It's fine lol. People enjoy different things. Like, all the outside world happenings in op right now is more interesting than egghead rn for me. It's kinda like that.
There’s nothing wrong with it, I just mean that if people don’t really have in interest in what the main character is going through, I wonder if it implies bad writing?

Deku’s the main character, so the typical thinking (atleast for me) would be that he‘s the one people want to see.

When I first started reading MHA I was team Deku, but now I can hardly stand him. I find the Todoroki fam, Bakugo, Shigaraki and the League of Villian, even Ilia wayyyyy more interesting that that pitiful sad sack.
:kayneshrug:

Deku doesn't ever really suffer any consequences or experience any actual failure. I always thought this was sort of a big issue with him. Also doesn't help that his (meaningful) interactions with characters have dwindled yet he's front/center in everyone's mine.

Even the Shiggy and Deku connection feels unearned tbh.

G

Gorosei Informer

MHA volume 38 extra ft. Class 1A

BAKUGO IS DEAD DEAD LMFAOOOOOOO
@ShiShiShi @ShiShiShi @ShiShiShi @ShiShiShi @ShiShiShi @ShiShiShi
Post automatically merged:

It’s just to keep the suspens up, he is 100% not dead
Exactly man. Edgeshots sacrifice, that "jutsu" he did or w/e would be completely pointless if Bakugo died. If he's actually dead too, he would directly competing with Kidd even more for weirdly similar ruination of a character/rival, with a somewhat weirdly similar personality too. (Not a lot at least but still?)