"let me just throw this random ass "somewhere else" conversation to hard BS my way into asspulling an ice power of Dabi that SUDDENLY he has now but was just hidden."

Ngl....that was cheap as fuck.
Post automatically merged:

This "power awakening" thing legit looks like it came straight from JJK.
LMAO.
one of the worst concept of MHA

MHA begins its story saying Quirks were like muscles, that needed training creativity etc to grow. And that quirk were unequal and there were the happy few with good quirks and the others etc.

And suddenly 300 chapters after it introdcued quirk awakening bullshit contradicting everything laid down before. And everyone can have a busted awakening just like that to catch up power level wise.
They did say something about people who eventually learned a new property of their quirks or learned that they worked a bit different from what they initially thought and could go register the change in the appropriate department, etc.

But holy fuck this is the "haki blooms in dire situations" at maximum level.
I don't really have a problem with Dabi having ice.

He isn't really using it knowingly and its not like its dramatically changing the stakes of the story to cheapen the impact of anything. Its not like "the hero suddenly develops a new totally unforseeable power to defeat the villain".

It drives a really good character point home which adds to the tragic irony of Endeavour's struggles.

Also, quirk awakenings have been a thing for like 200 chapters at this point.

It also sort of explains why none of the characters were terribly questioning of Deku having black whip(because Black Whip is a massive departure from Deku's super strength).

G

Gorosei Informer

@Shimotsuki Ghostly

Opinion on how Prime AFO couldn't put down Mineta?

How are we feeling about this?
:risitavirus:
Peak fiction man, I always knew Mineta was a dark horse but damn!

Hori really subverted our expectations by having Prime AFO secretly terrified of Mineta and trying to escape him ASAP before Top 1 Mineta kills him with Balls For All. They don't call him Balls Might for nothing!

Seriously though I'm so sick of AFO, I just want Shigaraki to get the focus and "pop off" once and for all, especially getting to actually decay stuff again finally.

AFO is just so uninteresting, so mid and now he's probably going to kill All Might and its gonna be humiliating too given the circumstances. Nighteyes vision about AM dying a gruesome death in the future I probably coming to fruition now finally.

The Iida and Todoroki stuff last chapter was nice but the sooner All For Mid/Bore is taken out for good, the better.

I just don't know who will take out AFO at this point, whether he'll die to the rewinding killing him inevitably or do some kind of desperate suicidal self destruct move at some point or Shigaraki will kill him.

Hori couldn't let Endeavour at least have the dub on killing AFO and accomplishing what AM failed to do before and should have done, which would have prevented so much recently too if he was dead ofc.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Peak fiction man, I always knew Mineta was a dark horse but damn!

Hori really subverted our expectations by having Prime AFO secretly terrified of Mineta and trying to escape him ASAP before Top 1 Mineta kills him with Balls For All. They don't call him Balls Might for nothing!

Seriously though I'm so sick of AFO, I just want Shigaraki to get the focus and "pop off" once and for all, especially getting to actually decay stuff again finally.

AFO is just so uninteresting, so mid and now he's probably going to kill All Might and its gonna be humiliating too given the circumstances. Nighteyes vision about AM dying a gruesome death in the future I probably coming to fruition now finally.

The Iida and Todoroki stuff last chapter was nice but the sooner All For Mid/Bore is taken out for good, the better.

I just don't know who will take out AFO at this point, whether he'll die to the rewinding killing him inevitably or do some kind of desperate suicidal self destruct move at some point or Shigaraki will kill him.

Hori couldn't let Endeavour at least have the dub on killing AFO and accomplishing what AM failed to do before and should have done, which would have prevented so much recently too if he was dead ofc.
I wouldn't mind students living thru if MHA had power system like One Punch Man where people actually grow in power over time.

Quirks don't work that way.

No one aside Deku, Endeavor could withstand Noumus let alone Shigaraki and AFO.

This is such a fucking bullshit fam...

I am also scared of one thing. You know em naruto cloaks for entire alliance? I think Deku might share OFa with his colleagues.

G

Gorosei Informer

I wouldn't mind students living thru if MHA had power system like One Punch Man where people actually grow in power over time.

Quirks don't work that way.

No one aside Deku, Endeavor could withstand Noumus let alone Shigaraki and AFO.

This is such a fucking bullshit fam...

I am also scared of one thing. You know em naruto cloaks for entire alliance? I think Deku might share OFa with his colleagues.
Honestly I've expected Deku to share OFA with the class, that always felt inevitable for me. Its an easy way to generate hype, a popular Shonen trope I think amd I remember Naruto and Fairy Tail doing similar stuff at least I think?
When I heard Bakugo got OFA in a movie, I knew it was inevitable from then especially. That was just a teaser and experiment for it happening with the class in the story.

I hated the Naruto chakra cloak, ninja Jesus, medical miracle nonsense but I dont see Hori shying away from that either given he gave Deku a bunch of new quirks too and he seems heavily influenced by Naruto with MHA too.

I can totally understand why you're not keen on Deku sharing OFA anyway ofc.

Thats a great point about the power system and quirks, I hadn't thought about that. Logically given what the class have been through, they should get some kind of zenkai boost/haki growth or whatever.
I'm so used to seeing it happen in other series, I just presumed the students had it too somehow, despite no evidential reasons for it lol.

I remember when we first saw the tons of Nomus, the high end one that Endeavour fought and then the room of high ends Miruko found and thinking how the FUCK are the heroes supposed to deal with and win against these?!
Midnight was killed by some nobodies offscreen too ffs lmao.

Watching AFO tank all those extreme hits from Mt Lady, Tokoyami, Machia and whoever and just be fine is ridiculous too. (He may as well start mocking them, asking if he should make his 25 clones use Susanoo too)

I mean it's understandable for the final and the biggest overarching villain in the series history to be so OP but given the pathetic death of Star and Stripes and the absolutely broken and beaten down States of the top heroes, missing limbs, quirks and stuff even, I just don't understand how the heroes are meant to win at this point, especially as even though they got Machia to betray AFO, AFO is not even bothered and just struck him down easily lmfao.

I thought we might finally see the end and death of AFO soon finally but Hori is dragging this shit out so much. I just pray the rewinding or Shigaraki kill him ASAP.

But yeah the power system is completely ridiculous now you mention it. No wonder Hori is suddenly bringing in Devil Fruit I mean Quirk awakenings now.

Hori also going to great lengths to avoid AFO and Shiggy pulling another genocide too, despite all logic.

Oh yeah Bakugo is still dead BTW isn't he? LMAO! Bakugone from the story? @ShiShiShi
Post automatically merged:

Oh jeez I'm writing essays again already lmfao, oops!

Great chapter, and panels. Im always a sucker for the child imagery during fights.

Wished we got the ice reveal sooner and got to see Dabis actual reaction to it.

And I can't imagine Dabi dying anymore, just too many people challenging it at this point. But his mind/body is fried so who knows, Eri is always there to scapegoat anything as well

They will save Dabi like they should have done back then as parents. All Dabi needs/wants is love. He was neglected. People will swear its corny cause they hate on MHA no matter what but I gotta give Hori this one.

They will save Dabi like they should have done back then as parents. All Dabi needs/wants is love. He was neglected. People will swear its corny cause they hate on MHA no matter what but I gotta give Hori this one.
I think it'll be the entire family who helps save Dabi.

I think he won't be redeemed, but the family will be responsible for watching over him.