- Can't tell if there in the vestige world or if their memories are somehow projecting around them in real time. But I guess its probably blend of both. I think I like it, but it's a bit confusing to follow.

- I wonder if Nana is going to see the memory of Shiggy decaying her son.

- Deku might end up quirkless again, but I bet Shiggy gives him some kind of power back before the end.

- Can't tell if there in the vestige world or if their memories are somehow projecting around them in real time. But I guess its probably blend of both. I think I like it, but it's a bit confusing to follow.

- I wonder if Nana is going to see the memory of Shiggy decaying her son.

- Deku might end up quirkless again, but I bet Shiggy gives him some kind of power back before the end.
They told banjo to stay with Deku and be his lifeline

What if Deku loses OFA, but keeps blackwhip. And through hard work, Deku ends up becoming #1 hero with just black whip.

They told banjo to stay with Deku and be his lifeline

What if Deku loses OFA, but keeps blackwhip. And through hard work, Deku ends up becoming #1 hero with just black whip.
Blackwhip is pretty much Deku's main quirk if we're being honest so I can see it. But the vestiges will be gone by the end of the series so not sure how you get rid of Banjo but keep his quirk.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Pretty good chapter actually