MHA always had stronger heroes than villains. Like, Tokoyami alone could have wiped out the entire Vanguard Action Squad back then. I think Hori gave the villains too many asspull power ups which made no sense. And now they‘re so much stronger they need an insane effort to get defeated.

I like the emotions going on with Toga, there’s a lot that could be said about her and her upbringing. But it’s way too late to go fully into it lol. Would rather have had this dialogue happen way earlier in the series
Trying to fit everything into one last arc has been a mess. Dabi should have had his own arc, same with Toga, leading up to the final war.

Same thing with characters like Shogi. Cool character I always liked, only to get his backstory shoe-horned in at the end.

I feel like Hori pushing all of these giant action scenes into one arc has been fucking horrible for his health, too. Fluid coming out the ears, fuck. Hope he gets actual rest.

Trying to fit everything into one last arc has been a mess. Dabi should have had his own arc, same with Toga, leading up to the final war.
Hori's biggest mistake was not doing a timeskip and USA arc to flesh out MC's

You could have easily write it so that heroes lose and Japan falls under influence of Vilains

It would also mimic All Might needed to go USA to train

You could have easily write it so that heroes lose and Japan falls under influence of Vilains

It would also mimic All Might needed to go USA to train
Maybe you don't understand that Shiraki wants to destroy everything...

If they left, they risked finding nothing when they returned.

It's not like villains have to sit around waiting for heroes to power up

Maybe you don't understand that Shiraki wants to destroy everything...

If they left, they risked finding nothing when they returned.

It's not like villains have to sit around waiting for heroes to power up
Shigi doesn't want to destroy actually everything, he wants to destroy the structure of society/hero society.

I doubt Shigi would eradicate entire world because if he wanted he would do it already

I don’t think that’s the fault of the powercreep. Every series, including One Piece, has that.

The issue is that it’s very clear Horikoshi lost interest and is rushing the series to its end.
Not the same
Op char can grow easily in power villains or heroes
But in mha if u dont got afo or ofa ur screwed
Or multiple quirks

Series fell off

I think a USA arc would have been a terrible idea. The cast is already massively bloated. Wasting time expanding it even further with a new location is silly. I think they just could have spent more time being introspective with the MC's and rearranged events so we knew about them leading into conflicts as opposed to literally in the middle of every battle.

Btw can anyone remind me why deku cannot buff his body like Allmight?
As long as i remember deku already master or at least can use the power of later OFA user, but why he cant buff his body yet?
Is it because its the base body Allmight have? But why he can become small in a mater second if ita his base form?

Btw can anyone remind me why deku cannot buff his body like Allmight?
As long as i remember deku already master or at least can use the power of later OFA user, but why he cant buff his body yet?
Is it because its the base body Allmight have? But why he can become small in a mater second if ita his base form?
All Might's buff form is just him flexing his muscules to look like his former self before his injury, but it's mostly meant to be a gag.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
But why he can buff himself and deku not?
Is deku body not as strong as base allmight yet?
100% AM > 100% Deku for me

I don’t even know if Deku fully mastered 100% full cowl without injuries

AM body was better and could sustain the full power easy

Deku was still playing with 30/40/50% early on during the war

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Izuku has completely outclassed Shigaraki physically, who is physically equal to All Might Prime
Which one ?

During the first war Shiggy at 75% was below prime might and Deku with 100% needed his whip to help his arm. And even with that his body couldn’t endure the 100% effect and sustained injuries

So AM > Deku physically during the first war

Now during the second war : Deku is currently using gears + others powers to fight a monster shigaraki

Maybe Deku reached AM level but I still think he is a bit below. Obviously with all the other powers he is solidly above all might.

Which one ?

During the first war Shiggy at 75% was below prime might and Deku with 100% needed his whip to help his arm. And even with that his body couldn’t endure the 100% effect and sustained injuries

So AM > Deku physically during the first war

Now during the second war : Deku is currently using gears + others powers to fight a monster shigaraki

Maybe Deku reached AM level but I still think he is a bit below. Obviously with all the other powers he is solidly above all might.
With gear shift Deku is so strong and fast at 120% that prime all might level complete Shiggy could barely even see Deku move.