Napoleon vs Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this has the potential to be a great battle, homies were shown to be immune to haki. And a special homie like napoleon( who's named after the great Napoleon Bonaparte) must be exceedingly strong, Napoleon being missused( and thus since he wasnt used well, heavily nerfed) by a fat cholesterol filled elderly ogre was able to bore through almost 4k miles through onigashima and beyond, that plus being apparently immune to mihawk's brak bradu superior haki(which should be meaningless in this case) tells me that the fight should atleast be around the very high extreme diff.

What do you guys think?
@HA001 @Zara @ShishioIsBack @Admiral Lee Hung @Dragomir @GeneralP123 @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Kaido D. Stronger @Kejon @zaman @Light D Lamperouge

Bonus round if Napoleon isnt enough: Add Prometheus and Zeus.

I think this has the potential to be a great battle, homies were shown to be immune to haki. And a special homie like napoleon( who's named after the great Napoleon Bonaparte) must be exceedingly strong, Napoleon being missused( and thus since he wasnt used well, heavily nerfed) by a fat cholesterol filled elderly ogre was able to bore through almost 4k miles through onigashima and beyond, that plus being apparently immune to mihawk's brak bradu superior haki(which should be meaningless in this case) tells me that the fight should atleast be around the very high extreme diff.

What do you guys think?
@HA001 @Zara @ShishioIsBack @Admiral Lee Hung @Dragomir @GeneralP123 @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Kaido D. Stronger @Kejon @zaman @Light D Lamperouge

Shit tier debate
Shit tier bait

Mihawk kills Big Mom and her entire family with a pocket knife and Kaido and his entire crew dies in a cross fire

This thread would be locked soon anyways for being a shit tier bait.

Shit tier debate
Shit tier bait

Mihawk kills Big Mom and her entire family with a pocket knife and Kaido and his entire crew dies in a cross fire

This thread would be locked soon anyways for being a shit tier bait.
I doubt it, i provided reasoning for why. In manga it was shown that haki cannot affect homies, especially so homies infused with BM's soul. Dont blame me my friend, Oda himself said so. Instead of providing a troll answer like this. Give me an actual reasoning?

What do you guys think?

i wasnt tagged
:josad:

What do you guys think?

As for bonus round, Mihawk neg diffs

If Big Mom is there with Prometheus and Zeus and using Napoleon then Mihawk...still neg diffs

Took Stronk baby

No because mine is debatable.
Check the poll its 50/50 with serious arguments

This thread doesn't work because Napolean would just become Mihawks slave and then kill Big Meme
Something being popular doesnt mean its right, using poll results from dudes clearly trolling and or biased isnt indicative of the argument itself being debatable.
Prove to me that Mihawk can hurts Nap/Zeus/Prom.

Z
Nothing wrong with Fuji's thread, it doesn't deserve to be locked. Not a fan of this snitching to the mods culture. Just debate or ignore someone if you disagree with them.

Fuck calling the mods to lock threads (no offense nat you know I love you but you're a cop and we dont call the cops where im from <3)

Is this Napoleon by himself? Like without Big Mom to swing it with her strength?

What's a homie supposed to do alone? Atleast let Shanks swing it with his immense strength.
Napoleon is obviously being held back by BM. And i mean would he beat mihawk? Probably not, i wanna know how mihawk beats it though, as it is sentients and technicaly immune to haki.

Nothing wrong with Fuji's thread, it doesn't deserve to be locked. Not a fan of this snitching to the mods culture. Just debate or ignore someone if you disagree with them.

Fuck calling the mods to lock threads (no offense nat you know I love you but you're a cop and we dont call the cops where im from <3)
facts
shishio makes pocket knife mihawk vs big mom threads
sure big mom doesnt look great
but come on
this should stay up
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.