Btw call me crazy, but I think somebody will deflect the quirk bullet and Shigaraki will lose Search. I don't think any Hero will lose their quirk. Because even if they did, the Heroes still have Eri to give the quirk back eventually, so I think the villains will lose something. It would be fitting since Shigaraki stole the bullets brutally from Overhaul and imagine the irony when he himself got hit by the thing he stole. Would also be a good way to show that Rewind can't destroy multiple quirks and that Eri can't help against Shiggy. Another thing I can imagine is Deku losing just Float, effectively erasing Nana from existence within OfA. Like Shigaraki erasing his past.

Am i the only one who isn't liking Shigaraki as much?
No. I like heroes more than the villains. And Endeavor is currently my fav. So I'm rooting for the heroes all the way. But Shiggy will become mad powerful. However, not yet, because Hawks' subplot and the Heroes' raid must have some pay off and I'm sure a 75% Shigaraki can be forced to retreat eventually, thus having that pay off.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
HS : I want Monoma and Deku to fight at one point. Not the half ass fight we got during the training

Monoma has so much potential

I don't think I saw him during this arc... I think his quirk can interest a lot Ujiko or Shiggy

Last edited: