Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Sometime after Overhaul arc Hori quietly but surely was putting emphasis on how the "Gadgets" or "Uniforms" from the Tech department are becoming stronger/more durable than ever before.

I think we are in for some pseudo Iron Might vs AFO, although like I said, I hope it's not dumb.

Tbh, fuck it all. Bring Eri and she needs to give me my Prime Might.

There is like nothing I fucking care about in this manga more than to see Prime Might, I hope at least some flashback happens to Prime Might vs Prime AFO times.
Prime AM vs Prime AFO could be amazing.

Sometime after Overhaul arc Hori quietly but surely was putting emphasis on how the "Gadgets" or "Uniforms" from the Tech department are becoming stronger/more durable than ever before.

I think we are in for some pseudo Iron Might vs AFO, although like I said, I hope it's not dumb.

Tbh, fuck it all. Bring Eri and she needs to give me my Prime Might.

There is like nothing I fucking care about in this manga more than to see Prime Might, I hope at least some flashback happens to Prime Might vs Prime AFO times.
If the Gadgets are in anyway strong enough to content with AFO, Deku giving up his hero dreams until Allmight gave him the strongest quirk ever will look bad.

If the Gadgets are in anyway strong enough to content with AFO, Deku giving up his hero dreams until Allmight gave him the strongest quirk ever will look bad.
Support items back in All Might's day could get him to 20-30%.

Could probably get him to like 50%+ now.

Considern for example how Redestro's armour boosted him to 150%.

Support items back in All Might's day could get him to 20-30%.

Could probably get him to like 50%+ now.

Those are designed to support their quirks. Current All might is basically a quirk less human. Maybe even weaker with the missing organs and injury. If the tech allows him to fight an AFO who is said to be stronger and uncontrollable, then it's bullshit and kinda invalidates Deku not doing anything to further his heroic ambition even if he didn't have a quirk.

But i think AM will only just distract AFO for a little bit.

Those are designed to support their quirks. Current All might is basically a quirk less human. Maybe even weaker with the missing organs and injury. If the tech allows him to fight an AFO who is said to be stronger and uncontrollable, then it's bullshit and kinda invalidates Deku not doing anything to further his heroic ambition even if he didn't have a quirk.

But i think AM will only just distract AFO for a little bit.
All Might is weaker physically than he was before, but he still has his reflexes and natural talent, which were a huge part of what made him successful in the first place.

He doesn't need to be able to beat AFO, just stall him, which he can do in a variety of ways(like bullshitting him into wasting time).

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
This chapter went hard

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Redestro is a bad exemple. @MonochromeYoru is right

Gadgets and items can be nice to support your quirk. The exemple of Redestro armor. Redestro armor was efficient to boost Detsro claustrophobia and thus boosting his output.

But they can no way replace your quirk and are almost always far weaker than your above average quirk. Destro log and prosthetic legs were far weaker than his quirk boosted leg. And they cracked after the first real strength test.

And here we are talking about Prime AFO, who is at its strongest. The guy just one shotted Gigantomachia and Apex Dark Shadows.

If All Might manages by miracle to be at 50% (that would already be huge bullshit) he should be erased in no time.

And frankly items that give you 50% of Prime AM strength is already a huge dump on the lore and on the hero society.

Redestro is a bad exemple. @MonochromeYoru is right

Gadgets and items can be nice to support your quirk. The exemple of Redestro armor. Redestro armor was efficient to boost Detsro claustrophobia and thus boosting his output.

But they can no way replace your quirk and are almost always far weaker than your above average quirk. Destro log and prosthetic legs were far weaker than his quirk boosted leg. And they cracked after the first real strength test.

And here we are talking about Prime AFO, who is at its strongest. The guy just one shotted Gigantomachia and Apex Dark Shadows.

If All Might manages by miracle to be at 50% (that would already be huge bullshit) he should be erased in no time.

And frankly items that give you 50% of Prime AM strength is already a huge dump on the lore and on the hero society.
Yeah, I don't think All Might will be a serious challenge, but will be suriving more on being sneaky than brute force.

Also, this AFO is likely stronger than the one that crippled prime All Might.

Also, MHA spoilers came out.

A neat summary of Endeavour this chapter.
Give the man a break. He has suffered enough bro.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Yeah, I don't think All Might will be a serious challenge, but will be suriving more on being sneaky than brute force.

Also, this AFO is likely stronger than the one that crippled prime All Might.

Also, MHA spoilers came out.

A neat summary of Endeavour this chapter.
Give the man a break. He has suffered enough bro.
I'm not available right now
can you post them here plsssssss :sweat: ?

I'm not available right now
can you post them here plsssssss :sweat: ?
Chapter 387: Congealed
The chapter begins with Geten and Compress talking in a prison. Geten says that the Himura family blood is thick and that they were a clan with many different lineages, all very rich and prideful. But the more the age of quirks advanced, the more prestige they lost.

He says that they didn't want their blood to get mixed to other families' and Compress comments that it's a mix of family pedigree and quirk discrimination, Spinner told him about this. As a result, they started getting married to distant relatives and almost went extinct
The last desperate measure was to sell those from the main line to arranged marriages, like what happened to Rei. The other lineages slowly disappeared and Geten, who is also a Himura, was taken in and raised by Redestro. Geten then says that with the passing of the generations quirks have become more complex, and sometimes even the user themself is not fully aware of their genetics and the full extent of their power. He then asks Compress to tell his story since they have plenty of time.

Cut to Endeavor and Dabi's fight and they're now 800m away from Gunga. Endeavor hears the news about Dabi's impending explosion and realizes that not only the civilians will be hit, but also the heroes who are trying to contain Toga's clones. He is exhausted and extremely hurt due to his fight against AFO, but Dabi goes straight to him shouting "LOOK AT ME, DAD!!!". Endeavor visualizes kid Toya saying "look what I can do now!" while smiling, but what comes next is a giant fire punch.

Flame pillars come out of the ground and Endeavor asks him to put out the fire, but Toya just keeps shouting "look at me!!!" and "let's play, Natsu". Endeavor realizes that he is barely able to think anymore and wonders how he's still alive with such hot flames.

He extends his hand towards Dabi's chest and starts thinking to himself. There are two kinds of phenomenons when someone is close to death: awakening an already existing ability, like what happened to Bakugou in the previous war, or developing a brand new type of ability.

And that's what happened to Toya: he has ice coming out of his chest - he inherited Rei's quirk. Endeavor begins to remember everything that happened and says that it's all his fault. He intended to go on living to pay for what he has done, but now...

Now he understands that Toya will not stop repeating his mistakes, he will keep hurting others. He has failed to take care of Toya, and now that's the consequence. Endeavor says that he will not let his son die alone and won't let him involve anyone else in his revenge.

Endeavor then holds Dabi and begins to fly. He takes advantage of his son's flames to propel them as high as possible, but the heat causes him to start losing consciousness. When all seems lost, Rei appears beside the two and starts to use her ice on Dabi. End of chapter

SPOILERS FOR 387

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Chapter 387: Congealed
The chapter begins with Geten and Compress talking in a prison. Geten says that the Himura family blood is thick and that they were a clan with many different lineages, all very rich and prideful. But the more the age of quirks advanced, the more prestige they lost.

He says that they didn't want their blood to get mixed to other families' and Compress comments that it's a mix of family pedigree and quirk discrimination, Spinner told him about this. As a result, they started getting married to distant relatives and almost went extinct
The last desperate measure was to sell those from the main line to arranged marriages, like what happened to Rei. The other lineages slowly disappeared and Geten, who is also a Himura, was taken in and raised by Redestro. Geten then says that with the passing of the generations quirks have become more complex, and sometimes even the user themself is not fully aware of their genetics and the full extent of their power. He then asks Compress to tell his story since they have plenty of time.

Cut to Endeavor and Dabi's fight and they're now 800m away from Gunga. Endeavor hears the news about Dabi's impending explosion and realizes that not only the civilians will be hit, but also the heroes who are trying to contain Toga's clones. He is exhausted and extremely hurt due to his fight against AFO, but Dabi goes straight to him shouting "LOOK AT ME, DAD!!!". Endeavor visualizes kid Toya saying "look what I can do now!" while smiling, but what comes next is a giant fire punch.

Flame pillars come out of the ground and Endeavor asks him to put out the fire, but Toya just keeps shouting "look at me!!!" and "let's play, Natsu". Endeavor realizes that he is barely able to think anymore and wonders how he's still alive with such hot flames.

He extends his hand towards Dabi's chest and starts thinking to himself. There are two kinds of phenomenons when someone is close to death: awakening an already existing ability, like what happened to Bakugou in the previous war, or developing a brand new type of ability.

And that's what happened to Toya: he has ice coming out of his chest - he inherited Rei's quirk. Endeavor begins to remember everything that happened and says that it's all his fault. He intended to go on living to pay for what he has done, but now...

Now he understands that Toya will not stop repeating his mistakes, he will keep hurting others. He has failed to take care of Toya, and now that's the consequence. Endeavor says that he will not let his son die alone and won't let him involve anyone else in his revenge.

Endeavor then holds Dabi and begins to fly. He takes advantage of his son's flames to propel them as high as possible, but the heat causes him to start losing consciousness. When all seems lost, Rei appears beside the two and starts to use her ice on Dabi. End of chapter

SPOILERS FOR 387
So Dabi awakened Ice powers

So Dabi/Endy/Rei 3 wat suicide in the air ?
Or some last minute TNJ / resolution without any casualties ?
Post automatically merged:

Geten is from Shoto family

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
"let me just throw this random ass "somewhere else" conversation to hard BS my way into asspulling an ice power of Dabi that SUDDENLY he has now but was just hidden."

Ngl....that was cheap as fuck.

This "power awakening" thing legit looks like it came straight from JJK.
LMAO.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
"let me just throw this random ass "somewhere else" conversation to hard BS my way into asspulling an ice power of Dabi that SUDDENLY he has now but was just hidden."

Ngl....that was cheap as fuck.

This "power awakening" thing legit looks like it came straight from JJK.
LMAO.
one of the worst concept of MHA

MHA begins its story saying Quirks were like muscles, that needed training creativity etc to grow. And that quirk were unequal and there were the happy few with good quirks and the others etc.

And suddenly 300 chapters after it introdcued quirk awakening bullshit contradicting everything laid down before. And everyone can have a busted awakening just like that to catch up power level wise.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
one of the worst concept of MHA

MHA begins its story saying Quirks were like muscles, that needed training creativity etc to grow. And that quirk were unequal and there were the happy few with good quirks and the others etc.

Ans suddenly 300 chapters after it introdcued quirk awakening bullshit contradicting everything laid down before. And everyone can have a busted awakening just like that to catch up power level wise.
They did say something about people who eventually learned a new property of their quirks or learned that they worked a bit different from what they initially thought and could go register the change in the appropriate department, etc.

But holy fuck this is the "haki blooms in dire situations" at maximum level.

if Dabi unlocked Ice powers he aint dying now lol

And I doubt Endy does as well. Seems like Hori is going to give the Todoroki family a happy ending on all fronts