Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Chicago finessed the league, they only gave up WCJ and a couple firsts for one of the best players in the league albeit very underrated. I wonder how a move for Lonzo is gonna look like though, they might move Lauri too now that they got Vucevic.

I want to see Kyle Lowry on the Sixers.
Probably bigger than what CHI gave up to ORL is what I think NOP were expecting. I think teams didn't really gave that much that's why it was too quiet for his market.
Post automatically merged:

FUCK FUCK FUCK I WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW

all we got is Ferguson/Poirier, and a chance Drummond comes in a buyout. this was a really bad trade deadline for us (we lost out on Fournier, Powell and now Lonzo Ball...)
For what it's worth, you don't have to prioritize a lot for this season even though y'all badly want to win again. Maybe y'all can plan for the next free agency although it's Kawhi, CP3, and Lowry only who are the big names.

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

Probably bigger than what CHI gave up to ORL is what I think NOP were expecting. I think teams didn't really gave that much that's why it was too quiet for his market.
Soon as I posted that Woj came out with the news lol.

They were probably asking for Lauri Markannen with firsts and Chicago probably didn’t want give up more after the Vuc deal.

And also the Thunder got 100 first round picks for the next 10 years lmao, they just keep adding to that stockpile.

Soon as I posted that Woj came out with the news lol.

They were probably asking for Lauri Markannen with firsts and Chicago probably didn’t want give up more after the Vuc deal.

And also the Thunder got 100 first round picks for the next 10 years lmao, they just keep adding to that stockpile.
Yeah. There's still a chance they could get him again in the offseason with more time. He'll be a restricted FA, I think.

They're pretty much pulling a Philly-style process but without admitting it, lol. It only takes drafting one franchise player and trading for another while building a team around them with the rest of the picks they still have and they'll be in shape again pretty soon. Kinda scary really.

LETS GO!!!!!!! Atlanta jus got Lemon Pepper Lou and 2 2nd round picks for Rondo

Lmao my condolences bruss
Magic City gonna be rocking again with Sweet Lou in town and all them chicken wings will be sell out immediately! :myman:

Fuck me we traded Gary noooooo

Powell is nice tho
Not the first time you traded Gary Trent to Toronto but its interesting they traded defense for more offense. Powell can really shoot it though.

H

Haoshoku

Yeah gary was gonna be way too expensive. Powell probably makes them a little better and is less streaky.

Gary is gonna be a star though so this hurts
Trent Jr is a bucket, the Raptors have found themselves a good backcourt for the foreseeable future with him and Vanvleet assuming Lowry leaves.

LETS GO!!!!!!! Atlanta jus got Lemon Pepper Lou and 2 2nd round picks for Rondo
Those wings in magic city gonna keep him motivated :wellwell:

H

Haoshoku

That was tha plan all along:stealthblack: no lie. I love tha Lou Will pick up. Gives us a legit bench scorer to go with Gallo and Boggie when Cam comes back and gets back into tha starting lineup
He’s gonna help with the playoff push for sure, solid back up behind Trae.

Btw the Heat managed to keep Herro and Robinson, got Oladipo and are about to sign Lamarcus Aldridge they’re putting together a solid contending squad. If Oladipo stays healthy they could be a real contender in the East, gonna be interesting to see how they do in the postseason.