G

Gorosei Informer

Nice chapter, things finally getting interesting again.

I really hope this is the heroes actually failing like we were meant to get before but given wanted to end MHA in a year or so and its been most of that year now at least I think since he said that, I doubt he's gonna drag out the story like this unless somehow it has a bad ending and is forced to continue with a sequel series?

More likely is that the heroes will find a way to turn things around somehow after they get fucked up by AFO and co here but its truly gonna be a pyrrhic victory for sure.

I just wonder if Endy and Hawks are actually gonna die or not, I hope they do personally, well at least Hawks but I suspect they might not either.

I honestly expected the heroes were gonna get Kurogirl on their side and Shirakumo would partially/fainty reappear or return but still conflicted/battling with his new Kurogiri identity and manipulation by AFO but maybe that will still happen later ofc.

Disappointed that Hori once again offscreened Uraraka and Tsuyus role and thus Toga too but not surprised either. Going for the shock value/bait with Twice holding Tsuyu's goggles there unless he's really lost his mind and killed her offscreen like Midnight too. I really wanted to see Toga go ham too but maybe we will now that Twice has "reappeared" thanks to her. Sad Girl's Parade incoming? Yandere's Grief Parade?

Quite frustrating theres a break next week too but I guess its for Horis own good too ofc, like with Oda.

This is quite an interesting turnaround and I'm not quite sure what to expect next now, looking forward to the next chapter.

Dabi continues to provide true horror and amazing panelling/art, looking absolutely monstrous/demonic too. Hell's wrath personified.

Endy and Hawk are next to catch a fat L
Post automatically merged:

I also want casualties
Post automatically merged:

I want to see Dabi PB :finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
I don't think Endeavour and Hawks will fail outright. Maybe Endeavour falls, but I could see Hawks surviving until he does something which serves him to act as "a light of hope moment".

I think a few characters of lesser important like Kamui Woods or Mt Lady may get kicked off. Though I'm still interested in whether any of the secondary students will actually bite it, or at least recieve a major injury to incapacitate them(like what Kirishima got in the Overhaul arc at least).

Nice chapter, things finally getting interesting again.

I really hope this is the heroes actually failing like we were meant to get before but given wanted to end MHA in a year or so and its been most of that year now at least I think since he said that, I doubt he's gonna drag out the story like this unless somehow it has a bad ending and is forced to continue with a sequel series?

More likely is that the heroes will find a way to turn things around somehow after they get fucked up by AFO and co here but its truly gonna be a pyrrhic victory for sure.

I just wonder if Endy and Hawks are actually gonna die or not, I hope they do personally, well at least Hawks but I suspect they might not either.

I honestly expected the heroes were gonna get Kurogirl on their side and Shirakumo would partially/fainty reappear or return but still conflicted/battling with his new Kurogiri identity and manipulation by AFO but maybe that will still happen later ofc.

Disappointed that Hori once again offscreened Uraraka and Tsuyus role and thus Toga too but not surprised either. Going for the shock value/bait with Twice holding Tsuyu's goggles there unless he's really lost his mind and killed her offscreen like Midnight too. I really wanted to see Toga go ham too but maybe we will now that Twice has "reappeared" thanks to her. Sad Girl's Parade incoming? Yandere's Grief Parade?

Quite frustrating theres a break next week too but I guess its for Horis own good too ofc, like with Oda.

This is quite an interesting turnaround and I'm not quite sure what to expect next now, looking forward to the next chapter.

Dabi continues to provide true horror and amazing panelling/art, looking absolutely monstrous/demonic too. Hell's wrath personified.
I hope Rei or Fuyumi/Natsuo will be the ones to stop Touya. I want them to reunite finally and it would be way more impactful for them to take him down since they were actual family. Shoto barely even knew Touya.

G

Gorosei Informer

I hope Rei or Fuyumi/Natsuo will be the ones to stop Touya. I want them to reunite finally and it would be way more impactful for them to take him down since they were actual family. Shoto barely even knew Touya.
Ahh that would be really nice, especially if it's Rei too! Maybe she even uses her quirk regretfully to take him down?
Either she and or Natsuo snaps and breaks down as they have to stop Dabi themselves once and for all and thus lose Touya again? This time for sure and out of necessity?
That would be truly great way to this whole Touya storyline.

We definitely need those reunions too for sure!

I'm surprised Geten didn't turn out to be related to Rei directly given their quirk and appearance too, maybe they could have helped Rei stop Dabi Touya too?

Ahh that would be really nice, especially if it's Rei too! Maybe she even uses her quirk regretfully to take him down?
Either she and or Natsuo snaps and breaks down as they have to stop Dabi themselves once and for all and thus lose Touya again? This time for sure and out of necessity?

I'm surprised Geten didn't turn out to be related to Rei directly given their quirk and appearance too, maybe they could have helped Rei stop Dabi Touya too?
Geten and Rei gotta be related somehow. It was said her family has strong ice quirks. Though it would be so poetic if Rei saved Endeavorโ€˜s life. I also kinda want to see the Ice Todorokis using their quirks.

G

Gorosei Informer

Geten and Rei gotta be related somehow. It was said her family has strong ice quirks. Though it would be so poetic if Rei saved Endeavorโ€˜s life. I also kinda want to see the Ice Todorokis using their quirks.
Right?! Glad to see someone on the dame wavelength haha. That would be sweet if Rei saves Endy too, I'd like that.

I def wanna see the family use their ice quirks too, let's hope Hori delivers for us!

Neither Rei, Fuyumi or Natsuo are fighters.

Maybe they can be involved if Dabi survives after the battle, but they would get slaughtered if they faced Dabi.

G

Gorosei Informer

Chapter 375: A Mess

The chapter begins with a flashback of Uraraka, Tsuyu and other heroes fighting Toga on Okuto Island. Deducing that Toga's hiding technique uses some kind of misdirection, they concluded that it would be difficult for her to use it against multiple people at once.

That's why they are always attacking her in groups of at least 4 heroes. Meanwhile, Orca Gang realizes that the Noumu doesn't have a regeneration quirk and asks other heroes to attack the monster, now that they have defeated almost all the villains that were on the island

Toga realizes that her situation is bad and considers using Twice's blood, but she figures that with how little she has, she should only be able to make 30 to 40 clones. If she transforms now, the heroes will fight back and the Sad Man's Parade will die on this island.

She wonders if Machia will wake up, but even if he did it would be difficult for him to get there. She wonders if the heroes knew about Jin's blood and if that's why they sent her to an island. Seeing that there are no other options, she decides to believe in Spinner.

That's when she picks up the vial and looks like she's going to drink it, but Tsuyu was waiting for this moment. She figures it's AFO's or Shigaraki's blood and destroys the vial with her tongue. But Toga was prepared for that because she knows Tsu is a calculating person.

That wasn't blood, it was a drug given to her by All for One that attracts the High End. The Noumu then goes to attack Tsuyu because the drug is still on her tongue and it causes a big wave. When Ochako goes to see what's happening, she finds two Tsuyus.

One of them takes the vial out of her mouth and immediately turns into Twice and starts making clones. That's when Kurogiri appears and says that he has been given a mission to save Shigaraki and the others.

He asks what Toga wants to do, and she says she wants to eliminate all the heroes, starting with Hawks. Uraraka tries to enter the portal, but the Twice clones rip her wire apart. She then says that they haven't even been able to talk about love like Toga wanted.

Toga seems to hesitate, but responds with "how great it would be if we could...". Cut to Gunga and Hawks immediately understands that this is Toga's doing. Dabi burns the forest down and Toga starts the Sad Man's Parade, making hundreds and hundreds of clones

Kinoko says that all seems lost, but then we see that Tsuyu managed to launch Uraraka with her tongue in time and she passed through the portal. Now Dabi, Endeavor, Uraraka, All for One, Toga/Twice and Hawks are in the same place.

End of the chapter

Pics here:

https://highoncinemaa.com/anime/my-...t-summary-leaks-and-spoilers-raw-scans/12833/

@Light D Lamperouge @Dark Admiral @DarkWitch @Adam ๐ŸŽ @Rhea Venenosa @Bango๐Ÿ… @Akai2 @Nel-Zel fiasco @ReggieZoldyck21 @FreezyBreeze @Kiwipom @Kagurashii @TheKnightOfTheSea @Yere93 @Yoru @Jorden625 @JazzMazz @Hiragaro @kom5 @Roo @WesMidnight @Ice devil slayer @Doggo @Xlaw @IceWitch @Monkey D Theories @Kucing Pencuri @Camie @Trafalgar_D_Law @ivaannom @gamaran @Seth @mugiwalaw @ShadyOjiro @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Lukegranders @Lizzy @Luffy is the mc @LuffyMazino @Flowa @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Yo Tan Wa @centurion @Date @PenguinKing @Law @Marimo_420 @Leo D. Caprio @Skipper017 @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Ravagerblade @Orojackson Refugee @sorukingu @SDfear @MonsterKaido @God_Aizen @Baba @Ishin @NikaInParis @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @RayanOO @Unlimited Rulebook

Apologies if I've included anyone in the tag list who doesn't want to be tagged, I just tried to find a premade list to use.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Chapter 375: A Mess

The chapter begins with a flashback of Uraraka, Tsuyu and other heroes fighting Toga on Okuto Island. Deducing that Toga's hiding technique uses some kind of misdirection, they concluded that it would be difficult for her to use it against multiple people at once.

That's why they are always attacking her in groups of at least 4 heroes. Meanwhile, Orca Gang realizes that the Noumu doesn't have a regeneration quirk and asks other heroes to attack the monster, now that they have defeated almost all the villains that were on the island

Toga realizes that her situation is bad and considers using Twice's blood, but she figures that with how little she has, she should only be able to make 30 to 40 clones. If she transforms now, the heroes will fight back and the Sad Man's Parade will die on this island.

She wonders if Machia will wake up, but even if he did it would be difficult for him to get there. She wonders if the heroes knew about Jin's blood and if that's why they sent her to an island. Seeing that there are no other options, she decides to believe in Spinner.

That's when she picks up the vial and looks like she's going to drink it, but Tsuyu was waiting for this moment. She figures it's AFO's or Shigaraki's blood and destroys the vial with her tongue. But Toga was prepared for that because she knows Tsu is a calculating person.

That wasn't blood, it was a drug given to her by All for One that attracts the High End. The Noumu then goes to attack Tsuyu because the drug is still on her tongue and it causes a big wave. When Ochako goes to see what's happening, she finds two Tsuyus.

One of them takes the vial out of her mouth and immediately turns into Twice and starts making clones. That's when Kurogiri appears and says that he has been given a mission to save Shigaraki and the others.

He asks what Toga wants to do, and she says she wants to eliminate all the heroes, starting with Hawks. Uraraka tries to enter the portal, but the Twice clones rip her wire apart. She then says that they haven't even been able to talk about love like Toga wanted.

Toga seems to hesitate, but responds with "how great it would be if we could...". Cut to Gunga and Hawks immediately understands that this is Toga's doing. Dabi burns the forest down and Toga starts the Sad Man's Parade, making hundreds and hundreds of clones

Kinoko says that all seems lost, but then we see that Tsuyu managed to launch Uraraka with her tongue in time and she passed through the portal. Now Dabi, Endeavor, Uraraka, All for One, Toga/Twice and Hawks are in the same place.

End of the chapter

Pics here:

https://highoncinemaa.com/anime/my-...t-summary-leaks-and-spoilers-raw-scans/12833/

@Light D Lamperouge @Dark Admiral @DarkWitch @Adam ๐ŸŽ @Rhea Venenosa @Bango๐Ÿ… @Akai2 @Nel-Zel fiasco @ReggieZoldyck21 @FreezyBreeze @Kiwipom @Kagurashii @TheKnightOfTheSea @Yere93 @Yoru @Jorden625 @JazzMazz @Hiragaro @kom5 @Roo @WesMidnight @Ice devil slayer @Doggo @Xlaw @IceWitch @Monkey D Theories @Kucing Pencuri @Camie @Trafalgar_D_Law @ivaannom @gamaran @Seth @mugiwalaw @ShadyOjiro @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Lukegranders @Lizzy @Luffy is the mc @LuffyMazino @Flowa @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Yo Tan Wa @centurion @Date @PenguinKing @Law @Marimo_420 @Leo D. Caprio @Skipper017 @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Ravagerblade @Orojackson Refugee @sorukingu @SDfear @MonsterKaido @God_Aizen @Baba @Ishin @NikaInParis @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @RayanOO @Unlimited Rulebook

Apologies if I've included anyone in the tag list who doesn't want to be tagged, I just tried to find a premade list to use.
Title refers to the ending of this manga cause it's definitely a huge mess:milaugh:

Hori should focus on the main people and just don't bother about rest. Giving one-and-go chapters to the characters he couldn't previously develop while the story was in the early/mid stages is pretty meh.

G

Gorosei Informer

Title refers to the ending of this manga cause it's definitely a huge mess:milaugh:

Hori should focus on the main people and just don't bother about rest. Giving one-and-go chapters to the characters he couldn't previously develop while the story was in the early/mid stages is pretty meh.
Lmfao too true, very meta/self aware!

Yeah these chapters are kinda nice but ill timed, a case of too little too late. After all the offscreening and lack of focus for so many characters and plotlines, it feels very shoehorned and bittersweet. Very out of place.

MHA is the biggest waste of potential I've seen so far I think.