Maybe, but we are ALWAYS seeing AFO. Shiggy is as important at AFO.
Yeah, but Shiggy isn't doing anything for the plot besides fighting Deku, while AFO at this point is pretty much the character who has done all the planning on the bad guys side and is try to further other situation by going to assist Shiggy(honestly, sort of prefer the AFO situation over Shiggy vs Deku).

^ Kind of proved our point. Shiggy ain't doing anything for 3 chaps and it's weird af. I'm interested in Shiggy way more than AFO, I couldn't give 2 craps about AFO tbh.
Shiggy hasn't done anything interesting for like 100 chapters. I don't see his situation getting more interesting for a while.

And again, there are like 5 subplot other than Shiggy's. All of them are converging more into Gunga than into UA. UA feels almost isolated from the rest of the war at the moment.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I actually really enjoyed Lady Nagant's / Dark Deku's arc on the anime, compared to what i felt reading the manga
Weekly Manga is waiting a week, if not more, to get like 14 pages. Most people just zoom through that.

Anime, when done well, gives you way more time to appreciate what's going on. Author's can't really force you to focus on a panel, and imagine everything that's occurring in it. The anime can be way more satisfying, just because it brings out so much more of what's there (especially in some of the more chaotic panels).

I had NO IDEA what the fuck was happening when Endeavor fought Hood in the manga.

In the anime, it's one of my favorite fights.

Hori tries to fit a lot of stuff into one panel, like Oda, and sometimes it just doesn't let the manga breathe the way the anime can.