CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
โ€Ž
Stain is back!

And I'm back just for him.
Stain was the best representation of how warped hero society had become, to me. The literal hero worship in society broke his mind, but, having his love for All Might save All Might from All For One is just so goooood, I love everything about it. Such a complicated, messy character, Stain is great. Him swearing out Endeavor is one of my favorite moments in Manga/Anime.

Stain was the best representation of how warped hero society had become, to me. The literal hero worship in society broke his mind, but, having his love for All Might save All Might from All For One is just so goooood, I love everything about it. Such a complicated, messy character, Stain is great. Him swearing out Endeavor is one of my favorite moments in Manga/Anime.
Yeah. I love the guy. Also how disgusted heโ€˜s by the LoV. Heโ€˜s a true Anti Hero and his, All blood is equally Red, is just dope.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
It seems like All Might finally died.

Hopefully we will have a confirmation in the next chapter.
Fucken hope so he should of died 200 chapters ago when he fought afo and used the last bit of his power

All might is by far my least favorite character in the series

We've seen Nagant survive an internal explosion so I'm not sold yet, but what a way to go out if it happens. I always like the big hero sacrifice.

Still expect AFO to reach Shiggy and we'll get a vestige world fight.