RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO u liking this chapter? since its really good character development from Enji
lol I just saw that a chapter was released

obviously Todoroki show is what’s best in this damn manga

Endy final moments were kinda nice

I lost a good deal of interest in this manga but Endy end wasn’t butchered and was nice so it’s already a big win

Good chap overall. I like the fact that Wendy is crippled and that Dabi is dying slowly and won’t survive

Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
lol I just saw that a chapter was released

obviously Todoroki show is what’s best in this damn manga

Endy final moments were kinda nice

I lost a good deal of interest in this manga but Endy end wasn’t butchered and was nice so it’s already a big win

Good chap overall. I like the fact that Wendy is crippled and that Dabi is dying slowly and won’t survive
Completely agree man, I'm in shock how good this resolution was. Hori cooks best when he focuses on certain characters and storylines especially the Todorokis ofc. Still waiting for the reveal of Aoi Todoroki though @NikaInParis then MHA will hit lethal amounts of peak somehow.

Seriously though this chapter was beautiful and very emotional. The character growth of Endy and his "redemption" are phenomenal. I still cry rewatching the high end fight too, can't wait until him vs AFO is animated too.

Endy punishing himself, exiling himself from his family and him swearing to to do right by Toya in the end(eavour), whilst he still has a chance, still has time even though its technically far too late in some ways is touching and really shows the human side of a monster who was crippled too much by an inferiority complex and overwhelming, Icarus-like ambition (which ended up being fatal to Toya too ofc) in a cruel, unfair and thus unjust/inequal world.
Despite how fucked up this world is, Enji was saved by his family and didn't give him to hate, evil, obsession etc entirely when he easily could have.
The same family who he hurt and abused, are the same one who saved him from his biggest and worst enemy, himself ofc ironically.

The no 2 hero who became no 1 finally as he always wanted but not in the way he wanted but also having to compete with the no 1 hero having an extremely unfair and overwhelming advantage he couldn't compete with but as cheesy as it sounds, what really mattered ti being the greatest hero and a hero generally is not just your literal/physical strength but who you are as a person and your emotional, mental etc strength too.

I hope this makes sense somehow and Hori is surprisingly writing a satisfying conclusion to some major characters at least surprisingly. Very positively surprised.

So, with the next chapter being the last, what do you expect? Time skip epilogue kinda thing?
Also, will it be similar to Naruto and Bleach or will it be old Deku?
Your bets?

So, with the next chapter being the last, what do you expect? Time skip epilogue kinda thing?
Also, will it be similar to Naruto and Bleach or will it be old Deku?
Your bets?
I hope it isn't chapter length, that would be annoying, rather want a long chapter to see how everyone is doing.

I think it'll go in phases, like we'll see both their graduation and them being Pros for reals. I think we see Deku x Uraraka and Kaminari x Jirou (I hope) at the least, a memorial dedicated to the lives lost in the war, and probably a prison shot at what is remaining with the LoV/MLA. I think the best ending panel shot would be Adult Pro Deku and a quirkless child, mirroring him and All Might, by telling him he will be a Pro Hero one day.