I thought so that Edgeshot would wreck People left and Right - he is just too fast. Top 4 hero for a reason. I really hope we get to see Yoroi Musha in Action - really wonder what he can do.

But feel bad for twice :feelscryingman:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Also, I hope ReDestro's power isn't retconned too much. I wanna see him smashing the heroes.
Destro seems to be the strongest player here in this part of the field. The only one who seems close is Edgeshot. I think 100% Destro or 150% Destro can mass murder a lot of heroes.

Hawks is strong too but I think Twice and Dabi will keep him busy (and kill him :sadgrin:)

I want to see him at full power without plot armor

Hawks panels are amazing because is obvious he doesn't want to kill Twice but he has to do his work.
Twice :feelscryingman:, Hori my dude, the fck have you against this man? :pepehands:

Dabi will finally show some character...YES! :finally:

Dabi vs Hawks hype :catsure:

Maybe I am wrong but the panels just after Tokoyami blast Destro, Tokoyami beast seems surprised and we see a hand grabbing something

(Can't post the panel but you can zoom on the picture posted)
Looks more like a Armband to me and Tokoyami have these on. Seems like Tokoyami is sending Black Shadow thru the Ground that way. It's my guess, we have to wait and see.

I had a feeling ReDestro would get the shaft. But by bird boy? God damn it Hori...
Bird boy is to be not underestimated, Mirio for ex was capable of beating Kai Chisaki. Tokayami only weakness is his personality, once he conquers that he is quite capable hero.

But yes, it's too soon for Re Destro to go down here. He obviously gonna stand back.