Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Cementos is a really a G, Geten is a tough customers
It's not that big of a deal.

As much as I find it as a joke.

Cementos power rapes Geten's if you think about it.

Liberation clowns.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
All is thanks to Hawks without Hawks spy game the villains would rule now
To Hawks and Plot armor.

Hawks intel is 30% of the work.

70% is plot armor that allowed Noumu and Machia to be more retarded than usual.

Tartarus prison break let's go!

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Endeavor - hurt and broken
Hawks - crippled
Best Jeanist - one lung and hurt a bit
Edgeshot - lost an arm
Mirko - lost an arm and a leg
Crust - .........
Woods - don't know
Wash - still alive it seems
Samurai - irrelevant
Gang Orca - hurt last time we saw him

Not sure if this is true but in 5ch someone said

"AFO is not giving them a break, he's telling the Nomu's something like to break free his body"
Post automatically merged:

Ah and btw the preview message at the end of the chapter is "The worst is not over yet"

Imagine having to fight 2 AFO's instead of just 1 when it's more than enough with 1

Last edited:
Not sure if this is true but in 5ch someone said

"AFO is not giving them a break, he's telling the Nomu's something like to break free his body"

Ah and btw the preview message at the end of the chapter is "The worst is not over yet"
Something tells me it's time for US heroes to join the fight.

Release the Captain Celebrity.

I usually don't look at MHA spoilers but I'm giving this one time an exception, I'm very disappointed that Re-Destro got defeated and is now getting arrested. I was worried this would happen and my fear came true, what a waste of a interesting villain.

I guess I truly underestimated Edgeshot lol, but on the positive side at least Midnight died. I thought we were going to have one last moment between her and some of the students but nope when they found her she was already dead, those villains that approached her were successful on killing her.

I usually don't look at MHA spoilers but I'm giving this one time an exception, I'm very disappointed that Re-Destro got defeated and is now getting arrested. I was worried this would happen and my fear came true, what a waste of a interesting villain.

I guess I truly underestimated Edgeshot lol, but on the positive side at least Midnight died. I thought we were going to have one last moment between her and some of the students but nope when they found her she was already dead, those villains that approached her were successful on killing her.
How tf is her getting killed "positive"?