BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
RIP Midnight

The fact that Edgeshot vs Re-Destro and Cementos vs Geten being offscreened kinda disappointed though.
And now we move to Tartarus/Prison Break arc and now we should wonder who is Top 10 pro heroes after this war.

G

Gorosei Informer

Spoilers 296:

- Midnight is dead
- Edgeshot defeated Re-Destro
- The Liberation Army guys got captured including Re-Destro and Geten
- Something with AfO in Tartarus

@RayanOO @BangMi @LoneEspada @Admiral Lee Hung @Seth etc .
- Midnight is dead

- Midnight IS dead

- Midnight IS DEAD

- MIDNIGHT IS DEAD?!

:shame::risitasad:

WTF Hori?! On one hand, he's not giving special treatment to female characters (as in having them avoid being majorly or even brutally injured or killedbut at the same time, hasn't Aizawa and Present Mic suffered enough? I thought of UA losing a teacher sooner or later but damn....Why Midnight? This just feels sadistic after what happened to Miruko, Mt Lady, Ryukuyu, Nejire etc...

:tch: :stealthblack:

Thanks for the tag though btw Flower! Not sure how to tag people though...

:cheers:

A thing to note: Cementoss stomped Geten so hard he's legit crying.
WOW LOL, now that is something! I thought Geten would get some real humbling from someone, but now this I would have loved to see! Must have been one epic fight! To be reduced to tears from being stomped so hard by Cementoss, talk about hype for Cementoss too! Been looking forward to seeing Cementoss go all out one day!

:nicagesmile::lumazed:

Wait, Atsushi is already talking about 297 or is that a typo?

:jinbewat:

Wait nvm, the chapter 296 just came out, thanks Ivaannom!

:rolaugh::ace::cheers:

Nice chapter.

Now scums/commoners all arround Japan will doubt Heroes? Ignoring everything how Heroes literary risked their lives to save everyone multiple times?
Why? Because few Villains told them so. Smh

It would make a more realistic story if some Heroes join the Dark side after this arc, due to bad treatment by people. Most heroes are not so righteous, that they would want to fight/risk their life for ingratitude people.

Also looks like AFO will escape in next mini arc. Deku, Endeavor n most heroes are all unconscious, so next fight is gonna be pretty one sided in Villains favour.

To be honest I would have cried much more had Mirko died instead when she was in danger but I'm still very sorry for this loss.
They are characters Beta. Just characters.

Was bored and wanted to read new series . MHA wasn't in my list , because I didn't wanted to read series with child like protagonist .
Had heard lots about MHA since OJ ages . Some people placed it even above One Piece and new big 3 . So here is my review of the the series .

First of all , this series follow typical shounen setup. It seems rip off of HxH , Naruto (which is also influenced by HxH) , fairy tail .
However author of the series is pretty clever and has learned from other mangakas mistake.
In simple word , it's Naruto ship. And Fairy tail without friendship crap , female sexualization , godly power boosts . Things which we wanted those series without it.
About main character , i liked that he has to pay some price for using his power . And he is not the only one who deal with antagonists.
About main girl , authour should have give her more panel time or dedicated arc for her character development. At some point she become irrelevant to the main plot.
I liked how author give character development and dedicated arc for side character s . When class B was first introduced , i feared that they will end up like ravenclaw from Harry Potter.
On down side i felt like manga lacking presence of main female character. Since we are used to having Lucy , Sakura , Nami .
Other major drawback is rushed arcs . Specially Overhaul arc was pretty drag. Overhaul had lots of room to explore his character . He was finished in few chapters . Guess I'm used to long OP arcs.

Art 7/10 : Good detailed panels and had some great panels of antagonist.
Story 6/10 : It's usual shounen clinch but we get it without friendship talk etc. Plot is predictable.
Characters 9/10 : Comparable to one piece when it comes to number of different characters and powers. Most of the major characters have their own back story and we get to see their interaction with each other.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Was bored and wanted to read new series . MHA wasn't in my list , because I didn't wanted to read series with child like protagonist .
Had heard lots about MHA since OJ ages . Some people placed it even above One Piece and new big 3 . So here is my review of the the series .

First of all , this series follow typical shounen setup. It seems rip off of HxH , Naruto (which is also influenced by HxH) , fairy tail .
However author of the series is pretty clever and has learned from other mangakas mistake.
In simple word , it's Naruto ship. And Fairy tail without friendship crap , female sexualization , godly power boosts . Things which we wanted those series without it.
About main character , i liked that he has to pay some price for using his power . And he is not the only one who deal with antagonists.
About main girl , authour should have give her more panel time or dedicated arc for her character development. At some point she become irrelevant to the main plot.
I liked how author give character development and dedicated arc for side character s . When class B was first introduced , i feared that they will end up like ravenclaw from Harry Potter.
On down side i felt like manga lacking presence of main female character. Since we are used to have Lucy , Sakura , Nami .
Other major drawback is rushed arcs . Specially Overhaul arc was pretty drag. Overhaul had lots of room to explore his character . He was finished in few chapters . Guess I'm used to long OP arcs.

Art 7/10 : Good detailed panels and had some great panels of antagonist.
Story 6/10 : It's usual shounen clinch but we get it without friendship talk etc. Plot is predictable.
Characters 9/10 : Comparable to one piece when it comes to number of different characters and powers. Most of the major characters have their own back story and we get to see their interaction with each other.
who are your fav characters ?

I don't know if you know that but there is a spin off of MHA : its called MHA Vigilante , it is still running and 95 chapters long and quite nice too.

https://ww6.readmha.com/chapter/vigilante-boku-no-hero-academia-illegals-chapter-000/