CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
β€Ž
Stain is back!

And I'm back just for him.
Stain was the best representation of how warped hero society had become, to me. The literal hero worship in society broke his mind, but, having his love for All Might save All Might from All For One is just so goooood, I love everything about it. Such a complicated, messy character, Stain is great. Him swearing out Endeavor is one of my favorite moments in Manga/Anime.

Stain was the best representation of how warped hero society had become, to me. The literal hero worship in society broke his mind, but, having his love for All Might save All Might from All For One is just so goooood, I love everything about it. Such a complicated, messy character, Stain is great. Him swearing out Endeavor is one of my favorite moments in Manga/Anime.
Yeah. I love the guy. Also how disgusted heβ€˜s by the LoV. Heβ€˜s a true Anti Hero and his, All blood is equally Red, is just dope.

We've seen Nagant survive an internal explosion so I'm not sold yet, but what a way to go out if it happens. I always like the big hero sacrifice.

Still expect AFO to reach Shiggy and we'll get a vestige world fight.