[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
@Reborn

Oh I'm Mafia now? What will I flip next in this game? Unseen? ๐Ÿค”

That must be pretty wise of TAC to place his vote on me and log off indefinitely knowing that the case he had made on me had influenced a lot of players

Imagine a team of 3 players losing a member so deficiently

Do you have more cards up to your hook?

I don't know about him but this game he is weird af with his unreasonable comments.

Can you maybe quote me why do you think Beta is the SK?
Look, my English is not the best for explaining, but: all of his posts. Laying low. All of his posts are literal fluff (weird as fuck as youโ€™d call it), APART the ones about SK. Where he wants to sound convincing. His reads are also of course super off, but thatโ€™s a given.

Heโ€™s not playing like his town self at all. He was so unnoticeable I even forgot he was there - that is an alarm bell.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
First - nat pushed case on rayan (from beginning of day two) and as scum she won't push her own teammate to Lynch especially when one of her teammate got killed on N1.
I get what you say.

But I said this from no past experience. You might be right on this.

I didn't remember that Nat pushed Rayan since the beginning but I will look it up.

I thought that she joined in sussing Rayan after most of us were already on him. Her vote on Rayan wouldn't really have mattered in the end since most of us were already voting for Rayan.

So, I kinda took this as there is no way she could save Rayan and she just went with it to avoid the sus.

But you might be right though.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Look, my English is not the best for explaining, but: all of his posts. Laying low. All of his posts are literal fluff (weird as fuck as youโ€™d call it), APART the ones about SK. Where he wants to sound convincing. His reads are also of course super off, but thatโ€™s a given.

Heโ€™s not playing like his town self at all. He was so unnoticeable I even forgot he was there - that is an alarm bell.
Nice lie Nat.

I have been very consistent when I had explained my reasons for voting Reborn and the argument concerning TAC and my inactivity. Same goes for your hasty vote on Gambit and Cobra and his low profile. I could entertain more examples. Just make sure to lend a solid whistle.

Any more cards up to your hook?

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

I called Cobra's comments weird. I think I don't have to explain why.

On the other hand, I don't know about Beta. I just can't read him and can't really makes sense of him.

The only thing I have on him is that I don't think he would be that obvious about killing TAC. And that's why I don't think he is SK.

But I can't speak from a past experience like you guys do.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
@Reborn

Oh I'm Mafia now? What will I flip next in this game? Unseen? ๐Ÿค”

That must be pretty wise of TAC to place his vote on me and log off indefinitely knowing that the case he had made on me had influenced a lot of players

Imagine a team of 3 players losing a member so deficiently

Do you have more cards up to your hook?
Beta I was talking about what if scenario

Read the post properly

:seriously:

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Now letโ€™s drop this nonsense.
As I said before this was just a thought nothing more. I don't have my vote on you.

But why do you think Melon voted for you? Can you answer this from your perspective?:catsure:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Honestly however I wonder if that hasn't happened already, since Dragomir had been pretty picky about me and Town usually listens to him on a normal note

@Seraphoenix you haven't really scum hunted this Game, made some deductions based on Votes and flips, but other than Reborn did you suspected no one?

@Reborn could be SK, but i trust in my instincts on this one. He is town.

since heโ€™s virtually the only one who didnโ€™t give me grief for my first day missteps
Maybe he didn't need to, did Tac pushed you instead(?)

Vote lynch Tris

Are you expecting a kill from you to happen?
LoLoL
This is a light game so it doesn't feature a faction kill I guess.

The GF shouldn't be able to shoot and the goon has been lynched.
No faction Kill, is that the case in every Light Game? Because I played once and there were faction kills in it.

You been wrong on many things Beta this Game. 1. Saying Voting and hinting Night actions ti be Role claiming. 2. Faction killl not being there when a Goon is present.
When Info on Goon state he is Vanila Mafia beside Faction Kills and Godfather can.
That's a foolish round to do. I am the type to reserve the best players as the last man standing if I were scum. I often go for the less watched players. That's strat.
ofcrs you would say that now. Or we can expect a scum to be honest and give himself away?
. But that's not the case, so I assume that Reborn could be the SK because he wanted to eliminate TAC (who happened to be a goon) and then the other threat to his ass aka Drago
How would SK know the role and shoot that player? And i dont remember Drago sussing Reborn:catsure:

But more importantly how come you got Tac role wrong, feels intentional to me and so Fake.
As for Cobra, he has shown little to no effort in contributing to scum hunt but he's definitely just the same as me. A lazy town. So I am not convinced of lynching him either.

However, his defense of Rayan is amusing and could've been an act of what do you call this, carelessness? LOLOL
you call him townie and still throw shade on Cobra, lol. And thn flip flop by calling him GF later on.
He can only be SK and Cobra could only be Mafia at this point.
Few times more.
You are pretty experienced player right?
At this point, lazy town is as detrimental as the remaining mafia/SK. If someone is really a townie, it does us no good for them to pull the kind of shit Cobs has the whole game.

However, I do like your read on Reborn...Iโ€™ve been inclined to see him leaning town because of his usual meta, but Iโ€™ve said since the beginning that he seems a little off, like heโ€™s firing in all directions to see what he can hit. Want to go over his interactions with Sera more, because I currently sus the latter more than the former, but that might change after review...
Reborn...Iโ€™ve been inclined to see him leaning town because of his usual meta, but Iโ€™ve said since the beginning that he seems a little off, like heโ€™s firing in all directions to see what he can hit.
Jew i dont feel scummy vibes from you, bt you are after Cobra which is scummy in my eyes, now also after Reborn? Pls Explain more on Reborn.
Exactly the point, before Drago subbed in, he and TAC we're the ones leading the town.
Tac leading the town when?

Is this your only reason to Vote Reborn? If you think you are being framed, why do you think this can't be intentional from scums to frame Reborn ?
Coincidentally, TAC has been low diffed by SK and Drago too.
You seem confident SK did that, like you know that since you are GF:catsure:
So the possibility of Reborn having been survived all these potential kills can be classified as suspicious events. Why events? Because the only thing suspicious from here thus far is his mentality that the host could have selected and not RNG the scum lineup.
he is not off about that tho, A Host put much efforts in Game setup and giving imp role to bad players can ruin their Games. And it's not like he only mentioned you about it, but you took the Bait. And now i feel Reborn was right about it, and hence you threw the Tantrum and insults D1.

He didn't do a thing, I agree. I just don't want the other one to slip by unnoticed like Yo or something because we focus on Gambit and his counter suspicion. What do you think of Yo as SK?
so you been throwing shade on me since start and without any explanation or reason huh๐Ÿ˜
. Are you telling me that you, as "town", prefer your tinfoil possible mislynch over lynching Cobra?
Isn't it all about hunting the one you believe to be scum?
You didn't answer me: don't you think lynching Cobra is safer for Konoha than your tinfoil?
Safer? @Natalija make your case on Cobra.
If - IF - Reborn isnโ€™t town, I think heโ€™s the SK. The remaining mafia member probably took Drago out first because he was pushing hard for Rayan instead of spending time arguing with Sera and Cobs over other shit, and therefore wasnโ€™t distracted/could suss our others today. Assuming Reborn is the SK - and again, this is for argumentโ€™s sake, not a hard read - heโ€™d have motive to shoot one of the other two over Drago, who he could deal with the following day if it came to that.
if you believe arguing with Cob is distraction, why are you on Cobra?
I unvoted before his lynch, so thatโ€™s a weak case. Youโ€™ve been going hard after Reborn and...who else?? I feel like all Iโ€™ve seen from you is trolling and arguing with one specific person. If youโ€™re concerned with successfully lynchin
@Seraphoenix he is right about you here.
Yo kinda tried to get on Drago's good side too by complimenting his reads but Yo denied that later
Take Note for future Games Tris, Yo Tan Wa don't do that.
I stand corrected i did that because Drago also picked up on Rayan reads being Diplomatic.
Think it would be good to look at Dragomir's reads as he seemed to have a really good read on what was going on:

He was right about Rayan. Yo Tan Wa voted for Rayan though so I don't think he is scum. He also picked up his activity a bit despite having a funny start D1. He had doubts about Fallen Prince, however in the post I quote from Fallen, Fallen identifies Rayan as scum. So I think he is likely town

So that leaves Gambit and Marimo in the Null zone. Gambit still leans town for me but I don't see much from Marimo.

I also agree with Gambit's reasoning on Reborn today. While Reborn did say he was sussed yesterday, it was only by three people. He is a strong contender for SK.

Vote lynch Reborn

Do you still feel Gambit and Natalija are Red?
Gambit reasoning on Reborn is weak. How come are you so convinced with it?
based on what I said there Cobra seems like a good option
Really? Why?

This is a bad read, you know why? Because it's a very good mafia read, and a terrible SK read in the mix
i gave what i had.
It's so easy to point fingers at Beta and Jew as scapegoats
point fingers? i questioned Jew enough that he might have been irritated by it.

And Beta, i was unsure on him.
I will catch up later on.

Bt let's get the confirmed scum out first, Vote Lynch @Gambit
i forgot to Bold it. I will in next post.
Guys, if you are cool about it, but it's forbidden, it seems that some of the players here already hinted their role.
who hinted it, did you meant me?

@Gambit if you are really townie, reflect more on this. I will give you one chance and reconsider your stance based on how you reply.
I am eager to lynch him. But I feel like Cobra has the priority right now.
How come? LoLoL
Fuck it. We can kill Cobra tomorrow.

Unvote
Vote lynch Gambit
Did Reborn sussing you made you change the vote nw, when few posts back you said Cobra was priority?
Everybody vote for Reborn. If he flips town, then you can lynch me tomorrow. If he flips scum, go for Nat.
Are you that confident on Reborn?

But it's not happening, you going down Today.
If you read a little closer, you will see all my reasons. @Yo Tan Wa

You came today and said he is 100% scum. And that yesterday made it obvious. So elaborate and make it good, because the rest of town isnโ€™t as sure.
Post automatically merged:

And lol, I donโ€™t care if you want to lynch me
I read the posts, and now i get you better than before. I was expecting many to sus Gambit for these reasons but it appear no one did. I guess yes Town wasn't so sure and was rather lost.
I endorse a Reborn lynch. If he's town then it's not the end of the world. Go ahead and investigate me REAL cop.
So that was your Plan, Godfather.
If Reborn flips town then the last mafia could be Cobra and Beta should be the SK in this scenario.
If Reborn flips SK, then either Nat or Cobra is the remaining mafia unless she removes that vote on me, I will assume that it's attempt to save Reborn from being lynched.
Why you keep flip flopping on Cobra so much?

Why do you sus her for apparently defending a town leader as you had quoted to be the reason Reborn should be dead by nw. He was leading because he had townies trust and he has Nat trust, how that make her scummy in your book? More So when you have provided nothing concrete on Reborn?

And Sera agreeing to that๐Ÿฅด

Also, this takes me lot of time on Mobile, will be appreciated if you don't ignore such posts.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Take Note for future Games Tris, Yo Tan Wa don't do that.
I already took note.

I said in one of my posts that I don't sus you.

At least not that much like earlier. You aren't even in my top 3 sus list. :absojustice:

@Yo Tan Wa, most of what youโ€™re asking me is already in the thread, but Iโ€™m glad you understood me better.

I wonโ€™t be able to post much anymore because Iโ€™m going on a field trip, but itโ€™s all there if you have time to look.

Beta is scum.

And: please note that I donโ€™t care who suspects me, I donโ€™t budge. The vote change was because itโ€™s better to lynch Gambit than town core Reborn for sure.

But SK Beta is even better :wellwell:

@Seraphoenix you haven't really scum hunted this Game, made some deductions based on Votes and flips, but other than Reborn did you suspected no one?

@Seraphoenix he is right about you here.

Gambit reasoning on Reborn is weak. How come are you so convinced with it?
When do I scum hunt many people? I tend to focus one or two people. Moreover I use info others have gotten with questioning and what people have said for my deductions. You seem to be conflating questioning a lot of people with the only method to productively scum hunt. It isn't. I mean apparently you can even read the host or look at the amount of emojis or likes :arnoling:

Also saying besides Reborn I didn't suspect anyone is a bit of lie don't you think?:seriously:

If Gambit's reasoning on Reborn is weak, then quote his reasoning and explain to me how it is weak.

I don't have the time and effort to read your wallies. As I said, it's better to lynch reborn and see how he flips. But honestly, i feel better to be lynched now and show you how I flip and then you could all reflect who to deal next phase.

:doffytroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.