to go through the motions of arriving at either location.

But who cares what I think, I dont believe Zoro is going back up to the roof. When Luffy's serious, Zoro listens to his captain, as always.
The raid has gone on a lot of time in world judging by how close onigashima is to wano. And it took the scabbards a long time to heal. King isn’t going to wait for Zoro to heal someone needs to fight him and queen

And I’m the opposite. Yes Zoro listens; but when Luffys in over his head it’s the crew that gets his back.