What do you think about this guy ? And what do you think about his power ? what does his quirk do ?

It is Crust, he doesn't have a really stand out design and frankly I completly forgot his extistence before this chapter, but he is the Number 6 hero so just after Mirko and it means he is quite strong too.

He is named the Shield Hero so his powers may be defensive yet he must not be useless in offense too : this chapter he faced some low Nomus and destroyed them without a scratch and in the end he faced a black one (we don't know the outcome).

I think his quirk allows him to create metal armor from his body. In terms of abilities, I think that a this guys is essentially like kirishima but far more powerful.

The fact that he is called "shield hero" reminds me of captain America, so maybe he's based off of him. If so, I could see him having some pretty crazy martial art skills. I also see him utilizing shield throws like Captain America.
Post automatically merged:

Can you imagine to face all higher end nomus?
One already give Endevour a hell beat down and lose extrem high diff, so much of them now their lmao...
If anyone have any interesst in powerlvl cards for Boku no hero characters, I would open a thread with all information with I have.
I don't think the heroes are as fucked as many people thing. At least not for now. We don't know if all the high ends are as strong as hood. Chances are that the might not be, especially since these guys didn't really get much time to stabilize
but even then, there's still a literal army of heroes to assist in taking them down.

so far, there are 5 high ends that have been awakened and 5 out of the 10 top 10 strongest heroes who are at Jakku. Those being Endeavor, Mirko, crust, Ryukyu, and Wash. I think its clear that Horikoshi plans on giving these top heroes main fights, with other strong heroes like eraserhead, Present Mic, and lockrock also being able to assist in the taking down of the high ends if need be.

I do think that Endeavor's fight will be solely a 1v1. I think he'll take on the noumu that kinda looks like crimson riot. He's surely gotten stronger since he fought Hood and I think his fight this arc will show that.

In addition, when Mirko knocked down the door to ujiko's lab, she also broke the chambers that were containing three high end noumu. I see these guys awakening and escaping into the city, where they'll cause havoc and ultimately be defeated by the UA students.

Overall I think the heroes will lose the battle in Jakku. I think they'll likely defeat the high ends, however they will fail in capturing Ujiko or Shigaraki. Shigaraki will gain All for one as well as a modified/artificial version of one for all.

If anyone dies in this battle, it will only be by the hands of shigaraki

I can see this battle ending with Shigaraki awakening, touching the ground, and killing half of all pro-heroes that are at Jakku in a thanos-like fashion.

Then, Deku and the UA students will essentially be forced to mature early and become real pro heroes.

if that does happen, I could also see the formation of some sort of bnha suicide squad with Gentle, stain, and perhaps other villains who turn good.

Last edited:
Idk about Shigaraki getting all for one
It's likely or highly likely but i'll honestly wait for that.

Anyway I doubt that Shigaraki is going to be involved this soon

He'll probably join the fun when the heroes thinks that they're winning and wreck the shit out of them

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
It can't be. Assuming its the long haired noumu, which I'm pretty sure it is, we've seen a full body of shot of that noumu and it seems as if that is actually a female noumu

the five noumu we've seen in that chapter seem to ve the same five that are in the row to the right in this panel, alongside hood. So if Jeanist is a noumu, I doubt he's any of these five.
Good catch !

Frankly the first time I looked at that pic I thought about Best Jeanist immediately. But yeah you're right it seems that this Nomu is a woman.

For Crust I agree he seems more a CQC guy, but don't know if he can throw the armor he creates.

I look for his future fight.

There was a break Right?

I hope Horikoshi won't over do it with the powerscaling - twice seems already wayyyy to overpowered with his quirk, which seems almost limitless. He can create copy's of villains, Nomu's etc...i don't know. And Shigaraki is already very dangerous with his quirk - if he touches you, you are Pretty much done for, unless you cut that Body art off which he touched - and now he is getting a big boost.
It's very easy to over do it, i hope Horikoshi knows what he is doing.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
There was a break Right?

I hope Horikoshi won't over do it with the powerscaling - twice seems already wayyyy to overpowered with his quirk, which seems almost limitless. He can create copy's of villains, Nomu's etc...i don't know. And Shigaraki is already very dangerous with his quirk - if he touches you, you are Pretty much done for, unless your cut that Body art off which he touched - and now he is getting a big boost.
It's very easy to over do it, i hope Horikoshi knows what he is doing.
I agree.

I am not at all a fan of the new concept of "awakened" quirks. When first introduced quirks were strong but with drawbacks and limits and people had to be smart to use their quirks to the fullest into these boundaries.

Now with awakened quirks things can easily go overboard and huge power ups can pop up every time someone is at his limits. Let's see where this will go.

I really wanna care more about mirko because she seem hella thicc and badass but at the same time we barley know her so idk
Itll probably be an enjoyable chapter but still wish i felt more connected to the character