H

Homelander

Japan still hasnt apologized for their imperial crime. You think MHA mangaka gives a shit about what chinese and koreans think ? :milaugh
Post automatically merged:

damn brutual . Well the mangaka should be careful . Imagine a german cartoonist praises hitler in his comic it would cause scandal and he would be out of job.

I dont see the case with Horikoshi since japan themselves defend their imperial past.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Imagine a german cartoonist praises hitler in his comic
From what I understand he didn't do that kind of stuff. He named a mad scientist who clearly makes horrible things (the reader know that the guy is terrible).
I think he just wanted to make reference to the past horrors by naming the Dr.

J

Jo_Ndule

From what I understand he didn't do that kind of stuff. He named a mad scientist who clearly makes horrible things (the reader know that the guy is terrible).
I think he just wanted to make reference to the past horrors by naming the Dr.
Well sometimes it's wise to not put the name of a mass murderer in the story
.he could have at leats twisted the name or so

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Can you imagine to face all higher end nomus?
One already give Endevour a hell beat down and lose extrem high diff, so much of them now their lmao...
If anyone have any interesst in powerlvl cards for Boku no hero characters, I would open a thread with all information with I have.
Yeah the black Nomu will wreck everything. Mirko has to run away as fast as she can and join the others.

But it is just me or the Nomu below make me think of Best Jeanist...

Can you imagine to face all higher end nomus?
One already give Endevour a hell beat down and lose extrem high diff, so much of them now their lmao...
If anyone have any interesst in powerlvl cards for Boku no hero characters, I would open a thread with all information with I have.
I don t belive they are as strong as the one endeavor fought
It will be to much lol

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
What do you think about this guy ? And what do you think about his power ? what does his quirk do ?

It is Crust, he doesn't have a really stand out design and frankly I completly forgot his extistence before this chapter, but he is the Number 6 hero so just after Mirko and it means he is quite strong too.

He is named the Shield Hero so his powers may be defensive yet he must not be useless in offense too : this chapter he faced some low Nomus and destroyed them without a scratch and in the end he faced a black one (we don't know the outcome).

Yeah the black Nomu will wreck everything. Mirko has to run away as fast as she can and join the others.

But it is just me or the Nomu below make me think of Best Jeanist...

It can't be. Assuming its the long haired noumu, which I'm pretty sure it is, we've seen a full body of shot of that noumu and it seems as if that is actually a female noumu

the five noumu we've seen in that chapter seem to ve the same five that are in the row to the right in this panel, alongside hood. So if Jeanist is a noumu, I doubt he's any of these five.