G

Gorosei Informer

Netflix announces Alec Baldwin will play All For One in the My Hero Academia Live Action Series:

"He's so evil!"
LMAO, I can't tell if thats a win or cursed now! From Glengarry Glen Ross (Always Be Closing) to Boss Baby and now this LMAO! Not gonna lie, I'd love to see Terry Crews play All Might though! Or Danny Devito plays him instead.

The sheer mental image of that is HYSTERICAL! Maybe All Crews/Terry Might could have Old Spice For All too?!

I need to read this chapter anyway, the spoilers have made me so excited for it haha! Waited so damn long for Mina to finally get some love and Shinso pulling Machia to their side is such a literally huge win, that I am just laughing my ass off too! Go big or go home!

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Lmao oh no! I'm fucked then!

:strawhatock::crazwhat::parkcry:

:queenmeme:

(If you do genuinely suffer reading this chapter, I can only apologise in advance lmao.)
Yeah... This is the most disgusting way to try and give fodder side characters relevancy.

Even tho Oda is a massive fraud, can you fucking imagine fucking Usopp standing still and fighting Kaido or Shanks for a prolonged period of time?

Jesus...

Haven't read the chapter yet but based on the summary and the pics I saw, this chapter does seem decent imo.

I don't think there is any problem with Mina saving Mt. Lady from Machia, and I don't have any problem with Shinso brainwashing Machia.

Machia is just way too strong to being taken down even if with a group effort, so Hori going with this route I'm fine with.

Also as I said before, I'm happy that Mina got some decent character focus during the chapter.

Obviously Hori wants to give certain students from Class 1-A some focus which is fine, and it's not like he dragged out the Mina stuff.

I also think resolving this mini sub plot in a single chapter was also good, I don't think it would have been good if this fight against Midnight's Killer dragged on for multiple chapters especially since there are more important fights that we have to see.

Finally I would rather have a Mina focused chapter than a fucking Aoyama or Hagakure focused chapter.:whitepress:

Koichi ! Koichi ! Koichi !
I have no idea why Hori would use a character he did not create.
Post automatically merged:

Haven't read the chapter yet but based on the summary and the pics I saw, this chapter does seem decent imo.

I don't think there is any problem with Mina saving Mt. Lady from Machia, and I don't have any problem with Shinso brainwashing Machia.

Machia is just way too strong to being taken down even if with a group effort, so Hori going with this route I'm fine with.

Also as I said before, I'm happy that Mina got some decent character focus during the chapter.

Obviously Hori wants to give certain students from Class 1-A some focus which is fine, and it's not like he dragged out the Mina stuff.

I also think resolving this mini sub plot in a single chapter was also good, I don't think it would have been good if this fight against Midnight's Killer dragged on for multiple chapters especially since there are more important fights that we have to see.

Finally I would rather have a Mina focused chapter than a fucking Aoyama or Hagakure focused chapter.:whitepress:
Oh yeah, I feel like, this chapter in actual reading seems almost like set up for a futurue moment at Gunga. Its a bit too quick to work by itself, and the fact everything is moving to Gunga suggests that these ideas and plot threads will reach a head at Gunga.

Honestly, thats partially because I want Mina to do a bit more.