Bakugo wasnt impressive at all
Endeavor is on another level than bakugo man made afo remind him of all might
Endeavor loses his arm and continues
Bakugo needs jeanist help
Bakugo in this war was mid af man got like 2 3 pages of fighting to :gokulaugh:
Shigaraki is harder to fight than AFO. At least before he activated Eri's quirk. He was already struggling with controlling his quirks, then Hawks, Jiro, and Tokoyami shattered his helmet. The man was basically a shell of his former self, he didn't even have the true All for One.

Shigaraki has prime might or near prime might physical stats. And Bakugo was still able to get the best of him.

Shigaraki is harder to fight than AFO. At least before he activated Eri's quirk. He was already struggling with controlling his quirks, then Hawks, Jiro, and Tokoyami shattered his helmet. The man was basically a shell of his former self, he didn't even have the true All for One.

Shigaraki has prime might or near prime might physical stats. And Bakugo was still able to get the best of him.
How he was able to get the best of him?
The damage was inexistent
He bltized him once then the next second he got tagged like a fodder and destroyed
I like bakugo but the way he was treated past chap 120 is ass
Man s got no wins only against fodder students
No 1v1 against strong villains
Basically he got the side char treatment useless and fodder
And this shigaraki fight he got 2 pages of action and negged:gokulaugh:
@Seth

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
How he was able to get the best of him?
The damage was inexistent
He bltized him once then the next second he got tagged like a fodder and destroyed
I like bakugo but the way he was treated past chap 120 is ass
Man s got no wins only against fodder students
No 1v1 against strong villains
Basically he got the side char treatment useless and fodder
And this shigaraki fight he got 2 pages of action and negged:gokulaugh:
@Seth
I will never forget how many times we theorized shit for Bakugo for him to get neg fucked.

Lmao.

Seth

โ€Ž
Horikoshi said he gonna have a big role eos and it turns out its just bakugo being a damnsel in distress used to give deku rageu modee:suresure:
This shit is like that moment from Sasuke vs that bitch from Zabuza.

Seth

โ€Ž
Deku going all out too early..
You ain't the first one to notice this. I saw this around the fandom a lot, the biggest speculation atm is that Deku will simply gas out for some time and Hori will force typical mentor sacrifice on All Might's part.

I find it boring but there are a lot of signs for it unfortunately.

Let be honest, the serie was over for me with the Paranormal Liberation War Arc and judging by many other fans who share the same opinion , that arc was the downfall and end of MHA for me. I quit the manga or barely read informations to know how it going to end.

But the Pranormal arc was one of the worst arcs in history of Shonen jump,like legit that shit was pure trash, you know your arc was garbage when Fairy tail understand to threat his villians better than you.

This arc was supposed to be MHA own "Marineford" arc, where the heros get an massive L, but it was the totally opposite and in the end characters died who don't anyone give a fuck for.

All 3 Main Villians who are supposed to be monsters, end up like fodder.
ReDestro getting his ass beaten by a schoolboy, Gigantomachi getting defeated by fucking Jeanist and ofc the worst part, Tomura who had a powerup+all stats lvl of Almight, losing to Deku and the others, forced to leave the war. That is like Akainu losing to Luffy(pre ts), meanwhile in sametime Kizaru and Aokiji losing to rookies.

It was the worst. After that, I had nothing for this serie, all hype was gone for me. All the build up and hyped teaser for a disaster arc, end up a childplay...

What is the point of the current arc if we see twice how the Heros are able to win the battle anyway? No tension, just nothing. Hell even Onigashima with Kaido and beast pirates was far better, hell even Fairy tail know it better, Mashima at least give the Villians one big W before they lose to the Maincast. Here it was totally the opposite.

Almight beat AFO, Deku and co almsot beat Tomura, so what is the point of the current arc if the Heros already show to able to beat the Villains who never had any big W?

Storytelling,build up and tension is gone,no wonder why this serie massive drop down. It reached Nanatsu Taizai Demon King lvl. It is really a worst choice to continue the manga after the disaster of the Paranormal war arc.

Ofc all what I wrote above are just my personal opinion, everyone has his own opinion so.
:kayneshrug:

Let be honest, the serie was over for me with the Paranormal Liberation War Arc and judging by many other fans who share the same opinion , that arc was the downfall and end of MHA for me. I quit the manga or barely read informations to know how it going to end.

But the Pranormal arc was one of the worst arcs in history of Shonen jump,like legit that shit was pure trash, you know your arc was garbage when Fairy tail understand to threat his villians better than you.

This arc was supposed to be MHA own "Marineford" arc, where the heros get an massive L, but it was the totally opposite and in the end characters died who don't anyone give a fuck for.

ReDestro getting his ass beaten by a schoolboy, Gigantomachi getting defeated by fucking Jeanist and ofc the worst part, Tomura who had a powerup+all stats lvl of Almight, losing to Deku and the others, forced to leave the war. That is like Akainu losing to Luffy(pre ts), meanwhile in sametime Kizaru and Aokiji losing to rookies.

It was the worst. After that, I had nothing for this serie, all hype was gone for me. All the build up and hyped teaser for a disaster arc, end up a childplay...

What is the point of the current arc if we see twice how the Heros are able to win the battle anyway? No tension, just nothing. Hell even Onigashima with Kaido and beast pirates was far better, hell even Fairy tail know it better, Mashima at least give the Villians one big W before they lose to the Maincast. Here it was totally the opposite.

Almight beat AFO, Deku and co almsot beat Tomura, so what is the point of the current arc if the Heros already show to able to beat the Villains who never had any big W?

Storytelling,build up and tension is gone,no wonder why this serie massive drop down. It reached Nanatsu Taizai Demon King lvl. It is really a worst choice to continue the manga after the disaster of the Paranormal war arc.

Ofc all what I wrote above are just my personal opinion, everyone has his own opinion so.
Also no character is allowed to shine if its not deku @Seth
Endeavor couldnt even get the dub against a finished afo

Last edited:

I disagree, for me, the Paranormal liberation war arc is the only really great arc in the entire series. Its the only one that hits above a 7 out of ten for me.

The arc did a good job giving a lot of neat small moments to side characters and running multiple plot lines at the same time.

There was a real palpable sense of escalating dread as well as the situation got more and more out of hand, and ultimately ended in an intentionally unsatisfying draw.

There are a few characters I feel like got wasted. Namely Redestro and Giran. I feel like actually seeing them get defeated would have been more emotionally resonant, especially if it occurred at a point where it looked like the heroes could actually win.

Gigantomachia and Shigaraki losing was fine. For Gigantomachia, it took a crap ton of collective efforts over a long period of time to actually beat him, and that wasn't before he'd already done a ton of damage.

Shigaraki lost because he was inexperienced and incomplete, but was still a massive threat that injured a ton of heroes. My only problem with Shigaraki's fight is that it went on a bit too long.

Also, Deku is someone with All Might level strength(which was stronger than Shigaraki), plus other quirks, plus Endeavour, who has some of the best firepower in the series. Its not comparable to rookies taking on admirals at all.

This part confuses me, because they only beat Tomura because he was incomplete. That is very specifically the reason that he was able to get defeated.

He was 70% complete.

That suggests that if allowed to be fully completed, he would not have lost to the heroes.

Literally how? Saying the "build up and tension are gone" does not actually evidence that they are.

After that arc, Japan fell into chaos. The villains got a massive numbers advantage that they previously never had on the heroes who either retired or died, and there were even more menaces like the original AFO back on the playing field.

The arc was a massive escalation of the stakes of the series. The heroes were no long save any more. The likelihood of them potentially dying had increased.

You could argue whether the post war arc followed through on that(I think we needed more introspection from the side characters), but the situation for the heroes had never been worse.
Post automatically merged:

Also no character is allowed to shine if its not deku @Seth
Endeavor couldnt even get the dub against a finished afo
What are you talking about?

Plenty of characters have gotten shine. Even Jiro got shine this arc.

Hi

Is Bakugo still dead
Temporarily yes.

I wonโ€™t ever forgive Horikoshi for how he handled Redestro.

The guy was great and ended up cast aside like nothing.

An other big problem with the show is how one day Hori decided to create quirk awakening out of nowhere. It contradicts lots of things in MHa setting and open the Pandora/Bullshit box
My issue is that it doesn't actually go anywhere lol. The only characters we know who have had it are Toga, Geten and MAYBE Bakugo.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž