RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I still don’t understand what is happening with Spinner and why he is foaming like that

he doesn’t like his new gigantification quirk and reject it ?

I still don’t understand what is happening with Spinner and why he is foaming like that

he doesn’t like his new gigantification quirk and reject it ?
Seems he can't handle the quirks he was given. Its not a minor ability like air walk, but something too much for his constitution to handle. Maybe if he had nomu surgery like Shiggy he would have been better able to deal with the quirks he was given.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Seems he can't handle the quirks he was given. Its not a minor ability like air walk, but something too much for his constitution to handle. Maybe if he had nomu surgery like Shiggy he would have been better able to deal with the quirks he was given.
Yeah that what I think too, he has a quirk problème or maybe AFO gave him multiple quirks to boost him and he can’t handle
But the guy is clearly making an overdose

Yeah that what I think too, he has a quirk problème or maybe AFO gave him multiple quirks to boost him and he can’t handle
But the guy is clearly making an overdose
Yeah. He still seems to be conscious of what he is doing, but I think its interesting that when you think back on Dabi's words in 350, Spinner is more of a mindless drone without any will of his own, like a nomu, than he is like someone with his own motivations and goals.

Mutant racism plotline should of been a pillar storyline of the series (instead of all the throw away lines), even in a school setting it could of been built up easily. But now it's just sort of exploded out of nowhere.

Guessing Spinner turning into a mindless meat puppet will cause the rioters to give up in the end.

Mutant racism plotline should of been a pillar storyline of the series (instead of all the throw away lines), even in a school setting it could of been built up easily. But now it's just sort of exploded out of nowhere.

Guessing Spinner turning into a mindless meat puppet will cause the rioters to give up in the end.
I keep saying this, but Hori has done a good job exploring how quirk society discriminates against every type individual except for mutants.

We've recieved tons of characters with stories about how their quirks effected how they were percieved by others and how they percieved themselves. We didn't get that for a mutant character though. The closest was Spinner, and his backstory is not really about his quirk.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Very late into the game in terms of giving crumbs to the side characters so no one tells Hori he forgot.

We supposed to appreciate this aight?

Nothing against either of the characters, I just want AFO.

We will see how good the wrapping up will be.
So far i think Endeavor is someone that should have gotten even more screentime than he had, while also becoming one of the future Pillars of the Hero society even in old age...

Very late into the game in terms of giving crumbs to the side characters so no one tells Hori he forgot.

We supposed to appreciate this aight?

Nothing against either of the characters, I just want AFO.
Yeah, Hori really could have done better for someone like Shoji.

There isn't a good reason why he couldn't have at least hinted at several hundred chapters ago that this moment had indeed happened.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah, Hori really could have done better for someone like Shoji.

There isn't a good reason why he couldn't have at least hinted at several hundred chapters ago that this moment had indeed happened.
Or just the fact Shoji might be able to pull a punch like that. I knew he's not a total fodder but I find it very odd for Spinner to get slapped like that after quirk upgrades LOL.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Or just the fact Shoji might be able to pull a punch like that. I knew he's not a total fodder but I find it very odd for Spinner to get slapped like that after quirk upgrades LOL.
Yeah Shoji being able to fight like that when there were like 0 combat feats or hints before he could fight like that is a bit bullshit

Shoji was always superhumanly strong, but Hori really never gave him a chance to really go all out before this fight it feels.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah Shoji being able to fight like that when there were like 0 combat feats or hints before he could fight like that is a bit bullshit
Like, at the very beginning of the series, he could crush a human skull in one hand, but this feels like a massive step up from that.

G

Gorosei Informer

Hi

Is Bakugo still dead
Sort of, he's in limbo atm so Hori can keep us in suspsense/turmoil for as long as possible, Oda style. Hori has moved away from the fight and thus him too so he's still out atm.

If he was really getting killed off, we would have had more focus on it imo especially from Deku reacting to it too, plus with what Edgeshot did and effectively sacrificing himself potentially permanently too from the sounds of it, Bakugo is def coming back. Hori seemed to hint at a quirk awakening before he died too.