Is anybody else bummed out with how MHA is going?

The way the story has been going ever since Best Jeanist / Lemillion came in at the final moments of the war, the story feels completely lost and out of control.

And now with Horikoshi saying he is gonna end it in 2022, feels really fucking rushed.

This series had so much potential.

:ronalugh:

I wanted to see 1-A grow up, go past the 3 years, graduate, become full on heroes, fight newer villains.

But instead we get a rushed story in a single year of the universe, with a bunch 1st year students being better than most pro heroes.

:crazwhat:
As much as I love MHA, I will admit that MHA hasn't been really that exciting or enjoyable lately imo. After the war arc that's when things sort of fell downhill for me, I really did like the prison escape and Deku leaving U.A. but the stuff that came after that was kind of disappointing.

I really did not like the way Hori handled Lady Nagant as well as Overhaul's return, Hori made Lady Nagant into a very interesting character but then took her out way too fast.

Then you have Overhaul and there was so much potential for his return but nope instead Hori decided to turn him a bit crazy and then had him quickly get captured, then you have the whole thing with Star and Stripe and that was even worse than how Hori handled Lady Nagant and Overhaul.

The battle between Star and Stripe vs Shigaraki was cool but that mini arc really felt disappointing at the end because it seems like the only point of that arc was to nerf Shigaraki, then you have the introduction of America's number one Pro Hero and another very interesting female character Star and Stripe and a few chapters after her introduction Hori kills her off. I get why Hori did it but it still felt way too fast, I really wanted to see more of Star and Stripe and also Lady Nagant but nope instead they were taken out way taken out way too fast.

Finally you have the whole traitor subplot and while I don't have any problem with Aoyama being the traitor, it just feels weird for him to be the only traitor especially since All for One always has multiple different plans.

The story does feel rushed now, I guess Hori really wants to finish MHA as soon as possible which really sucks because this series has so much more potential.

Also I've been really enjoying the recent arc and chapters of MHA Vigilantes more than even MHA.

Overall even though I still love the series and I will still read it to the very end, but these last two arcs and chapters have been really underwhelming.

Last edited:
Is anybody else bummed out with how MHA is going?

The way the story has been going ever since Best Jeanist / Lemillion came in at the final moments of the war, the story feels completely lost and out of control.

And now with Horikoshi saying he is gonna end it in 2022, feels really fucking rushed.

This series had so much potential.

:ronalugh:

I wanted to see 1-A grow up, go past the 3 years, graduate, become full on heroes, fight newer villains.

But instead we get a rushed story in a single year of the universe, with a bunch 1st year students being better than most pro heroes.

:crazwhat:
Tbh I feel like the story is just part of a whole thing. There might be a sequel…My Hero Agency.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
From what I understand, she posted photo of her legs and the MHA fanbase on twitter got angry and started to harass and bully her.
i know and thats why i said "the drama" :kobeha:
though i heard a rumor that the OG Atsu will be return and even though if Atsu doesnt come back, we still have Justice.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Wait until the MHA fanbase on twitter forces the OG Atsu off twitter.:doffytroll:

A bit confused on the Justice part.
Justice is MHA leaker too.
but he post the image late than Atsu.

and idk if you also follow @midoriiya , Atsu isn't the only crucial part of MHA spoilers.

People just over-reacting as usual.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
From what I understand, she posted photo of her legs and the MHA fanbase on twitter got angry and started to harass and bully her.
Lmaoooooooo.

What a fucking bunch of losers. This is why Twitter and Reddit should be accessible after IQ/humanity test.

Although on the other hand, she shouldn't be so soft.

Probably some fat pigs who can't stand not every woman reading manga is fat couldn't stand her looks or shit lmao.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don’t understand or maybe it’s so stupid it can’t print on my brain.
she got harassed just because she posted pic of her legs ? Wtf ? It’s a cause of harassement now ? Some people really need some strong head butt