if Baku doesn't die on the road he will be likely more powerful than Shoto. They would be close but Baku superior.

I think Bakugo is smarter. The guy is a genius at everything and in academics. I think Bakugo has more aerial mobility than Shoto even if Shoto can move like Endeavor later. Destruction wise they will be close I think. But Bakugo seems a lot more determined. Bakugo's will is top notch. The guy is a bitch you won't ever put him down, if he has to finish you with his teeth he will do it.
Will is all good and all but todoroki has the superior quirk, by a good marging, shoto is flawless, his quirk has no drawback. Bakugo needs sweat to explode his quirk. Whereas shoto can just spam explosions whenever he wants.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
By a good margin ? really ? Shoto has a fucking good quirk but his quirk is not superior to Baku's one by a good margin like at all.
You can think Shoto's quirk is better but by a good margin : N-E-V-E-R.

Bakugo : better mobility, better speed, better brain, better will. Equal destruction.

Shoto is great because he also have ice to protect himself, for defense (walls etc), to trap, and to create things. This is a good asset.

Bakugo needs sweat to explode his quirk.
For now I haven't seen any moments where the sweat was really a problem. (and it is Hori fault to have brought a drawback but never used it nor talked about it).

Bakugo quirk is insane.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
:milaugh:
Todoroki s are failures at least bakugo will surpass all might being on par with deku meanwhile there is endy carried by deku and bakugo:josad:
There has never been a point in this manga where Deku and Bakugo have been as strong as Shoto lmfao. Shoto with just his ice is as strong as 100% OFA Deku which Bakugo dreams of being. Lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
We’re not talking about entertainment value, we’re talking about strength. Bakugo struggled to beat 8% Deku while 50% Shoto matched 100% Deku equally. Lol
Haha this is not how it works my friend

Bakugo vs 100 % deku from the tournament : what do you think can happen ? Do you think Deku neg diff Baku ? Hell not, Bakugo has some good chance to win
So does that means that season 2 Bakugo is equal to current 100 % Deku (only strength) ? Hell no
Current 30%/45% deku stomps season 2 tournament Shoto or season 2 Bakugo. (Mobility, strength, speed, long range etc).

And remember during the fight "100%" deku vs Shoto during the tournament : deku landed a clean punch on Shoto's belly and he has to contrôle himself if not he would have killed Shoto.

Current Bakugo murder season 2 Shoto

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Haha this is not how it works my friend

Bakugo vs 100 % deku from the tournament : what do you think can happen ? Do you think Deku neg diff Baku ? Hell not, Bakugo has some good chance to win
So does that means that season 2 Bakugo is equal to current 100 % Deku (only strength) ? Hell no
Current 30%/45% deku stomps season 2 tournament Shoto or season 2 Bakugo. (Mobility, strength, speed, long range etc).

And remember during the fight "100%" deku vs Shoto during the tournament : deku landed a clean punch on Shoto's belly and he has to contrôle himself if not he would have killed Shoto.

Current Bakugo murder season 2 Shoto
Bruh you’re drunk. Bakugo literally struggled against 8% Deku. Yes Shoto claps the fuck out of Bakugo any day of the week. This man still can’t surpass 30% Deku easily. Only at EOS when Deku can use 100% comfortably and Bakugo is close to him can we even begin to compare either of them to Shoto.

And yes, 100% Deku swats Bakugo like a fly. 100% Deku was shaking the entire sports fest arena 200 chapters ago.

Last edited:
Hmm, Ryukyu got hurt? The last time I remember seeing her was when Aizawa cut his leg, I remember that Shigaraki perfored her hands with his hands so I don't think it's a deep wound(she was in dragon form). But then I remember Todoroki saying something about helping her and the others and in this chapter we see how Manual grabs her and i'm not sure if she's unconscious

What the heck really happened to her? Maybe it wasn't her hand what Shigaraki perfored, or did Shigaraki use one of the bullets with her?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Hmm, Ryukyu got hurt? The last time I remember seeing her was when Aizawa cut his leg, I remember that Shigaraki perfored her hands with his hands so I don't think it's a deep wound(she was in dragon form). But then I remember Todoroki saying something about helping her and the others and in this chapter we see how Manual grabs her and i'm not sure if she's unconscious

What the heck really happened to her? Maybe it wasn't her hand what Shigaraki perfored, or did Shigaraki use one of the bullets with her?
yes the last time we see ryukyu is shiggy try to shoot through her hand/scale.
and maybe she just fainted..