Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Lmfao too true, very meta/self aware!

Yeah these chapters are kinda nice but ill timed, a case of too little too late. After all the offscreening and lack of focus for so many characters and plotlines, it feels very shoehorned and bittersweet. Very out of place.

MHA is the biggest waste of potential I've seen so far I think.
Agree.

Like fam. Spinner gets gigantification and shit. Boom, Shoji out of blue can beat down a dude with gigantification.

For sure Hori, for sure

Also, backstories getting boring as fuck. Literally, most of the cast's backstory is "PREJUDICE EXISTS".

Deku is basically a God in a making and AFO/Shigaraki doesn't owe a Noumu army that could target and pretty much destroy everyone not named Deku and Endeavor.

Eternal curse of the Shonen manga, or just mangas published in WSJ.

Ending: Approaches.

Mangaka: Oh no, it appears my writing capabilities disappeared

G

Gorosei Informer

Agree.

Like fam. Spinner gets gigantification and shit. Boom, Shoji out of blue can beat down a dude with gigantification.

For sure Hori, for sure

Also, backstories getting boring as fuck. Literally, most of the cast's backstory is "PREJUDICE EXISTS".

Deku is basically a God in a making and AFO/Shigaraki doesn't owe a Noumu army that could target and pretty much destroy everyone not named Deku and Endeavor.

Completely agree too man. I had a more detailed response but my phone goofed and lost it somehow.

Shoji being able to take on Spinners Machia-like form bothers me too. Was he that strong all this time?! Wtf?!

Yeah hori keeps recycling prejudice so much, it is getting annoying too.

I remember when High End brought so much intensity, so much tension. The OG Nomu at USJ and villain attack there too. The Nomu attacks later, Overhaul himself etc.

But now this final war feels so underwhelming, so lackluster and I just want to get it over with.

How Shigaraki is so overshadowed and also being controlled by a now temporarily restored AFO is very frustrating too. When he upgraded his decay during MVA and his post surgery RAMPAGE with his decay nuke and decay chain reactions wss INSANE but now I'm like yeah, whatever, this sucks lol.

Shiggy just feels like another Nomu/brute now, so underwhelming. It's frustrating too.

Star and Stripe got done so dirty vs him too but at least they had an epic fight and he got a confirmed kill on an absolute top tier too.

Mr Compress got handled so badly before and I can't remember if he's dead either now or not? He was so interesting before too...

Last edited by a moderator:

Seth

โ€Ž
Completely agree too man. I had a more detailed response but my phone goofed and lost it somehow.

Shoji being able to take on Spinners Machia-like form bothers me too. Was he that strong all this time?! Wtf?!

Yeah hori keeps recycling prejudice so much, it is getting annoying too.

I remember when High End brought so much intensity, so much tension. The OG Nomu at USJ and villain attack there too. The Nomu attacks later, Overhaul himself etc.

But now this final war feels so underwhelming, so lackluster and I just want to get it over with.

How Shigaraki is so overshadowed and also being controlled by a now temporarily restored AFO is very frustrating too. When he upgraded his decay during MVA and his post surgery RAMPAGE with his decay nuke and decay chain reactions wss INSANE but now I'm like yeah, whatever, this sucks lol.

Shiggy just feels like another Nomu/brute now, so underwhelming. It's frustrating too.

Star and Stripe got done so dirty vs him too but at least they had an epic fight and he got a confirmed kill on an absolute top tier too.

Mr Compress got handled so badly before and i can't remember of he's dead either now or not? He was so interesting before too...
For a year or two, I've been saying that Shigaraki will become AFO's body vessel and I wasn't wrong. No matter how mediocre AFO's plans are he is at least more than Shigaraki who was typical: "Heroes didn't help me when I needed them, I think I HATE THEM!".

Also Deku saying that he wants to save Shigaraki:seriously:

After all of the stuff that Shigaraki did Deku plans to hug him and put him nicely in a prison cell where he will be fed and kept in warm room cause it's his hero way?
( Not asking for Seinen gore shit but there are clearly better ways to write this stuff down lol ).

AFO and Shigaraki must die because there will always be that one psychopath who will be fascinated with their way of doing things and possibly letting them free.

Hori lost himself in the writing.

Agree.

For sure Hori, for sure

AFO has six near high end nomu, who are strong, but not really invincible.

All of them got destroyed in the prior war.

Hori should focus on the main people and just don't bother about rest. Giving one-and-go chapters to the characters he couldn't previously develop while the story was in the early/mid stages is pretty meh.
Bro, Uraraka and Toga ARE some of the main people.

Seth

โ€Ž
Bro, Uraraka and Toga ARE some of the main people.
To? For?

Toga maybe a bit more but Uraraka is next Inoue/Sakura type character. Happens pretty much every shonen. W/e.

AFO has six near high end nomu, who are strong, but not really invincible.

All of them got destroyed in the prior war.
Ik but that's what's basically bullshit. It shouldn't happen.

G

Gorosei Informer

For a year or two, I've been saying that Shigaraki will become AFO's body vessel and I wasn't wrong. No matter how mediocre AFO's plans are he is at least more than Shigaraki who was typical: "Heroes didn't help me when I needed them, I think I HATE THEM!".

Also Deku saying that he wants to save Shigaraki
Yeah these were awful for real haha. I did fel AFO getting Shigaraki would be inevitable too unfortunately, bah! Such a terrible writing choice.

Villains motivations do suck in MHA definitely. Nagant might be the best for me ironically lol.

Deku wanting to save Shigaraki drives me crazy. It's like Batman trying to help the Joker, letting him go purposely, not killing him and letting him massacre so many innocents.

After all of the stuff that Shigaraki did Deku plans to hug him and put him nicely in a prison cell where he will be fed and kept in warm room cause it's his hero way?
( Not asking for Seinen gore shit but there are clearly better ways to write this stuff down lol ).
Lmfao right?! Deku doesn't realise he won't stop, he will kill again and only double down until he's stopped permanently.

If Shigaraki killed All Might, Ochako, Bakugo (OH WAIT LMAO) or even his mum, would he still want to forgive and save him? At this point Deku is an accessory to a msss murderer if he doesn't want to destroy him lol.
The only alternative I can see is permanently getting rid of his quirk and making sure he can't get it back, but that's not guaranteed and jail time won't make all the people he killed come back and be avenged either.
As you said, the relatives and friends of the people he killed will have to watch him chilling in a cell, still alive and ironically protected by the ones meant to protect them too.
It's similar to real life tbh, same kind of BS, especially with how soft and corrupt the law is here for example too.

His hero way lmfao, so on point! Hori wants this to be Naruto so badly, sigh. Talk no jutsu that Shigaraki!
Post automatically merged:

AFO and Shigaraki must die because there will always be that one psychopath who will be fascinated with their way of doing things and possibly letting them free.

Hori lost himself in the writing
Exactly man. Without breaking major ethics/codes, you can't stop them being that way, especially permanently too I imagine. Its their nature and it cannot be stopped as long as they live.

Shigaraki is a lost cause, I doubt he can be saved and even if he can, he's killed so many people so he has to answer for that too.

MHA and OP feel like parodies of themselves now.

Seth

โ€Ž
Deku wanting to save Shigaraki drives me crazy. It's like Batman trying to help the Joker, letting him go purposely, not killing him, and letting him massacre so many innocents.

His hero way lmfao, so on point! Hori wants this to be Naruto so badly, sigh. Talk no jutsu that Shigaraki!
Wait for "Deku was the coolest" before Shigaraki passes away or when Deku "saves" him Shigaraki will finally understand how great such people are and call Deku "Boku no Hero".

Dead

G

Gorosei Informer

Wait for "Deku was the coolest" before Shigaraki passes away or when Deku "saves" him Shigaraki will finally understand how great such people are and call Deku "Boku no Hero".

Dead
LMAOOOOOOOO, PLEASE! HAVE MERCY!

:snoopy::lawsigh::lulz::risitameh::shame::saden:

JFC, that Obito was the coolest guy was peak fiction, change my mind. Kishi peaked and neg diffed everyone including Goda.

To? For?

Toga maybe a bit more but Uraraka is next Inoue/Sakura type character. Happens pretty much every shonen. W/e.
For the entire narrative lol.

Uraraka got badly served in the second act, but in the final act she has always been a major player.

Ik but that's what's basically bullshit. It shouldn't happen.
Why was it bullshit???

Each of the high ends is difficult to make, so they never had a high number of them, and they literally attacked the facilities where all the other nomu were being made.

Seth

โ€Ž
Why was it bullshit???
No one aside Deku, Endeavor should be strong enough to battle USJ level Noumu let alone almost High Ends. Hori randomly started to handle adjusted power to people.

The first war was a mess in itself too. Too much asspulls and teamwork overcoming something it should not.

Bs.

No one aside Deku, Endeavor should be strong enough to battle USJ level Noumu let alone almost High Ends. Hori randomly started to handle adjusted power to people.

The first war was a mess in itself too. Too much asspulls and teamwork overcoming something it should not.

Bs.
The USJ nomu was physically strong, but Shoto nearly killed it way back at the start of the year by making its body crumble through freezing it. It was just good against normal physical attacks.

Yes, they are super tough, but they aren't intelligent, and aiming for the head can kill them pretty effectively.

Only the full on high ends like Hood are actually unmanageably monstrous, and even then, they took them down with Aisawa's help.

The first war was fine.

The team work made complete sense. There weren't really many asspulls on the hero side at all. I actually can't think of any besides Deku maybe getting float.

G

Gorosei Informer

Been reading this on and off. What happened to Bakugo?
Hes in limbo between life and death. Shigaraki pretty much killed him and I think Bakugo may have exploded his heart after using his body to channel his own quirk? Someone else will know better lol.

Edgeshot used some ultimate last resort technique to go inside Bakugos heart and repair it, sacrificing his own body to stitch up Bakugo heart or whatever.

Bakugo got a flashback of him wanting to meet All Might and get an autograph too. Seeing AMs vestige too I think?

Hes in limbo between life and death. Shigaraki pretty much killed him and I think Bakugo may have exploded his heart after using his body to channel his own quirk? Someone else will know better lol.

Edgeshot used some ultimate last resort technique to go inside Bakugos heart and repair it, sacrificing his own body to stitch up Bakugo heart or whatever.

Bakugo got a flashback of him wanting to meet All Might and get an autograph too. Seeing AMs vestige too I think?
The only thing that caused his heart to get damaged was getting stabbed by Shiggy.

I

Indigo

Is Horikoshi still planning on ending the manga early 2023? He has really slowed down the pacing of the war in these last few chapters.

Is Horikoshi still planning on ending the manga early 2023? He has really slowed down the pacing of the war in these last few chapters.
This can go one of two ways I think.

Either having everyone here means things will be longer, or having everyone here allows Hori to deal with multiple plot lines in quick succession.

The number of battlefields pretty much went from 8 to 5 in like two chapters.