• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
What do you make of this panel?
The official translation actually makes more sense.
Law's crew: "How could he be speaking in the water?!"

I am guessing they heard Momo's announcement to the allies through the Marys and wondered how tf is Luffy speaking to Momo underwater. I think Law's crew spotting Luffy was all a coincidence tbh.

N

Noctis

I was rewatching the Baratie arc and Luffy smile was getting wider with how tough was getting. Glad Oda had the intention to bring that back in the Wano arc with Kaido making a remark on that.

When it was against the strongest Pirate in East blue now it's against the strongest creature in the entire world. He has a come long way.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I was rewatching the Baratie arc and Luffy smile was getting wider with how tough was getting. Glad Oda had the intention to bring that back in the Wano arc with Kaido making a remark on that.

When it was against the strongest Pirate in East blue now it's against the strongest creature in the entire world. He has a come long way.
Luffy has some of the best smiles in the series imo.

Already did.
Guts is winning tho :lusalty:
Cant help it, Luffy is too simple while Guts' entire existence is filled to the brim by the GOAT, Griffith himself. We just can't win against Griffith and his Eclipse which is embedded and become Guts' background, man. Eren Jaeger and Ineoue Takehiko's Musashi may be Griffith's equal, but no one can look at Guts without remembering The Eclipse, the ultimate best moment ever from a manga. It's an unfair comparison tbh, comparing Luffy to practically an entire arc.

..sorry, but this is how i see it.

B

Ballel

Cant help it, Luffy is too simple while Guts' entire existence is filled to the brim by the GOAT, Griffith himself. We just can't win against Griffith and his Eclipse which is embedded and become Guts' background, man. Eren Jaeger and Ineoue Takehiko's Musashi may be Griffith's equal, but no one can look at Guts without remembering The Eclipse, the ultimate best moment ever from a manga. It's an unfair comparison tbh, comparing Luffy to practically an entire arc.

..sorry, but this is how i see it.
I'm not that far yet with Berserk but Griffith seems like the worst of the worst tbh.
I think I should have submitted Musashi for the contest.

Eren Jaeger and Ineoue Takehiko's Musashi may be Griffith's equal
You mean character or fightin wise?

I'm not that far yet with Berserk but Griffith seems like the worst of the worst tbh.
I think I should have submitted Musashi for the contest.

You mean character or fightin wise?

Character-wise of course. Oh my bad, is that contest about fighting? Lololol im mistaken it seems. I thought its about best character etc

And Griffith is...i dunno how to describe him without spoiling.

No, the contest is about best character.
Ah, if about best character, i dunno if choosing Guts over Luffy is fair due to the other characters and external occurences attached to Guts is way too powerful to be ignored. But strip Guts off of all those external, and what does he really have? He's pretty much an angry and otherwise silent dude who has cool armor and sword etc.

While Luffy has his own charms without the need to depend on other characters' shine. He has his own conviction and quotes, he has his own perspective and recklessness toward things, etc.

Moreover Guts' artstyle is detailed while Luffy is not, Berserk is Seinen-Shonen while OP is pure shonen, it may effect the votes etc.

Ah, if about best character, i dunno if choosing Guts over Luffy is fair due to the other characters and external occurences attached to Guts is way too powerful to be ignored. But strip Guts off of all those external, and what does he really have? He's pretty much an angry and otherwise silent dude who has cool armor and sword etc.

While Luffy has his own charms without the need to depend on other characters' shine. He has his own conviction and quotes, he has his own perspective and recklessness toward things, etc.

Moreover Guts' artstyle is detailed while Luffy is not, Berserk is Seinen-Shonen while OP is pure shonen, it may effect the votes etc.
just vote for Luffy...it is difficult but he can pull win in this round if few Luffy fans vote.....
@Bogard
@Noctis
@Captain Luffy
@BleakAsh
@Rayleigh-Sama

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/best-mc-tournament-round-2.15041/page-2#post-1528631

Mate... you could have just called for this in the first round.. i don't think the Host would allow to vote midway through the polling rounds
no, there is no such rule because there are some people who exclusively voted for this round...only thing is you have to vote for all people in that poll i.e. pick up now from F1, F2, F3, F4...so while voting for Luffy, choose your pick from other pool also....
Post automatically merged:

no, there is no such rule because there are some people who exclusively voted for this round...only thing is you have to vote for all people in that poll i.e. pick up now from F1, F2, F3, F4...so while voting for Luffy, choose your pick from other pool also....
@Bogard and @BleakAsh vote for other contestants also in the same round otherwise your vote won't count....

Post automatically merged:

@Bogard and @BleakAsh vote for other contestants also in the same round otherwise your vote won't count....
Affirmative