RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Deku is blowing his load way too soon. It's pretty clear that Hori is going the route of Deku defeating ShiggAfo with massive help, probably from revived Bakugo.
Shiggy didn’t have any quirk yet, and Prime AfO came back

it’s obviously not finished at all yet

Imagine this shiggy with all his quirks, the man will be insane
Post automatically merged:

that's what clearly scares me, Deku seems to be 100% already while Shigaraki hasn't even gotten his Quirks back yet. I still feel a big power up for Deku (Thanks to Bakugo?) I really hope not

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Erasure, the flying U.A, the villains being divided, everything acted against him. This is when AFO screams and nine lights very similar to the OFA ones appear next to him. Deku looks confused and Aizawa wonders if he still has some trick up his sleeve #MHA369

An other PU for Shiggy ? He is calling Gigantomachia ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
wtf

Horikoshi did had deku and bakugo beating shiggy as one of his endings
I don’t think he will do the same thing two times in a row

AFO then finishes his internal monologue by agreeing with Yoichi, saying that if all the efforts accumulated through the year are going to define the results of this battle, then he still has a winning chance. Cut to Spinner, who's giant and drooling. End of chapter #MHA369

Horikoshi's comment in this week's Shonen Jump: "At the end of last year I said the series would be over in 1 year, but it's already been 10 months. I'm reconsidering it."

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Still think his death is a strong possibility, especially with the real AFO on a death timer (could see him taking All Might out with him).

Then have the full vestige All Might coming into full form to motivate/push Deku at the end of his fight.
Yeah frankly I could see that too, AM dying and coming into the vestige world fully to push Deku beyond