yeah since shoto used his ice on him he should be at full power bakugo will do a x catapult with him and endeavor one shots that bum shgiaraki :steef:
Given that it's round 2, he will defeat Shiggy. Perhaps just so good that he will retreat. There is no way we're getting 20+ chapters of heroes struggling just for them to get defeated.

any thought what might happened in the future?
Well Horikoshi is currently the second most important mangaka in Jump after Oda so I don't think they restrict him too much, also the editor is young so he still doesn't have a style that we can criticize only that Samurai 8 was Kishimoto's great comeback after Naruto and it was canceled at 43 chapters, at the end we can only hope for the best

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well Horikoshi is currently the second most important mangaka in Jump after Oda so I don't think they restrict him too much, also the editor is young so he still doesn't have a style that we can criticize only that Samurai 8 was Kishimoto's great comeback after Naruto and it was canceled at 43 chapters, at the end we can only hope for the best
So we didn't really see much from him yet? Do editors have that much influence over the mangaka?