not gonna lie im getting real tired of dabi and endy's family drama. wrap it up
Not gonna lie but that whole family drama is the last remaining good thing left from this series.

Say what you want about it but it's still better than that whole lame forced racism subplot we got with Shoji and Spinner.

Also I'm pretty sure Hori was waiting to the very end for Dabi to confront Endeavor again in order to wrap things up, it was obvious that things would not end that quickly until Dabi came face to face with Endeavor again.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Not gonna lie but that whole family drama is the last remaining good thing left from this series.

Say what you want about it but it's still better than that whole lame forced racism subplot we got with Shoji and Spinner.

Also I'm pretty sure Hori was waiting to the very end for Dabi to confront Endeavor again in order to wrap things up, it was obvious that things would not end that quickly until Dabi came face to face with Endeavor again.
I don't really care that much about it so I don't think its good.

I'm only still reading to see Shigaraki get defeated and the ending

Seems like we'll get a quick conclusion between Endeavor & Dabi here, though Shoto being absent kind of means maybe it won't (or he'll help elsewhere or something).

But honestly can't imagine Endeavor going hard on the offensive here when any one of his attacks could technically be lethal.

Dabi and Endeavour are by far the most interesting thing about the series.

Deku and Shigaraki haven't been interesting a long time.

I think the quality of writing between the two is perfectly illustrated when they both went ham in their respective chapters.

Endeavour had this big soul searching moment where he realized that he could never truly be redeemed or reborn, and could only just keep struggling and hating himself.

Deku had a really lame ass monologue about fucking quirks and shit.

The only two things I care about at this point is Endeavor vs Dabi and Kirishima and Mina vs Midnight's Killer.

And the only reason why I care about the Kirishima and Mina fight is because they are two of my favorite characters, and I still feel like that fight against Midnight's Killer will somehow lead to Machia breaking free.

I lost all interest in the fight against Shigaraki especially after the fake out with Bakugo, and I really don't have that much interest in the other fights as well.

The only two things I care about at this point is Endeavor vs Dabi and Kirishima and Mina vs Midnight's Killer.

And the only reason why I care about the Kirishima and Mina fight is because they are two of my favorite characters, and I still feel like that fight against Midnight's Killer will somehow lead to Machia breaking free.

I lost all interest in the fight against Shigaraki especially after the fake out with Bakugo, and I really don't have that much interest in the other fights as well.
I like how the tone and atmosphere instnatly changes whenever Endeavour is on panel.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Iida at number 5 is interesting

His fans are real diehards even if hori keeps sidelining him