[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I am not as interested in your method, but you keep going back n forth with Reborn and agreeing with Gambit.
And so asked if you had no other sus entire Game? Because i dont remember you persuing no one else but Reborn. If you do, provide your sus list.

I will, once you tell why you are so convinced with it?
Wow Reborn is still alive D3 he must be scum. Why didn't i think of that:doffytroll:

Everyone is sussing him but sera isn't. That guy hasn't done shit whole game.

He isn't being open minded. Arguing when questioned - look more like fake aggression tbh now because he doesn't have anything to back up.

His lack of co-operation is really bothersome. Everyone is responding to questions(beta) but he is responding with aggression.

Infact, I didn't find anything sera did on his own(except arguing).

On day one, I raised slight sus on sera behaviour. On day two as well I put him in sus list.

Regardless of how gambit flips, I really want you all to look into Sera.

And,, I will present you all the hypocrisy of sera weak reasoning. He argued with me that it's bad to read host. Right?

These are sera's few posts against me for trying to read al and sussing Gambit (despite i have made it clear that I sussed him for other reasons)

O
You tried to read the host's perspective? Is Al playing? Did he confirm in any way how he assigned roles? If not, it's baseless speculation. .
It is baseless. Stop doubling down on reading the host. We are here to read players not the host.

But look at his own read on TAC - a confirmed Mafia(highlight part ) not to mention a diplomatic read as well..

TAC is also hard to read as he always starts games with meme posting. I want to say he is town because it's unlikely the host will make him mafia. Not a fan of his 'towniest of towns' comment regarding him and Zara.

The rest are neutral atm.

He isn't being open minded. Arguing when questioned - look more like fake aggression tbh now because he doesn't have anything to back up.

His lack of co-operation is really bothersome. Everyone is responding to questions(beta) but he is responding with aggression.

Infact, I didn't find anything sera did on his own(except arguing).

On day one, I raised slight sus on sera behaviour. On day two as well I put him in sus list.

Regardless of how gambit flips, I really want you all to look into Sera.

And,, I will present you all the hypocrisy of sera weak reasoning. He argued with me that it's bad to read host. Right?

These are sera's few posts against me for trying to read al and sussing Gambit (despite i have made it clear that I sussed him for other reasons)

But look at his own read on TAC - a confirmed Mafia(highlight part ) not to mention a diplomatic read as well..
You looking for a fight again? I said I am fine with Gambit going yet you say here everyone susses him but me? Why lie? are you trying to bait me into flaming you ? Even if everyone was sussing him but me (which is bold faced lie) it doesn't mean anything. Unless the host confirmed he is scum???

"hasn't done shit the whole game' :seriously:

It's hilarious how you post my comment about reading TAC when it was directly a counter point to someone saying the host would make TAC mafia. It was a response to any potential non-rng by AL in assigning roles to players. Incredibly dishonest that you don't give the context of that quote.

You are still salty. grow up my god. looking for any chance to jump on me because you still can't handle that your 'him or me' attempt felt flat.
Post automatically merged:

@Yo Tan Wa You said I did no scum hunting and only sussed Reborn. When I pointed out that questioning everyone isn't the only way to scumhunt you said "I am not as interested in your method".

If my methods also result in scumhunting then why are you not interested? If you are accusing me of not scum hunting?

You: You did no scumhunting except Reborn
Me" Actually I did because scumhunting isn't just asking people questions. You can use other methods like apparently even emojis and reading the host
You: I am not as interested in your method

:goatasure:
Even if I only focused on Reborn so what? If he is the one I sus the most? You can cry 'narrow focused townie' but you can't accuse me of being sus when i only focus on a few in every single game.

Last edited:
Are you serious?:kaidowhat: If you read Sera vs Reborn that you say is the only thing I did you would know why I sussed him. I also agreeed with Gambit’s reasoning in Reborn so there are more reasons for my sus. Stop playing games when I know you know why I sus him :nicagesmile: I sussed Reborn long before Gambit talked about him possibly being SK or gf. Lmao

answer my question. Stop running :zehaha:
So you saying your own reasons +Gambit reasoning + Gambit flipping Town(if) still won't make you sure of Reborn Lynch, and you find me calling it weak reasoning weird? :catsure:

Sera vs Reborn wasn't a productive case, neither D1 nor D2. It was obvious you guys took things personally, you avoided answering him for not asking you nicely or it was an excuse i should believe, since your behavior to not cooperate was same with me above.
Aside from that, i remember you mocking his method of scum hunting, but how that equals to Reborn being scum for you, if you made a post on that, please quote me:owo:

Now tell me the question i asked how come you got convinced by Gambit reasoning? You find Reborn methods weird but Gambit leap of declaring Reborn scum for being alive D3 somehow convince you good, despite Gambit being primary sus this day phase?

I find it weak because going with this logic thn good players will never make it past D3? True? Yes?

This is me yesterday @Reborn
Cobra also didn't mind getting voted out though. Doesn't make sense that mafia wouldn't care about getting voted out, especially since they have such low numbers. That said, I wouldn't mind voting him out. Though I feel more strongly about Reborn. In some cases the SK can't be killed by mafia and can only be lynched. We also don't have a vig.

Also have a tinfoil that the Gambit push is the result of a cop. The reasons being given for him are not particularly good as far as I can see.

So in order
Reborn
Cobra
Gambit

Are the people I wouldn't mind voting out. Would get good info from any of them.
So why do you lie here and say I never sussed him? who is everyone? I was unaware that ever single player is sussing Gambit? More lies?

He isn't being open minded. Arguing when questioned - look more like fake aggression tbh now because he doesn't have anything to back up..
You say I am not open minded but hours ago I told Nat that there is a possibility that you and her are town. Yet still you look for a fight by lying and saying 'i haven't done shit'? Why?

I can make a big case on why Gambit calling Reborn Scum For being D3 Uncredition
@Yo Tan Wa You said I did no scum hunting and only sussed Reborn. When I pointed out that questioning everyone isn't the only way to scumhunt you said "I am not as interested in your method".

If my methods also result in scumhunting then why are you not interested? If you are accusing me of not scum hunting?

Me" Actually I did because scumhunting isn't just asking people questions. You can use other methods like apparently even emojis and reading the host

Even if I only focused on Reborn so what? If he is the one I sus the most? You can cry 'narrow focused townie' but you can't accuse me of being sus when i only focus on a few in every single game.
Now this is getting Serious:yearight:

Yes i meant you didn't persue anyone but Reborn and hence asked if had no one other sus? Because i dont remember you going after anyone.

Because i was interested in your reply and reads, most. If i had replied, it would have led to a discussion on which method of scum hunting is best or not, pardon me for not taking it off topic :catsure:

And sure you can do that, thn i will do what i find best in that case. :wellwell:

No offense bt unlike you this is my scum hunting, and i do focus on multiple ones. :datas:

It's the same tired playbook.
Sus him and you either 'didn't do shit' or 'have much to learn'.

Note how he is still on that storyline with me today. He can't handle that he is getting close to being lynched so he tries to discredit anybody who susses him.
So you saying your own reasons +Gambit reasoning + Gambit flipping Town(if) still won't make you sure of Reborn Lynch, and you find me calling it weak reasoning weird? :catsure:
What are you on about? read what I said to Nat. If Gambit flips town then Nat or Reborn must go.
Sera vs Reborn wasn't a productive case, neither D1 nor D2. It was obvious you guys took things personally, you avoided answering him for not asking you nicely or it was an excuse i should believe, since your behavior to not cooperate was same with me above.
Aside from that, i remember you mocking his method of scum hunting, but how that equals to Reborn being scum for you, if you made a post on that, please quote me:owo:
You talk about personal but to me it seems you are trying to sus me because of your failed attempt on D1 when I went to bed. I gave very good reasons about why his methods were bad and how it differed from normal town Reborn. You think it wasn't productive but 3 other people disagree.

You literally asked me question for answers you already know. On one hand you want to say I was unproductive vs Reborn but on the other you want to ask me why I sus him? It's literally in the conversation you claim is unproductive? So did you read the conversation since you say it was unproductive? If you did you would know my reasons.

Now tell me the question i asked how come you got convinced by Gambit reasoning? You find Reborn methods weird but Gambit leap of declaring Reborn scum for being alive D3 somehow convince you good, despite Gambit being primary sus this day phase?
Who says Gambit is primary sus this DP? He is primary sus for you. For 4 people Reborn is primary sus
I find it weak because going with this logic thn good players will never make it past D3? True? Yes?
It's a lot more reliable than reading the host. Mafia and SK will typically take out the perceived best players. There is a big difference between that and reading the host.

I can make a big case on why Gambit calling Reborn Scum For being D3 Uncredition

Now this is getting Serious:yearight:

Yes i meant you didn't persue anyone but Reborn and hence asked if had no one other sus? Because i dont remember you going after anyone.

Because i was interested in your reply and reads, most. If i had replied, it would have led to a discussion on which method of scum hunting is best or not, pardon me for not taking it off topic :catsure:

And sure you can do that, thn i will do what i find best in that case. :wellwell:

No offense bt unlike you this is my scum hunting, and i do focus on multiple ones. :datas:
You know I want to get angry at you but you make me laugh too much. It's your turn to explain why Gambit's reasoning is bad on Reborn.

This little sacrifice will bring light to everyone.
Doubtful. It will deflect to me or Final. You can already see it being setup.

Reborn

You looking for a fight again? I said I am fine with Gambit going yet you say here everyone susses him but me? Why lie? are you trying to bait me into flaming you ? Even if everyone was sussing him but me (which is bold faced lie) it doesn't mean anything. Unless the host confirmed he is scum???

"hasn't done shit the whole game' :seriously:

It's hilarious how you post my comment about reading TAC when it was directly a counter point to someone saying the host would make TAC mafia. It was a response to any potential non-rng by AL in assigning roles to players. Incredibly dishonest that you don't give the context of that quote.

You are still salty. grow up my god. looking for any chance to jump on me because you still can't handle that your 'him or me' attempt felt flat.

Why you are being super aggressive this game?

You don't have any vote and most see you Townie but your reactions are weird.

You are reacting aggressively at any post of you being quoted?

Why so much frustration?

You are mistaking going after someone as meaning you don't sus anyone else. The logic doesn't follow.

Why you are being super aggressive this game?

You don't have any vote and most see you Townie but your reactions are weird.

You are reacting aggressively at any post of you being quoted?

Why so much frustration?
Because you are baiting me by lying and saying passive aggressive things like 'didn't do shit this game' . I thought we were over this but it seems you still want to fight. Don't make snide comments and not expect a reaction

Reborn

You are mistaking going after someone as meaning you don't sus anyone else. The logic doesn't follow.

Because you are baiting me by lying and saying passive aggressive things like 'didn't do shit this game' . I thought we were over this but it seems you still want to fight. Don't make snide comments and not expect a reaction
Sera listen dude.

Whole day you keep on saying that I am sus.

You keep on pushing me whole day. And, I said it's fine if you sus me. It's your opinion. And, it's fine.

But if I pass any comment, give my opinion and quote your post then you are getting aggressive and I am not liking it.

I can speak what I feel. You have objection then reply properly because I am not being aggressive with you but you are. I am not appreciating this behaviour.

It's a game. Comments will be made. Sus would be raised.

But you keep on replying aggressively. This is unlike you

Doubtful. It will deflect to me or Final. You can already see it being setup.
Why you are so sure of that🥴?

You know I want to get angry at you but you make me laugh too much. It's your turn to explain why Gambit's reasoning is bad on Reborn.
You shouldn't, enjoy it.

It's Game and i got no ill feeling for you, and rather look upto you since my first Game with you. Tbh never seen anyone so good with Night actions as you were, yet.

It's a lot more reliable than reading the host. Mafia and SK will typically take out the perceived best players. There is a big difference between that and reading the host.
You can go in discussion with Reborn on that, this has nothing to do with me.

I stand that unless you provide more on Reborn, that is weak case, it's one of the possibilities that was even discussed last Day phase, that Gambit my primary sus used to shade a new member this day phase, and you took the bite on that my friend. One more possibility is It could be framing Reborn and Gambit is doing that.

If i am not wrong, Reborn was the first one to point out that Tac n NW were killed instead of him and used the same for scum hunting.

Who says Gambit is primary sus this DP? He is primary sus for you. For 4 people Reborn is primary sus
I guess End of this day phase will show who was/is primary sus.

You talk about personal but to me it seems you are trying to sus me because of your failed attempt on D1 when I went to bed. I gave very good reasons about why his methods were bad and how it differed from normal town Reborn. You think it wasn't productive but 3 other people disagree.

You literally asked me question for answers you already know. On one hand you want to say I was unproductive vs Reborn but on the other you want to ask me why I sus him? It's literally in the conversation you claim is unproductive? So did you read the conversation since you say it was unproductive? If you did you would know my reasons.
Maybe it is personal, maybe it's not. 🥴 That depends on how you read me and know me so far.

I think i did mention my reasons for sussing you again, and depending on Flip, it will help me arrive at something on you, but so far i have got nothing concrete on you.

Yes it was unproductive and personal, hence i stilll ask you why you still sus Reborn, when you guys settled it outside. I would understand if you had something on each other, bt i didn't got that impression from you guys last day phase and hence asked if you have anything nw, but you didn't answer.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
This is everything you said today pertaining to Gambit:

I will catch up later on.

Bt let's get the confirmed scum out first, Vote Lynch @Gambit
Nat overthinking :catsure:

We get it you want to be sure, i am sure on Gambit being scum here. If Rayan had flipped town, i would have been wrong, give a second read to reason i provided to you last day phase. I am bit busy nw,

I wasn't sure on Tac, he left before i could question him much. Bt i has started to sus him when he left, and so not as surprised he flipped scum, bt he got killed? Yes. Didn't expected that.

:catsure:you are wrong Nat.
Reason, Rayan didn't give a good defense, Gambit had imp Mafia role. Hence his big reactn. Hence the obvious vote from Rayan.
Rayan with bad defense to protect gf Gambit, to give him another chance to kill at night at least.
Yes:catsure: 100% sure.

I will be back in hour or two, studying for nw.
This 100% sure is you appearing cop
Until thn town can think on this.
Hot take- SK would benefit from that.
SK would benefit from Gambit still being alive.
Lmoa, caught you fish.
How can it still not be clear to you, Gambit is Godfather. Try to understand Rayan behaviour n Actions lol.
@Natalija i wouldn't have casted careless Vote D1 if i was Indie, you underestimate m

I appeared Faking Cop role because i am so sure about you. Nevertheless i got your reactn, lol

And you won't flip town. I am 100% sure on you,
You tried to get a reaction out of Gambit by pretending to be fake cop, even though it could backfire, which Gambit pointed to. You said that him writing that message after you saying "caught you scum" is bad, could you explain more about why this is bad? I don't really understand.
Dragomir also caught up on Rayan behavior and not trying to save himself, that's why he got killed.

Because he had unimportant role and other sus was Gambit, aka Godfather.
:catsure:now let's go through the pages and see who had been trying to shade others unnecessarily, more so on Godfather, that most likely is our SK.

@Seraphoenix don't think so, Gambit being next lynch if not Rayan was quite established/ obvious last day phase.
You keep getting in my way now Nat, i did warn you before.

First we get Gambit, your fate will be decided next. :absojustice:

This will get clear by this day end phase when Gambit flip one. Lol
Dman you guys killed my boi
Neutral, i wanted a quick summary what happened this day phase so far. 🤦‍♂️
It already is too obvious who is one, hence I find Nat reactns odd.

Serial Killer being left alone in the Game is bad, and the way Nat being acting giving me those vibes he wants to save Godfather.
At this point i really can't see along with someone who still don't see Gambit as Godfather.

I will make one in Morning, but dots are very obvious given Rayan behavior and Mafia roles.
I wanted to read the pages but you got me fixated here in my free time instead.

🙄Really? :catsure:

You don't see or you don't want to see?

Even Gambit is not defending himself like this and you sussed him since D1. Very interesting. :catsure:
Good You still have Fire in you, :catsure:

@Natalija words must have been hurting, saying youh are so easy to scum read.
Before going down, try to revenge Tac by giving us something on SK. :cheers:
This is me D1.

Not taking Credit, bt i also sussed Tac in the very next Posts. Told Zara wasn't scum. 😏
Anyone else who think i provided nothing on Gambit? :lusalty:

I gave enough and lot lot lot more even on D2 than Nat did entire Game.

What were her reasons, Hunch, Gambit explaining only mechanics and no reads/scum hunting? (playing another Game explains that?) Because i dont remember anything else from her.

Here's mine D2 Reasons.

This is my first post this day phase on Gambit. Asserting my deductions were right from D2.

Second, where i imply why Rayan didn't defend him well and was content to be lynched instead of Gambit because Gambit has powerful Mafia role. Same reason why he gave such big reactn D1, his lynch would have costed Mafia their Game and again why Rayan commited the mistake of voting for Gambit the way he did. Mafia usually avoid this D1.

Then Gambit showing concern for players hinting his role to lynch him.

Then i tried hinting it again.

I didn't read rest of the posts, if he implied someone else being Cop, do correct me here if that was the case. But i believe he believed i was a cop hinting my Night activity by being so sure on him, as hinted by his next post.

I would have normally taken this positively that he believed me.. Faking Cop Role because a player knows his role, but this came after my posts of Caught you scum, so it was more redemption for slipping and believing me a Cop before.

Furthermore, i told that Dragomir also caught Rayan being content with the lynch, and probably why he got killed. Because he was definitely coming after Gambit and Gambit could fake it as being obvious set up.

I did similar thing in one of the Games, my role was useful and a powerful one and my scum buddies tried to protect me and lynch Reborn instead. And Godfather clearly is most important Mafia role this Game.

Rayan was Mafia Goon and Gambit is Godfather, if one go so far to consider this for a moment, each dots connects and hence i can ignore the possibility of this being a setup. I would consider that in a situation where i am unsure of my reads and i dont have enough on the person.

But i had enough to cast vote on him D2 alone. It was Rayan or Gambit, either would give me clue on the other. This day phase, i see him flipping Godfather and those voting For Cobra or defending him are sus in my eyes..

So Nat saying i provided nothing while on her own she never made a case on Gambit is bad.
Not because she never made any case on Gambit? NO, she usually do this in all Games. But portraying / implying i provided none when i believe i provided more than everyone else on Gambit, and i even quoted her so she couldn't have missed them either.

Shifting lynch to Cobra who obviously is new and bad at this Game still, and refusing to see these reasons which i would expect a Serial Killer to do this phase, make her Scum in my eyes. And saying it's too easy is bad coverup for it.
If Godfather is lynched this day phase, the game will be streched enough for SK to also get caught. And so would SK react to last Mafia being lynched, he would try to get more townies out by creating confusion and allowing Godfather to kill one more scum Night phase.

And If she's townie, that's bad gameplay in my book. I can only let active Scum hunter pass on such Gameplay thinking it was a strategy, i expect such from only experienced players and Not Nat, who don't even give reads beside Hunches/Gut feelings.

There's big difference btween Zara n Gambit. If you can't see that you have lot to learn Nat.
I guess that's why you are voting for Cobra. :catcry:
Read because you might need to know these details to defend yourself, when i come after you after Gambit.
Cobra is Town.
He is new, played bad/not interested and is easy lynch real scums would persue.

I will ignore some posts from nw on.
Ok I think the only thing I missed was you trying to trap Gambit into thinking you are cop, but you are saying the timing of his message sounds like a redemption to what he said about people hinting roles. As I said above, I would like some clarification about that point of view.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Maybe he didn't need to, did Tac pushed you instead(?)

Jew i dont feel scummy vibes from you, bt you are after Cobra which is scummy in my eyes, now also after Reborn? Pls Explain more on Reborn.
Tac leading the town when?

if you believe arguing with Cob is distraction, why are you on Cobra?

Also, this takes me lot of time on Mobile, will be appreciated if you don't ignore such posts.
In order:

• TAC was indeed pushing me on the basis of the supposed piggybacking I did with Reborn, and while I don’t feel this way about the rest of y’all who got on my case, I think now that it was an intentional scum tactic to make me look bad.

• I’ve been off Cobs for most of this phase; you even liked the post where I stated my case for Gambit, someone I hadn’t sussed at all until I really went back and looked at his activity. Mentioning the weird vibe I get from Reborn is hardly going after him...I don’t think we’ve really even interacted this game, and not because I don’t want to keep getting sussed for the first day shit, but because even if I think he could be scum, I’m more convinced on Gambit/Cobs as a backup (and now, I’m not sure what to think about Nat’s change of heart). Why you think going after Cobs, who has yet to cast a successful vote against scum and has been generally weird/unhelpful the whole game, makes me look scummy is a question only you can answer.

• Well, actually, I guess I answered it just now...so refer back to the sentence above this one.

• I do appreciate how difficult it can be to compose a long ass post like this on your phone...my one real complaint about the WG interface is that writing lengthy shit on any screen not attached to a desktop or laptop is a gigantic pain that is not dissimilar to torture :lusalty:

Reborn

In order:

• TAC was indeed pushing me on the basis of the supposed piggybacking I did with Reborn, and while I don’t feel this way about the rest of y’all who got on my case, I think now that it was an intentional scum tactic to make me look bad.

• I’ve been off Cobs for most of this phase; you even liked the post where I stated my case for Gambit, someone I hadn’t sussed at all until I really went back and looked at his activity. Mentioning the weird vibe I get from Reborn is hardly going after him...I don’t think we’ve really even interacted this game, and not because I don’t want to keep getting sussed for the first day shit, but because even if I think he could be scum, I’m more convinced on Gambit/Cobs as a backup (and now, I’m not sure what to think about Nat’s change of heart). Why you think going after Cobs, who has yet to cast a successful vote against scum and has been generally weird/unhelpful the whole game, makes me look scummy is a question only you can answer.

• Well, actually, I guess I answered it just now...so refer back to the sentence above this one.

• I do appreciate how difficult it can be to compose a long ass post like this on your phone...my one real complaint about the WG interface is that writing lengthy shit on any screen not attached to a desktop or laptop is a gigantic pain that is not dissimilar to torture :lusalty:
Pinpointing sk - lone wolf isn't easy.

We need to co-ordinate.

There are two town roles that can be helpful in this regard.

Cop should be on nat (I don't see her as mafia) and if cop hasn't investigated me yet then he/she is free to invest me as well because some of you sus me as sk which I am not.

Tracker should be on beta.

As far as cobra is concerned then Yes he is playing weirdly but frankly speaking, he is playing more as dumb townie than being actual scum. He is loose cannon.

Him being Mafia doesn't make sense because then tac and rayan would have guided him on what to do and what not to.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Pinpointing sk - lone wolf isn't easy.

We need to co-ordinate.

There are two town roles that can be helpful in this regard.

Cop should be on nat (I don't see her as mafia) and if cop hasn't investigated me yet then he/she is free to invest me as well because some of you sus me as sk which I am not.

Tracker should be on beta.

As far as cobra is concerned then Yes he is playing weirdly but frankly speaking, he is playing more as dumb townie than being actual scum. He is loose cannon.

Him being Mafia doesn't make sense because then tac and rayan would have guided him on what to do and what not to.
I buy the read on Cobs, which is why I felt comfortable changing my vote after going through Gambit’s gameplay.

Ok I think the only thing I missed was you trying to trap Gambit into thinking you are cop, but you are saying the timing of his message sounds like a redemption to what he said about people hinting roles. As I said above, I would like some clarification about that point of view.
You misunderstand me, i didn't try to Fake Cop intentionally, i appeared to be doing so to him because i just was so sure of him.

Basically i wouldn't consider other person cop hinting if he sussed me even with 100%, given i am town and Night results can't be affected in this Game. So i would straight way deduce it being Fake claiming or wrong reads, he did that after i called him out by saying Caught you scum.

I can explain in more detail, but i see no point.
It is now mute given Godfather role is immune to Cop Investigations hence i didn't respond back to you on this and dropped it.

Godfather is Townie in Night results until he performs a Killl. Which is what i believe could have been the reason a Kill was not attempted last Night. So scum is definitely one of the suspected one.

Any proof that I am confirmed scum?
Guys, if you are cool about it, but it's forbidden, it seems that some of the players here already hinted their role.
Lmoa, caught you fish.
How can it still not be clear to you, Gambit is Godfather. Try to understand Rayan behaviour n Actions lol.
I played fake cop roles many times over in the past. And this is an obvious attempt to mislynch a townie by faking that you are a cop and hinting about it as your opening post so that people would think that you might have investigated me. But it will a pretty dumb move for you because when I flipped town, you will be a lynch factor the upcoming day. So, why are you voting me all of a sudden without proper reads?
I appeared Faking Cop role because i am so sure about you. Nevertheless i got your reactn, lol

And you won't flip town. I am 100% sure on you
This post, hints Townie or GF Role. He did make one more to chck him out at night.
If I am cleared by some, then that means that I have already been invested.

In order:

Because i see him as town and easy lynch.

@AL sama how much time remaining and can we get the Vote counts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.