RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž

Post automatically merged:

The chapter begins with Hawks and All for One realizing that the current situation hasn't gotten as good for the villains/bad for the heroes as it could get, because Toga still hasn't used her full power. That's when she starts making clones of Shigaraki, Dabi and AFO

We see that Shigaraki's clone tries to use decay but nothing happens. Cut to the girls and Tsuyu says that she has a hypothesis: if Toga transformed into the other league members at the start and made clones of them, things would be over already. There must be a condition

This condition has to do with what she told Ochako in the last war, about using the quirks of people she love. Clones created by Toga must still follow that rule, and she doesn't love the league members enough. Twice could make the clones use their quirks, but Toga can't

And then comes another double spread, this time of Ochako fighting the Twice clones. She thinks to herself "I always loved seeing people happy, that's why I can't ignore your tears". She then looks at the original Toga, who's crying while transformed into Twice

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž

CoC: Color of Clowns

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
โ€Ž

The chapter begins with Hawks and All for One realizing that the current situation hasn't gotten as good for the villains/bad for the heroes as it could get, because Toga still hasn't used her full power. That's when she starts making clones of Shigaraki, Dabi and AFO

We see that Shigaraki's clone tries to use decay but nothing happens. Cut to the girls and Tsuyu says that she has a hypothesis: if Toga transformed into the other league members at the start and made clones of them, things would be over already. There must be a condition

This condition has to do with what she told Ochako in the last war, about using the quirks of people she love. Clones created by Toga must still follow that rule, and she doesn't love the league members enough. Twice could make the clones use their quirks, but Toga can't

And then comes another double spread, this time of Ochako fighting the Twice clones. She thinks to herself "I always loved seeing people happy, that's why I can't ignore your tears". She then looks at the original Toga, who's crying while transformed into Twice
Welp, there goes my number one ship/OTP in manga, All for One x Toga /s.

Cant beat fodders
Prime am deku shiggy would have already won this fight
Based on? Shiggy struggled to beat seven fairly close range heroes, and most of these heroes are either long range or heavily protected power types like Tokoyami. Even though Tokoyami is fighting semi close range, his dark shadow is coming in clutch protecting him from physical attacks.

Is that the real machia or just a clone?
Thats the real one.
Gigantomachia vs AFO next chap
Nah, I think we'll get a flashback explaining how we got to this point.

AFO will destroy him
AFO should try to break Shinso's mind control. He could do that by hurting Giganto, and destroying Shinso's mask so that Shinso can't imitate AFO's voice again.

- So are the Shiggy/Dabi clones actual clones of them or are they Toga clones in disguise?

- Any momentum the villains have seems about over, besides the threat of the Twice clones and Shiggy. But even the clones haven't done much and are being taken out.

I'm looking forward to Shinso and Kirishima action, but the battles's been kind of hard to follow due to being too random and chaotic tbh. I don't get wtf Toga and Shiggy are even doing right now.

I'm looking forward to Shinso and Kirishima action, but the battles's been kind of hard to follow due to being too random and chaotic tbh. I don't get wtf Toga and Shiggy are even doing right now.
Toga was weeping while being disguised as a Twice clone. She seems to be losing it-close to a mental/emotional breakdown. Shiggy, yeah,what is he doing?