Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I do think he's an integral part to the Warriors' success but not as much as having Curry on the floor, last season for example was really bad with only Draymond on the floor and he got exposed there
Dray is an integral part of tha warriors but he should never be associated with being a major offensive contributor when you have tha 2 best jump shooters to ever lace up sneakers propping up his entire career lol. It’s real easy to be a playmaker and shit when ***** whole Gagne loan is to give you as many open shots as possible so that tha 2 nuclear bombs don’t go off

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Eh......lmao. Best help side defender/switcher ever? Gimme a lil and I promise I can’t name 20 defenders better than draymond lol
1. Hakeem is just built different. He should legit have the most dpoys ever.
2. Bill Russell
3. Rodman
4. Mutombo
5. Pippen
6. KG
7. Duncan
8. David Robinson
9. Ben Wallace
10. MJ
11. The Glove
12. Nate Thurmond, just ask Kareem lool
13. Moncrief
14. Dwight was a beast in his prime
15. Kawhi
16. Bruce Bowen
17. Ron Artest
18. Kobe
19. Tony Allen
20. Draymond

This is my list and should be everyone else's :goyea:

This was pretty funny if anyone missed it, Draymond opened up a door he shouldn’t have lmao.
As much as I don't like him when he went up against HOU, I'll give Draymond his due as arguably the smartest defender I've ever seen since watching the NBA. He's def. never been the best lockdown defender (Kawhi) or rim protector (Gobert) at his peak. Actually, LeBron is probably a better versatile player at his peak because he was a better lockdown defender than Draymond. In the old forum, I actually had him as my DPOY when Kawhi won it twice but I gave his DPOY win to Gobert although I didn't have a problem when he won it. He'll def. go down as one of the greatest defenders ever but really hard to say he's the best defender ever over someone like Russell.

2. Bill Russell
3. Rodman
4. Mutombo
5. Pippen
6. KG
7. Duncan
8. David Robinson
9. Ben Wallace
10. MJ
11. The Glove
13. Moncrief
15. Kawhi
16. Bruce Bowen
17. Ron Artest
18. Kobe
19. Tony Allen
20. Draymond

I'll have to differ on this one, sir... :kayneshrug: Just my own two cents. Lol

I don't mind moving Draymond 5 spots up with his versatility and intelligence. He actually might go higher than that for me, imo. I'd have Ben over TD and Robinson even though they had more longevity because of how they guarded Shaq lol. I might have Pippen and Kawhi on the same boat 'cause they're the 2 greatest perimeter defenders ever, imo. Kareem should probably be there and maybe my boi CP3 too. Gobert probably has to be there soon 'cause he might actually have the most DPOYs ever when his career is done. Not a bad list all in all. :myman:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
As much as I don't like him when he went up against HOU, I'll give Draymond his due as arguably the smartest defender I've ever seen since watching the NBA. He's def. never been the best lockdown defender (Kawhi) or rim protector (Gobert) at his peak. Actually, LeBron is probably a better versatile player at his peak because he was a better lockdown defender than Draymond. In the old forum, I actually had him as my DPOY when Kawhi won it twice but I gave his DPOY win to Gobert although I didn't have a problem when he won it. He'll def. go down as one of the greatest defenders ever but really hard to say he's the best defender ever over someone like Russell.

I'll have to differ on this one, sir... :kayneshrug: Just my own two cents. Lol

I don't mind moving Draymond 5 spots up with his versatility and intelligence. He actually might go higher than that for me, imo. I'd have Ben over TD and Robinson even though they had more longevity because of how they guarded Shaq lol. I might have Pippen and Kawhi on the same boat 'cause they're the 2 greatest perimeter defenders ever, imo. Kareem should probably be there and maybe my boi CP3 too. Gobert probably has to be there soon 'cause he might actually have the most DPOYs ever when his career is done. Not a bad list all in all. :myman:
Kareem and CP3 are actually next on my list. It still bothers me that Pippen never won a single DPOY. I have no problem with anyone putting Big Ben over TD and Robinson. He was a beast among men. I will never forget when he body checked Artest :milaugh:

H

Haoshoku

lmfao, I told you, this man is overrated af. Warriors should have shipped this scrub two years back.
I will not forget the ESPN article that had Draymond ranked 10th on a top 25 best players in the league list lmao. That was the peak of Draymond overestimation by the media. Though last year should’ve shown even to the casual viewer that Draymond’s impact was always reliant on the system the Warriors had running all those years with the two greatest shooters of all time.
Post automatically merged:

I’m assuming this a regular season only stat. Lmao at Westbrook dead last 💀 , this graphic is truly representative of the bricked 3s he always took in the clutch.

2. Bill Russell
3. Rodman
4. Mutombo
5. Pippen
6. KG
7. Duncan
8. David Robinson
9. Ben Wallace
10. MJ
11. The Glove
13. Moncrief
15. Kawhi
16. Bruce Bowen
17. Ron Artest
18. Kobe
19. Tony Allen
20. Draymond

You know your basketball :cheers: I can see that when you put Dream at number 1

That said, why you saying Draymond is definitely a top 20 when he barely made your list? Gobert should be above Draymond in your list. So, there you go, Draymond is not in top 20.

I will not forget the ESPN article that had Draymond ranked 10th on a top 25 best players in the league list lmao. That was the peak of Draymond overestimation by the media. Though last year should’ve shown even to the casual viewer that Draymond’s impact was always reliant on the system the Warriors had running all those years with the two greatest shooters of all time.
Do you guys remember when Draymond said he changed the game of basketball with the help of Stephen Curry, lmfao

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
You know your basketball :cheers: I can see that when you put Dream at number 1

That said, why you saying Draymond is definitely a top 20 when he barely made your list? Gobert should be above Draymond in your list. So, there you go, Draymond is not in top 20.

Do you guys remember when Draymond said he changed the game of basketball with the help of Stephen Curry, lmfao
Eh Draymond way way more versatile on defense than Gobert is. Gobert is strictly a shit blocker. Dray in his prime was guarding perimeter and inside and doing damage

Eh Draymond way way more versatile on defense than Gobert is. Gobert is strictly a shit blocker. Dray in his prime was guarding perimeter and inside and doing damage
Okay, I put Gobert because he won 2 DPOYs.

We still have Giannis, Lebron, CP3 etc. At least one of them is better than Draymond as a defender

H

Haoshoku

LA’s mere presence already creating open 3s for the second unit;
Defenses gonna be even more shook once KD comes back. If this team doesn’t make the Finals with this amount of talent assembled its gonna be one of the biggest Ls in league history.